Search found 28 matches

Return

Re: Yu Suzuki's interview by Red Bull and new screenshots

Wow, this could really lead to something exciting, would love to hear a potential partnership where shenmue gets more funding support for product placement (as long as it's not too obtrusive/detrimental to the game).

I hate to think how the media would react to such news though, but screw them, they're not getting between us and the game...

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
by FlagshipFighter
Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I want that jacket so fucking bad...

Recently I inherited some money, I have to put it into good use (college and what not) but man I want that original jacket so bad. I already donated the $600
BUT MAN I WANT THAT JACKET.

Just to say it you know?
I was the guy who bought the jacket.

This game is gonna be HUGE, whoever gets that jacket is one lucky sob
by ikemenken
Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #63: Campaign and Progress Update

To be honest, any hearsay or rumours are probably complete BS. The only way of someone "knowing something" is if they know someone who is actually working on the game (and I don't believe that at all) lol even Cedric didn't have, up-to the minute, correct info so how the hell could someone here...

I know we are all super fans on the series and we need to analyse every single bit of info, but if you can do that with a positive mindset (or without getting all annoyed/disappointed and posting shit everywhere), I think that it is better for you (and for the game) that you take a step back. I am chuffed to shit that S3 is happening in some shape or form, and the fact that it is going to look something in the ballpark of these screens blows me away.

Sometimes I think that people forget that we are super fucking lucky to be getting a new game at all.
by SheepheadCG
Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #63: Campaign and Progress Update

Have you guys been reading too much IGN or something? Why is there such a trend of hating Yu Suzuki and Shenmue III on here lately? So what if they're not as far into development as planned. It just means the game gets delayed (which a lot of people want anyway).

If what Rikitatsu says is to be believed, it's no wonder that we're not seeing super impressive material yet. However so many people pressure the studio to show us new material, they buckle to the pressure and release disappointing screenshots (with photoshoped elements), people see them and become even further disappointed and the cycle of hate continues.

Guys, Yu Suzuki literally said in this update that he's staying in his office overnight because he cares so much about Shenmue III. It's shameful to call Shenmue III 'humiliating' after seeing screenshots that we probably pressured the team to release with our constant messages after PSX. If the team are behind, we need to be understanding and supportive instead of going 'Games Media' mode. Shenmue III will be a great game, even if we have to wait a while longer for the good stuff to come to light.

Remember guys:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Czs9TT9W8AARw_n.jpg
by Jibby
Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Poll: Which platform will you be playing Shenmue III on?

Yeah, PS4 Pro.. hard to tell. On the one hand it sounds like more work for a relatively small and already hard working team, on the other hand Yu Suzuki is all about pushing his creations to the limit. Plus a year from now making use of the Pro might be so common that a game without that could seem outdated. We'll see. If it does make use of it, I'll have to upgrade..

Haha yeah which is why I'm holding out until late next year. Don't play games nearly as much these days. The only PS4 game that was a MUST for me was Uncharted 4 and I was able to beat that in a couple weeks playing it on my brother's PS4 making frequent visits to my mom's house haha. Still got PS3 if I do feel the urge to play something but it's really not prevalent in my 30 year old state anymore.
by delvec19
Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are you still hyped?

I'm very much looking forward to it, but I'm strangely content and settled. Compared to how utterly dizzy I was in the run-up to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, I feel very little for Shenmue III. I'm sure the excitement will begin to pick up closer to launch.
by ShenGCH
Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My hype is in hibernation mode. I just check it for vital signs every end of a month. =)
by Snakiest
Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Considering t's been over a year and a half since the announcement nearly a year since seeing anything substantial my excitement is not what it once was.

Im sure that will change soon when the trailer finally comes out.
by SMDzero
Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What do you think we will see in this month's update

I'd be careful expecting a bigger update than usual this month because they missed January.

Like I said in the December update thread recently, if they missed a month it's because they're busy on the game, not a larger KS update.

But obviously the updates will eventually reflect the hard work put into the game so far. It's just a matter of when they're ready to show it off, which could happen when we least expect it.
by Spaghetti
Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 & E3 2017

God I wish E3 was still in May...
by delvec19
Fri May 05, 2017 9:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: YSNET officially announce the delay of Shenmue 3.

Fine by me. I sill don't own a PS4...
by mjq jazz bar
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #74 - Gamescom Travelogue

This face made grown men cry tears of joy:

But this face makes the game unplayable:

Okay.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 1 & 2 Pack for PS4 Xbox One Possibly Leaked!!!WT

i don't need a fancy hd remake with super new graphics. i'm fine with 1080p, 16:9 ratio
and japanese voices + english text.
i don't mind the dreamcast/xbox look, i just want both games on ps4 or pc.
come on sega.
by Tosh
Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Magic Monaco 2018 details and new Shenmue III screenshot

Imagine, as a Shenmue fan, travelling all the way to the event, to only see 4 art shots. Ouch.

And yeah, 'Crazy Time' is right now. Expect nothing particularly exciting. Maybe another couple of art shots.
by Reprise
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nice pics but alas another disappointment..
by delvec19
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm not watching E3 this year. Not getting my hopes up for the millionth time. I didn't watch E3 2015 and was pleasantly surprised so hoping something similar happens.
by delvec19
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue HD announced for PS4 / XBOX ONE / PC

Never thought Id see the day where we would be expecting part 3 and HD versions on newer consoles. I’m not as passionate about the series as I was 15 years ago but it's still a satisting end to a very long wait
by Sokora
Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Has anyone preordered their copy already?

I ordered two copies for PS4 for now. One to keep sealed and the other for use. I will pre order the steam version when its available.
by GYO6161
Fri May 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Current sales ranking on various Amazon & other retail s

Still hanging in the Top 50 on Amazon US and #15 in the PlayStation 4 category.
by Valascaziel
Sun May 13, 2018 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Has anyone preordered their copy already?

I'm waiting for digital preorder.
by Crimson Ryan
Sat May 05, 2018 4:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter update #81 - Shenmue 3 delayed until 2019

The announcement of HD release softens the blow of the delay although not unexpected as others stated. Interesting to see what the eventual 2019 release date will be and if that means the game will have limited E3 exposure.
by code l name
Wed May 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am perfectly okay with this in the wake of the news of the HD Collection. Now we get to have a Shenmue party in 2018 AND in 2019! READY THE BOOZE! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
by AnimeGamer183
Wed May 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's fine, 4 years is the average development time for a game these days, by 2019 it will be 4 years for Shenmue 3. I saw the delay coming.
by Rikitatsu
Wed May 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #84 - Survey Info #1: Survey Started!

Do you guys think we will get the rewards before the ga me releases like the music cd and the T-shirt et cetera?

I'm not sure. A lot of other projects I have backed, tbey actually sent the extra rewards more or less straight away. I think with Shenmue 3 it seems they will be sending it all together once the game is complete.

Yeah, I could do without getting mauled by customs and tax fees since I backed several hundred pounds :(
by Reprise
Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What level did you pledge at?

$300 pledge for a Signed Collector's Edition. :D
by Streamer
Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

$300 for a signed collectors edition but would happily go a little higher if they open that up.

I also ordered an extra digital copy.
by spud1897
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

$300+100(upgraded to 120)+60, initialy pledged a $100 because money was tight at the time but luckily I gained some unexpected cash, so I was more than happy to buy the higher tiers.
by Coromasta
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic