Re: Greatest Movie Death Scenes

Good old Marvin.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBni_-tMNs[/youtube]
by OL
Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Glad I settled things with Martin. I look forward to talking to him more :)
by Bluecast
Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anti-jokes

The following is from a sophisticated and successful black man.

I got high ...grades in college, which lead to this great job opportunity .
I'd hit that ...putt pretty hard, the greens seem slow today.
I got weed ...killer from Home Depot today.
Look at all the booty ...I found while treasure hunting.
I've got lots of hoes ...in the shed next to my garden.
I hit it so hard last night ...at the gym.
Today I scored some ...goals in the company soccer game.
If the glove don't fit ...then don't worry, I have a gift receipt and you can exchange it no problem.
I was surrounded by police ...at the local neighborhood watch meeting.
Nothing better than a good 40 ...1K, my wife and I will be able to retire one day.
My dad used to beat me ...at Pac Man when I was younger.
Taking shots ...of my family to put on our Christmas cards this year.

Credit to Yama for finding this on twitter. We had a good laugh. At 2am everything's funnier.
http://twitter.com/SuccessAndBlack
by Axm
Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfhr2HSCpwI[/youtube]
by Kenny
Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

*Hey My Dojo Family*

Its been awhile, and all of this time spent is being paid of greatly but just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgot about this awesome place. I've been missing it a ton! My girlfriend and I moved from Kyoto to Yokohama and now have a bigger place and also found a great daycare for my son Hikaru . Obviously I havent had the time for gaming but I have been collecting as usual, and I ended up getting Resident EVIL 6 and sneaked a couple plays on my days off. :-o

So anyways I have some more news.... and I dont know if its good or bad for me but....

My girlfriend is pregnant again! :-"

~ Kind Regards
by *Kenshin Himura*
Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W97yjPLzI-c[/youtube]

Natural disaster but not natural boobs. Fapping regardless
by Bluecast
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

alive, finally got heat and internet back.
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mormon comments removed, since that comment in itself is pure retarded.
by Peter
Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Genuinely Happy Today!

I think the thing I'm most glad about this election is that 6 billion dollars later, the chips landed right where they started with. The billionaires with large financial stakes in filling the war cabinets of their favored politicians basically got no return for their efforts. Anything that discourages the elite few to blow a gigantic bank on super pacs in an attempt to have disproportionate influence over politics than everyone else is a good thing in my opinion. If only we could do away with the lobbyists and special interest groups.
by Sonikku
Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K4_Bw-nDOg[/youtube]
by Kenny
Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm the opposite, I don't so much mind a candidate with a religion different from my own. But I did question his leadership. It's just that he doesn't seem to want to "guide" the mob. He wants to be part of the mob. That for me is a concern when the GOP continuously shifts further and further to the right. I suspect a candidate as "Go with the flow" as Romney from one week to the next would not take the reigns of the party and get them back on course, on the contrary. I suspect it would have been the party puppeteering him.

That and whole "I have a great plan but I can't talk about it/I have tax loopholes in mind to close but I can't say what they were" ect didn't help matters. :lol: What little of his plan he did tell us anything about involved shrinking the deficit through ballooning military spending and slashing taxes. It seems so hard to reconcile from the math side of things to the point where if those were the things he was willing to talk about, what kinds of things was he planning that he wouldn't talk about? :shock: Ah well, election over. I'm glad to be 2 and a half years away from being bombarded with political ads again.
by Sonikku
Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The women!

But also wasnt too happy when i am out in public browsing the boards on my phone, when all of a sudden you scroll down and people can see a picture on your phone, of multicoloured dildos. It was sad.
by Peter
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wait! The gay orgies stuff was funny?
by Who Really Cares?
Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pics of pets and places.

the current view from my window
by south carmain
Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okay, seriously, not a single thing in the last page has made me laugh.
Well, maybe a few things did, but for all the wrong reasons.
Start posting funny shit dammit!
by OL
Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

shenmuekidsx wrote:
It was 17 years before Outrun 2 came out. Never give up hope.

There's mine.

by Yokosuka Martian
Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Image''

Some of the classes I take.
by Yokosuka Martian
Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It arrived today.

It's the entire series on DVD. PIZZA TIME!
by Bluecast
Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Come on fellas,we don't need another argument here.There's no need! :)

Decided to go back in time here at the dojo.Started reading very old topics,damn I miss those times.Never did stand out as a member then and still don't think I do,but it really was nice going through old threads.Good times.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next Xbox to be named....

Spokane wrote: So how the hell are we suppose to refer to the first Xbox then? Xbox 1? May as well call this one Xbox 3 then to make conversation and search queries easier on the web.

That's going to be called classic Xbox now

by Rakim
Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After a talk with Yama, i will be staying in my post, but some things will be changing. George will reveal more when things are a bit more ironed out. But finally after 21 and a half hours i can get some sleep, and end this day a lot happier than when i started. Oh and theres a ban on registrations so there will be no more bots until the security issues are fixed.

Night Dojo'ers :nice!:
by Peter
Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You can always count on brothaman.
by Mr. Frozen
Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Official Pimp of the Dojo can only be Brothaman.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So Im going back to school

How old are you Frozen?

25. 26 in a couple months.

And this crap sucks/ I have like zero time to be awesome throughout the week. How the hell did I do this when I was younger?

Oh yea, thats right I got crap grades when I decided I wanted to have a life.

There is not much reason for this topic other than for me to bitch. You guys may post whatever you please. Personally I would like to see images of scantily clad women, but since the junk forum doesn't exist anymore I have no idea how that will fly.

This guilt thing kinda hinders my mind from macking effectively, like I'm a dirty old man or something. :P

Got no problems with that. ;) I'm only a few years older than most of the people in my classes, though. But still, I knew this 42 year old guy who had 4 girlfriends, all of them half his age. He was also able to get just about any woman he wanted. Dirty old man? Kinda, but the girls did want him. Learned a lot from that man.
by Mr. Frozen
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So excited i have to share

Ive posted my music here before and for the most part no one cares (i dont blame u cus....why would u?) so i try to refrain from posting my music here. but i recently hooked up with a rap group from Washington D.C. called Fatal Sinz and we did a song together. been lookin forward to meeting these guys for a while and we linked up and did the tracK! i do a little bit on the chorus but my verse is the third verse. comes in at the 2:30 mark. check it out if u get time. like i said so excited i have to share

O yeah i made the beat too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmXEGjh_O_c
by Perfect_Chaos
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jesus came! Oh cum ye faithul
by Bluecast
Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Salute

Stay thirsty my friends...
by Jeff
Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Salute

Am i one of the few that was never offendend as to why Jeff posted? He should be allowed to post here since we wiped the slate clean, like QWERTY etc (even though i was wrong).

Heres the deal guys, leave Jeff alone. Until he steps out of line, then treat him with fair respect. Just like anyone else who comes back here, we will leave alone! Same goes for all members!
by Peter
Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yokosuka Martian wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OZBk-P4gH4[/youtube] amazing

I'm sure borthaman is dancing with glee how she is helping stereotypes
by Bluecast
Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Today has finally arrived.

I have been talking about it, and planning it for a year, but today i leave Belfast and travel to Australia. To say i am nervous would be an understatement, but i will just keep powering through and try to enjoy the ride. I will be logging on as much as i can and keeping you updated, and i wont forget about here. :)
by Peter
Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Genuinely Happy Today!

I was having some tea from the DC mug playing Shenmue in the retro room. Sun was shining in at the right angle. Fuck me it felt like 1999.
by Bluecast
Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Last weekend I was in a small cafe/diner in Vermont with my dad one morning. The man sitting at the table next to me was none other than the most interesting man alive, the Dos Equis guy, John Goldsmith.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5707855_f260.jpg

He was so close I could touch him. He was just eating breakfast by himself. He lives in that town my parents have a place in. So technically I had breakfast with the most interesting man alive. He didn't seem that interesting though. I just wish I could take my picture with him but I wanted to respect his privacy. Maybe he was just scoping out his successor.
by Jeff
Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mittens.

I'm Saved
Martin is Free

Change the sig!
by Bluecast
Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:55 am

Jump to forum