Search found 410 matches

Return

Re: The women!

The Official Pimp of the Dojo can only be Brothaman.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So Im going back to school

How old are you Frozen?

25. 26 in a couple months.

And this crap sucks/ I have like zero time to be awesome throughout the week. How the hell did I do this when I was younger?

Oh yea, thats right I got crap grades when I decided I wanted to have a life.

There is not much reason for this topic other than for me to bitch. You guys may post whatever you please. Personally I would like to see images of scantily clad women, but since the junk forum doesn't exist anymore I have no idea how that will fly.

This guilt thing kinda hinders my mind from macking effectively, like I'm a dirty old man or something. :P

Got no problems with that. ;) I'm only a few years older than most of the people in my classes, though. But still, I knew this 42 year old guy who had 4 girlfriends, all of them half his age. He was also able to get just about any woman he wanted. Dirty old man? Kinda, but the girls did want him. Learned a lot from that man.
by Mr. Frozen
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So excited i have to share

Ive posted my music here before and for the most part no one cares (i dont blame u cus....why would u?) so i try to refrain from posting my music here. but i recently hooked up with a rap group from Washington D.C. called Fatal Sinz and we did a song together. been lookin forward to meeting these guys for a while and we linked up and did the tracK! i do a little bit on the chorus but my verse is the third verse. comes in at the 2:30 mark. check it out if u get time. like i said so excited i have to share

O yeah i made the beat too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmXEGjh_O_c
by Perfect_Chaos
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Jesus came! Oh cum ye faithul
by Bluecast
Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Salute

Stay thirsty my friends...
by Jeff
Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Salute

Am i one of the few that was never offendend as to why Jeff posted? He should be allowed to post here since we wiped the slate clean, like QWERTY etc (even though i was wrong).

Heres the deal guys, leave Jeff alone. Until he steps out of line, then treat him with fair respect. Just like anyone else who comes back here, we will leave alone! Same goes for all members!
by Peter
Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yokosuka Martian wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OZBk-P4gH4[/youtube] amazing

I'm sure borthaman is dancing with glee how she is helping stereotypes
by Bluecast
Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Today has finally arrived.

I have been talking about it, and planning it for a year, but today i leave Belfast and travel to Australia. To say i am nervous would be an understatement, but i will just keep powering through and try to enjoy the ride. I will be logging on as much as i can and keeping you updated, and i wont forget about here. :)
by Peter
Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Genuinely Happy Today!

I was having some tea from the DC mug playing Shenmue in the retro room. Sun was shining in at the right angle. Fuck me it felt like 1999.
by Bluecast
Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Last weekend I was in a small cafe/diner in Vermont with my dad one morning. The man sitting at the table next to me was none other than the most interesting man alive, the Dos Equis guy, John Goldsmith.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5707855_f260.jpg

He was so close I could touch him. He was just eating breakfast by himself. He lives in that town my parents have a place in. So technically I had breakfast with the most interesting man alive. He didn't seem that interesting though. I just wish I could take my picture with him but I wanted to respect his privacy. Maybe he was just scoping out his successor.
by Jeff
Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mittens.

I'm Saved
Martin is Free

Change the sig!
by Bluecast
Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

All ready to go out for Oz! ( trying on my clothes, but plenty of photos of me in the "day before" photos. With backpack, and Ryo jacket on me!) :lol:

by Peter
Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unpopular Opinions

And you cannot blame the current state of Africa on the slave trade. Certain, and often major parts of Africa's history on a whole remains to this day rather sketchy, because - as Gil Scott-Heron so eloquently and sarcastically stated - "nothin was written down on paper."

No, you can absolutely link much of the trouble Africa faces today on what the destructive forces of Europe and America did. This really is factual. And the legacy of the slave trade is still with us today. There have been no reparations made for this HUGE debt to the African people owed by America and Europe, and that debt of life is the real debt that countries like America (which was built by slaves) owe, forget all this deficit BS. African countries are now dealing with the issues that colonisation left them with, and are now also facing neo-imperialism.

And there is actually plenty of recorded history of Africa and it's many empires, rich culture, art , ect.
by mue 26
Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To build for a better future, you must first acknowledge the past. Otherwise, if you were to ignore all the mistakes you'd made, what would stop you from making them again and again and again?

EDIT: @Ryudo: Taking that away from the Egyptians is like saying cavemen didn't create the wheel because it wasn't perfectly rounded, so the prize for wheel invention goes to Mr. Carpenter because he managed to do so with no edges. The concept was there, the material used was changed.
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last thing you bought

Went to the tiger direct store and bought this computer case to be the helm of my beast that is being created. 8) saved $70 on it too
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

Hostess, I already miss you so...

by Jeff
Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In my defence, Nas woulda probably listened to me, nod his head, interrupt me more than a few times, wait til I said my peace then school the shit outta me. With books n'all.

But yeah, I obviously understand where you're coming from, and it's the most logical train of thought. I just tend to try thinkin outside the box and look at things objectively from a neutral standpoint. Sometimes to the point of dehumanisation, if I'm using the right word there. Either way, I wouldn't say you're wrong, and I wouldn't say I'm wrong either, coz at the end of the day we'll never know.

If we cast aside slavery for a minute, I think the best way to sum it up is that I don't condone slavery or owt, but I'm grateful for the people who were born out of this and went on to make my life - and many others - a little better along the way.
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brothaman wrote: Image

Haha, never heard of that brand, tread softly ;-)
by Jeff
Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brothaman wrote: Image

Don't break her back this time
by Bluecast
Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Apple isn't innovative.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey guys! Hope all is well here!! :D

Now my 5th day in Sydney, and despite a lot of bad luck and things going wrong, i absolutely love this place! On my first day at Bondi, i got 3rd degree burns on my feet, lost my phone (but got it back), lost the room card countless times, had arguments with French people, locked my padlock key in my locker..... the list goes on. But still smiling and not letting things bother me. Learned to surf yesterday which was a blast, and have a lot more activities lined up for the rest of the week.

Hows things anyways? Have i missed anything? :nice!:
by Peter
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I saw people holding up ipads at Rockerfeller Center during the Christmas Tree lighting and I'm like 'who the hell brings an ipad to this? :lol:
by Jeff
Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:
Ryudo wrote:
Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: You know what, I'd still hit it

Real question is. Who won't you hit?

by Bluecast
Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

keep the people confused and in fear to avoid them reacting to the obvious issues at hand
by south carmain
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People like David Icke and Alex Jones are government agents. If the "Illuminati" didn't want these men to tell you the "truth" they would have been killed a long time ago. It's their job to give you about 5% of truth, with the rest designed to keep you in a mind set of fear.

So the conspiracy theorists are actually part of the conspiracy themselves? :-s
Have to admit, I'd not thought of it like that before, I just thought that the general ridicule these people pick up woulda been effective enough to blunt any truths they did say...
by St. Elmo's Fire
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People like David Icke and Alex Jones are government agents. If the "Illuminati" didn't want these men to tell you the "truth" they would have been killed a long time ago. It's their job to give you about 5% of truth, with the rest designed to keep you in a mind set of fear.

The people need to know the truth! Now give me money and I'll tell you!

Seen most of these uploaded to youtube though.Alex Jones is a nutcase.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One of the reasons I like the dojo so much is because of all the interesting characters. It's like our own little soap-opera. :P
by Thief
Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Any other bronies on the dojo?

Bronies are weird plain and simple. I think it's a combination of men struggling with their feminine side and wanting to be young again in a Michael Jackson way.
by Riku Rose
Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hope you guys are doin ok. Just been partying and spending far too much money in Sydney. But tomorrow that all ends, and i really try to get a job. Been scary at times, and have even thought about going home once or twice. The financial aspect brings so much pressure, never mind the fact that i am with my sister and her 2 friends who constantly talk abouy guys and sex. In Sydney, i cannot get a girl for shit, there are just far too many good looking guys here. But i need a job. Badily. But hope all is well, and i will try and check in more often :)
by Peter
Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the courier company my company is currently dealing with is called "skynet" needless to say I don't trust them at all
by south carmain
Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think this describes the current atmosphere http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg

so let's shift gears. Still can't adjust back to Chicago time. I still wake up as if I'm still in London haha. And usually people say you will miss it later on when the holidays are over, but I'm kinda missing everyone and everything from there right now. Maybe I just need to adjust back and give it time, but It felt so much different (in a good way) when I was there.
by Yokosuka Martian
Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: the beautiful indoors

^
The only reason why it's a CGI mockup is because Batman wouldn't let us see the real thing.
by Calshot
Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For Ziming.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twH93a4JYgI[/youtube]
by Sonikku
Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic