Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Ryo and Nozomi

Welcome to the Dojo my friend. I agree Ryo84's view on the situation between Ryo and Nozomi. I do think there are some sort of feelings for her, though. Remember those scenes when he stopped and reminisced back to her giving him the amulet?
by Yokosuka Martian
Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Something from Shenmue you want for real?

Sonic toy capsules !!! :rotflmao:
How I wish those were real !
Well there are a couple of Sonic toy machines, even here in Europe.
Even near my place I've found one of these machines. It reminded me of Shenmue soooo much. :D
http://www.sonicstadium.org/2012/03/new-sonic-merchandise-head-danglers/

I want a Dojo with a secret basement in my backyard. I'd also be happy with a real Excite QTE 2 Arcade Machine.
by BlueMue
Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Something from Shenmue you want for real?

Don't worry, considering you're (part) Manc, it's all good.
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue Drinking Game

Hi all
I don’t know if any of you have heard of Consolevania it’s an amateur video games TV show that exists on the internet and is presented/produced by a handful of Scottish gamers who happen to be hilarious.

So far Episode 1 has been the best which features a Shenmue drinking game :D I’ve put this section of the show on my webspace should any of you fellow Shenmue fans want to watch it, it's great, see below:

Right Click Here --> Save Target As.

It’s a wmv file about 6.5Mb in size. The clip is funny esp the rant at Lan Di at the end, so download it. I don't know how the server will hold out so if it goes down, sorry.

If you want to see the full episode visit the site at http://www.consolevania.com

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum I didn't know where to put it :D
by GamesMaster
Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Animals :D

Shenmue is still the best duck racing simulator in the business.
by killthesagabeforeitkillsu
Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic