Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Realistically, do you think Shenmue 3 will happen?

Hello,

i never blog in fact this is my first ever time, some would say a blogging virgin.

As for the above question will it happen?

Every month or so for the past 10 years I have been asking the same question, like millions of others across the globe. The thing is I believe it can but for it to happen we need to up our game!! This game means so much to me, it was beautiful a stroke of genius some would say. It sucked me into a world i never thought was possible and i have never forgotten. I have been fortunate to have many games consoles and many games over the years but nothing has come close to this series, nothing have i yearned for more than to play the 3rd.

To get Shenmue 3 in development i feel we have to take some steps and take the fight to sega. Firstly if it has not been done already we need an online petition. We need to get millions to sign it that way we could justify to Sega that making the game could be profitable. By doing this we could use the power of facebook. Then each and every Shenmue fan could sign it also we could get non shenmue fans to sign it (play dirty). Everyone who is a fan to send a message to each and everyone of their friends asking if they could also sign it. We could also post the petition on you tube.

Then when we have reached a certain amount of people signed we would go to japan and hand it over to Sega in person. Whilst demonstrating outside with banners and plaques, with a slogan like "what do we want ?" "Shenmue 3" "When do we want it NOW" i know it sounds a little crazy to go all the way to Japan to demand this game, but i would do it. i would buy the ticket and fly all the way from the UK to be there, i know thousands would also join me. We deserve this game people like us made Sega and lets not forget we owe this to Ryo.

I think that Sega has forgotten that someones father died here? We need an explanation, I want to get my hands on that Lan Di and give that Bas***d what for. i also want to drive another fork lift.

So lets get this game rolling lets quit all this will it happen? Wont it happen business and get down to business our selves. We need hand written letters by every fan to be sent to Sega Japan. WE NEED FLYERS, COMMERCIALS, TV SLOTS, WE NEED MONEY!!!

Whos with me to get this show on the road? And to take the fight to sega? if we get enough people like i said i will fly to Japan.

WE CAN DO THIS!!! DONT LOSE THE FAITH!! THIS IS NOT GAMEOVER!! IT IS THE MERE BEGINNING!!

p.s i miss Fuku San.
by blackcar
Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic