Search found 160 matches

Return

Re: david deville Interview with Yu suzuki

Hi guys, i have some news, a good one and a bad one.

Before arranging the interview, i contacted a french magazine to see if they could let me write it down and publish it. I did not get any news until today. I got a phone call and they said that if i wanted to get it published, i'd have to share it as a temporary exclusivity. I've asked them how long and they said atleast one month. Since the magazine will be available on october, i'd have to wait until november to post something on the net.

Now i am a bit lost on what to do. As a magazine, Shenmue could get more views and might attract more than just a plain copy paste on internet (which would still happen on november anyway), so that wouldn't change anything.

If i do accept, would it be okay or would you be all angry ? I know that i was supposed to share it with you soon, but if i can get another chance to publish it somewhere else, that'd be great. And just to make it clear, even if they publish it, i am not paid, so there is no money involved.
by DEVILLE_David
Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well since you are probably going to wait until november, i will just tell you this right now.

Shenmue III is not in production (unless its another secret, but i doubt it). But Yu Suzuki wants to make it, trust me. If you wonder why i am so sure, there is a reason. When i was talking with him, as you know, he showed me private artworks (can't thanks him enough) and while doing so, i've asked him why he did not show this to the public until today (i consider myself a random dude, i am not a pro journalist, even tho i'd love to work for the game industry) and here is what he told me :

"I am not showing this because it could be used to promote Shenmue III"

I do not know how its gonna sound to your ears but to mine, Yu Suzuki is still keeping everything because he still has the will to create it. Of course, in the mean time, he'd like to work on other projects and games, but he definetly hasn't given up on Shenmue, trust me.

I was not supposed to write this down right now, but since i am probably going to make you wait longer, take it as a gift. Do not give up guys, Yu Suzuki wants to make it, let's keep going and provide support.
by DEVILLE_David
Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've talked to him about the reason behind not making Shenmue III. You'll read his answer on november but don't expect something awesome, but you might learn something (or not).

I've sent an email to Yu Suzuki about the french magazine so he can be aware of what's going on (haven't told him yet) since i thought it'd be internet only. Also offered my service in case he'd like to share Shenmue infos etc, later on. If i can get closer to him, i might be able to help the community even more, but the chances are low. But trying doesn't hurt.

2am here in Japan, resting time or i'll become a zombie.

As always, i'll stick around and come back from time to time.

See you guys !
by DEVILLE_David
Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Short news.

After contacting Yu Suzuki, it seems that he was aware of the uploaded audio file on youtube. He did not ask me to remove it, but i did because i respect him.

From now on, in order to maintain good contact with Suzuki san, i have decided to not upload audio files anymore.

Best regards,

David
by DEVILLE_David
Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well, people were waiting so i kinda hinted on facebook, but yeah :

4 Chiyou Men's boss chinese names
Confirmation or not about what has been said on GDC artwork
Development of the game
How Shenmue III might start (basic stuff here, nothing deep)
Some other stuffs

If it was up to me, i'd post right away but i'm tied atm so i'll post whenever i can. But don't worry, you won't have to wait much longer !
by DEVILLE_David
Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah because i was tied to the french magazine and it just got released so now i'm checking up everything and as much as possible, i'll try to release it this week.

Sorry keeping you waiting, but i had no choice.
by DEVILLE_David
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very very soon !

Worked on it all day long and i am done. I will see where and when i'm going to post it. I have to arrange something with Shenmuedojo's and Shenmuemaster's admin and that's it.

Hope you'll like it !
by DEVILLE_David
Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah its Retro Playing Mag#4.

Regarding the translation, i started 2 hours ago, i am halfway through it but since my english is not that good, i will leave it to Shenmuedojo admin once its done. Feel free to rectify grammar mistakes, unusable words etc. I am more comfortable in french, but will do my best to provide a good translation.

If i keep working on it today, it should be done soon. I will add artworks, images etc, then we will decide (shenmuedojo,master and i) when is the best time to publish it.

See you all soon !
by DEVILLE_David
Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cannot confirm yet, but if everything is okay, interview will be published tomorrow or in 2 days.

Shenmuemaster has it and i am currently working with Yama to see how we will handle it.

More to come !
by DEVILLE_David
Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki Interview: Shenmue, From Prototypes to Today

Yeah i provided answers and brought questions.

Regarding Grand Masters, my mouth is sealed sorry. But i am not giving up, just like most of us and will keep working hard to make sure we get Shenmue III in the future.

Here is what Suzuki san said :

"With the new infos i am allowing to share, i want Shenmue fans to imagine characters design"

Basically, he still has hope to make it and doesnt want to give up, thats how i felt while talking to him.

Him sharing everything would ruin it all so imagination is something that make us wait while he is still trying to sort it out.

Yu Suzuki is really a great person. Hope to meet with him again.

Glad you liked it and sorry kept you waiting.

Edit :

Regarding 帝, Tei is a grade within the organization.
by DEVILLE_David
Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well i am not admin on ShenmueDojo, i cannot post it myself and handle everything. Sorry about the delay !
by DEVILLE_David
Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've tried to ask the best questions while i still had time. We already knew some things but i couldn't expect to get exclusive informations only.

Yu Suzuki is really happy to see how fans are still there to provide support, seeing people that are still waiting for him to finish his game etc.

I have no details regarding his plan and even if i did, i probably wouldn't be allowed to post. But right now, i have no infos. All i know is that he's still working on finding a solution. Shenmue needs a specific budget (how much, i have no idea) but if he manages to gather enough money, nothing should refrain him from starting Shenmue III's development.

Regarding HD Remakes, no idea either. That question was one of the last ones, but i had no time to ask him, we were already done and both had to leave.

If i ever get the chance to meet with him again, i will ask him.
by DEVILLE_David
Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thoughts on Ziming Hong NOT being one of the four leader

There is no mistake.

Yu Suzuki told me : here are the last 2 bosses of the Chiyoumen, West and North.

I've seen them in details and trust me, Ziming is not one of them at all.
by DEVILLE_David
Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thoughts on Ziming Hong NOT being one of the four leader

Maybe at some point, Ziming was a leader (i cannot confirm, i don't know, i am just guessing) and then the story has changed. I think that's possible.

But from what i have seen, the character on the upper left fits perfectly, there is no mistake. The last character i saw could fit into that supposed Ziming shadow, that's how i feel about it.

Yu Suzuki told me that he was not one of the leaders so UNLESS he plan to change it during the development, Ziming is, right now, not one of the leaders, i am 100% sure.

He also said this :

"You can tell them the following names : Koutei and Gentei. I want fans to imagine them."

So pretty much, as a gift to all of us, he provided names so you could try to imagine how they look like.

Giving us everything through an interview, artworks, all story details would pretty much mean he's giving up and as you can see, that's not the case.

Let's keep pushing Sega or any other company that could make Shenmue III a reality because, trust me, Yu Suzuki is a genius and i would feel very bad if Shenmue III never get a release date.
by DEVILLE_David
Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Legitimate Seal?

I have a limited edition (Shenmue I) sealed aswell and there is no spinecard. However, my seal is different from yours and i bought it in Japan (Mandarake) so not sure if yours is fake or if different seals exist.
by DEVILLE_David
Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

Freshly arrived from Japan :

by DEVILLE_David
Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Legitimate Seal?

Be careful tho. The Limited edition of Shenmue NTSC-J with the jukebox has no spinecard. I have seen so many copies, there is no mistake.

However, the simple edition NTSC-J comes with a spinecard.

My original LE of Shenmue I bought in Japan is definetly not a fake one and still had no spinecard. Even the import store in my city confirmed that no spinecard came with the limited edition (or it's inside the box, but i doubt it).

Simple edition :

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Shenmue-Dreamcast-NTSC-J-SEALED-NEW/251734493860

Limited edition (looks like mine) :

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f133146132

As you can see, no spinecard.
by DEVILLE_David
Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unused Shenmue Assets in Shenmue 2 (Shenmue 3 Assets?)

Not sure who OSY is but for a mystery reason i cannot provide, i kinda know who is Rakousei. Which ... well, makes it easier to understand who is OSY but no real name on that character sadly.

Maybe i should write this down and ask Yu Suzuki who is OSY and if he was supposed to be in Shenmue II at first or in Shenmue III, if i ever get the chance to see him again.

Regarding OSY again, i am almost sure he's located in the Miao Temple. Now i don't get why OSY character datas are actually in the game but not the temple and the area itself... Weird choice annd sounds like they either had to cut it down but was originally planned for the Xbox version or... simply Shenmue III first chapter.

Nice video, keep them coming !
by DEVILLE_David
Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Can someone translate Japanese...

I wouldn't bother translating as he's not active anymore on twitter. And Shenmue Gai services have stopped for a while now.

I asked Yu Suzuki during the interview if he would like to release Shenmue Gai and Virtua Fighter Fever Combo overseas because i thought that's a shame we didn't get the chance to play those titles and he said that he'd like to if that's possible.

So no, it's not going to happen tomorrow, BUT if he had the opportunity and chance to do it, i am sure he would do it. Someone would have to translate everything about Shenmue Gai : items, menus, characters, story, quests etc and since the game is not available anymore... it's a difficult task isn't it.

Yu Suzuki is not really into social networks. He has no facebook, had a twitter but his last tweet was like one year ago. I think that he doesn't like to share anything private on internet. No one really knows about his family etc. (i can understand that tho).

Even if you check YsNet last updates, Virtua Fighter Fever Combo has no recent updates. I am not sure what's going on really.

Maybe he's onto some big project and it's going to take some time before anything comes up or he has no plans at the moment. But anyway, you can still follow him on twitter if you want to, that's his official account. Now i wouldn't expect news any time soon.

Edit : well after looking at his twitter account real quick, seems like he was active during 2011 but not that much. Nowadays you see people sending multiple tweets each day, Yu Suzuki san has like 13 tweets starting april 2011 till end of 2011.

Short messages about him arriving at E3, going to a restaurant located around Shinagawa etc. I am surprised he has shared so many infos back then and now is rather quiet. He's a busy man tho so... that's probably normal.
by DEVILLE_David
Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Could Ryo Possibly End Up Joining The Chiyoumen?

Unless Ryo has to join the Chiyoumen to break them from the inside as a spy, i highly doubt he's going to join and organize a mirror apocalypse party.

Regarding Baihu... i know you guys want to know about this but there's nothing i can leak right now unless Yu Suzuki allows me to. While we were talking, i promised that if some things had to be kept secrets, i would and i cant take that back. And let's not say that if you want me to eventually work with him again in the future, i have to avoid writing too much and make sure that he can trust me.

Working with japanese people takes some time and i am a total stranger to him (well, not anymore but still am compared to some) and my main project is to keep a contact and work with him in the future. Not sure if that's going to happen to be honest, but i really want to.

Now, from what i am allowed to say... how can i write this down. I will make it pretty clear :

All the remaining Chiyoumen leaders, North, South and West are characters that you have never seen before. The only thing Yu Suzuki told me was :

"i want Shenmue fans to use their imagination and imagine how the North and West leaders may look like".

If Yu Suzuki wants us to imagine how they look like, that mean he doesn't want to give up on Shenmue and just release everything right away.

Yu Suzuki has the will to make Shenmue III, he wants to, there is absolutely 0 doubt about this. However, he has to take his time and think about how it can be done, with who, how much it would cost etc.

He didn't say anything regarding the budget, except that he had to work on it. Yu Suzuki is a smart man and if he ever gets the chance to produce it like he would like to, i am sure he will.

15 years is very long and if that's a long wait for us, just imagine how long that must be for Yu Suzuki who is holding all the Shenmue informations for himself without being able to release it like he would like to.

Just think about it even one minute, if you had the project berkley script on your desk for like 15 years, reading it here and there and couldn't share it with the fans trusting you, how would you feel ?

I won't give up on Shenmue III and won't give up on Yu Suzuki. Like i've said, if i was rich, i'd fund it right now, sadly i can't and money wise, i cannot help Yu Suzuki. But if i can provide help by spreading informations in english and french, every year if i have to, like a Shenmue Community Manager, then i will.

Sorry, i was a bit off topic but i really wanted to share his words again and make sure fans would not give up on Shenmue.
by DEVILLE_David
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "Sample" version of Dreamcast Japanese Shenmue 2?

While Shenmue I sample version is just a regular "sticker" that you could make yourself i guess, Shenmue II sample cover is a bit different (no sticker is what i mean).

I cannot give details as i do not have any, but i do have it :

http://s30.postimg.org/csvjxg1z5/DSC01155.jpg

I might be wrong but after doing some search, the only picture i've found on the net was mine. Other Shenmue hardcore collectors may have it, but until they decide to post their picture, the only picture i have is mine.
by DEVILLE_David
Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "Sample" version of Dreamcast Japanese Shenmue 2?

I've had some luck to get mine. A shop owner sold me his brand new sealed Shenmue II Demo Disc and gave me the Shenmue II Sample Cover as a gift. So my guess is that this cover probably came with the Shenmue II Demo Disc at some point and was a cover used by japanese shops during Shenmue II release.
by DEVILLE_David
Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

I am not stopping my Shenmue collection :mrgreen:

Difficult to find Lan Di poster :

More to come soon (whenever i get my packages).
by DEVILLE_David
Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Collections

I am still hunting for some items in order to complete my collection.

I managed to get 3 posters (out of 4) but i am still missing Shenhua... :

http://s20.postimg.org/wvxn5kir1/10568743_475766862560565_64464989_n.jpg

http://s20.postimg.org/k39j5n759/10568750_475766805893904_1577539741_n.jpg

http://s20.postimg.org/au7cviy99/10585489_475766899227228_1910888207_n.jpg

So i have Ryo, Ren, Niao Sun (in France tho, not here in Japan). But i am looking for someone willing to sell the Shenhua's poster. If you have a spare one (some people might have more than one, so i am giving this a shot). Please contact me. That'd help me a lot !

Same for the mugs, i have 3 out of 4, still need the Niao Sun's one. If you happen to have one and feel like selling... PM me please !

Oh and, since i am like asking for the stuff i still need, i am looking for the Shenmue pen (not the black one, i finally found it) but the other one (from TGS 98 aswell). If you ever happen to find one or have a spare one, i am your man !

Thanks. :king:
by DEVILLE_David
Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Collections & Merchandise

Freshly arrived :

Official Lan Di Poster

http://s29.postimg.org/6d9jrytbr/DSC_0054.jpg

Shenmue the Movie Chinese poster

http://s29.postimg.org/rbkb3sik7/DSC_0057.jpg

And probably one of the best thing i got my hands since 2015 has started

Shenmue Calendar (2000)

http://s29.postimg.org/g0hnffbp3/DSC_0058.jpg

http://s29.postimg.org/5exs3f5dj/DSC_0060.jpg

Now that i have the 1999 and 2000 calendar, i am close to complete my set. Hoping i'll get my hands on the american one somedays.

Another item is on the way. Pictures whenever i get it !
by DEVILLE_David
Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am tired of searching. I've been trying to get this watch for like 8 years.

Guess i'll go all out this time. I dont want to miss it anymore.
by DEVILLE_David
Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DIdn't find any while i was living in Japan. I'll try my best on this one. Thanks !
by DEVILLE_David
Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks to a Shenmue fan from this board who contacted to help me complete my Shenmue mouse pad collection.

Here goes :

Shenmue Ren Mousepad (brand new) :

http://s18.postimg.org/qlnb8em0p/DSC_0088.jpg

I only need Niao Sun Mousepad now to complete my set...

If any of you has it and want to help me out, contact me please.

Thanks !
by DEVILLE_David
Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nice one !

I also have something nice coming next week. Can't wait to share it !
by DEVILLE_David
Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just noticed this was on ebay last month. I'd go crazy for this, but any idea who won the auction ? Any of the Shenmue dojo member ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-NEW-Sega-Dreamcast-Shenmue-Spiral-Notebook-Promo-Sealed-Rare-amp-Awesome-/261771834309?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rmvSB=true&nma=true&si=xo5XExxv0l%252F5yzIUSufd67bDBw8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
by DEVILLE_David
Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here are my 2 new items !

First, i am starting with this official sticker (saw it for the first time and didn't want to let it go) :

http://s11.postimg.org/qn01xgh0j/DSC_0103_2.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/44ok0z8rn/DSC_0104_2.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/vzowbl4wz/DSC_0105.jpg

And finally, the item i've been looking for almost a decade, the officiel Shenmue Timex Watch (never used) :

http://s11.postimg.org/j9knyhwyr/DSC_0112.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/m67oys2sj/DSC_0113.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/ywbxbvaqr/DSC_0113_2.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/g93thylnn/DSC_0114.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/tejbo2fj7/DSC_0115.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/toqu7eu5f/DSC_0116.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/98kf2x99f/DSC_0117.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/xdl4kmtk3/DSC_0118.jpg

There's only a point that bothers me : no warranty card. I guess some watch had it included or some didn't in case the customer didn't want a warranty or something. I will eventually try to find it separately since it's a regular Timex warranty card.

I still can't believe i actually have it. I feel like i completed something important for my Shenmue collection.

Now i still need one mouse pad, one phone card, one mug and one poster to finish most of the tokyo game show sets but that watch was a pain to get my hands on.

If any Shenmue fans out there wish to help me out, i'm looking for Ryo's phone card, Niao Sun's mug, Shenhua's poster and Niao Sun's mouse pad. Eventually clear files for Ryo, Shenhua and Niao Sun too, but i'm not rushing that part.

I hope to share more with you whenever i get something new.

Until then !
by DEVILLE_David
Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sure that would help me a lot, thanks !

We should build a list and see what we're looking for. If i find something i already have and you don't and the other way around.

And thanks, glad i finally have it.
by DEVILLE_David
Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Freshly arrived :

http://s9.postimg.org/yw8chzckf/DSC_0130.jpg

I already had the pen but not CIB, now im done with this one.

I was mainly looking for TGS Mouse pad but since i managed to get the Shenmue II Xbox Mouse pad, which is as rare or even more, i am not going to complain. :mrgreen:
by DEVILLE_David
Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Axm and Peter's collections are amazing. They own items i do not have, such as bags, CD case etc. I am mainly sharing mine not to show off but to make sure people know what's official or not, show what they could add to their collection etc.

Unlike some other series, Shenmue is a difficult one when it comes to collecting because not so many items exist and sadly, they do not come out very often.

I will try to post pictures of my collection whenever i can. Problem is i have many posters but no place to display them, so not sure how i will handle it yet, but when done, i'll upload pictures.

Thanks for your comments btw guys !
by DEVILLE_David
Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As requested, here's my collection. There's a chance some goodies were not added to the video, but i might do another video in the future whenever i complete my sets.

It's a long video tho since i've added other stuffs too. But to make sure it doesn't get boring after a while, tracks from the OST have been added.

Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waJ3Lx9USOk
by DEVILLE_David
Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah Peter, you found it, that's right, i gotta thank you too !

But to be honest, I probably wouldn't have seen your post so I am glad James tagged me !

Thanks to you too Peter :mrgreen:
by DEVILLE_David
Wed May 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: @Yu_Suzuki_Jp Twitter Account is back to life~ [UPDATES]

Hello everyone !

First, a huge thanks to Yu Suzuki who allowed me to share this. Now that I've got his approval, here are more details about the latest tweet.

As you all know, Yu Suzuki has restarted his twitter account.

He has met with Baji Quan Master : Wu Lianzhi and they both shared a good time. However they were not alone. Indeed, from time to time, Master Wu Lianzhi is teaching Baji Quan in Japan and they met during that event, along with many other people (check pictures below).

http://s11.postimg.org/huhx466lv/DSC00076.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/b7v9azoxf/DSC00111.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/xvaih54hf/DSC00147.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/xh96hjkdv/DSC00257.jpg

On that day, Yu Suzuki also received a 色紙 (a square piece of fancy paper, used for poems) from Master Wu Lianzhi. Here's what you can read on the paper : « 遊戯の父» which, literally means : « father of games ». Not necessarily video games, it's a general meaning in chinese.

http://s1.postimg.org/omp46d2sv/DSC00222.jpg

http://s1.postimg.org/qjluaxtgv/DSC00601.jpg

http://s1.postimg.org/bmdd9xg8f/DSC00614.jpg

http://s1.postimg.org/6z7b85svj/DSC00618.jpg

http://s1.postimg.org/nyg9nf433/DSC00649.jpg

Known for many games, Yu Suzuki has managed to share his knowledge of Baji Quan (Hakkyokuken) through Virtua Fighter and Shenmue.

Thanks again to Yu Suzuki !

鈴木さん、写真を使わせて頂くことになり、心より感謝しております。
by DEVILLE_David
Fri May 29, 2015 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: @Yu_Suzuki_Jp Twitter Account is back to life~ UPDATES H

I've got approval from Yu Suzuki to create an official french twitter account.

Even if you don't know french, just feel free to follow/RT/fav it, that'd be great.

I will be working on it on my free time.

Thanks !

URL : https://twitter.com/yu_suzuki_fr
by DEVILLE_David
Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue III world premiere infos at MAGS 2016

Hey guys.

Yu Suzuki will attend the Monaco Anime Game Show 2016 and will show the latest Shenmue III images. Event will be held on february 27th 2016.

I will try my best to go there and if possible, get another interview with Yu Suzuki. I might not get an hour like i did in Japan since many people will try to interview him, but even if i can grab 10 minutes, i will.

I will provide more news whenever I can !

Facebook Page :

https://www.facebook.com/magic.monaco/photos/a.236888839712117.59616.231591296908538/892844120783249/?type=1
by DEVILLE_David
Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

Nice to see old members are back.

Nothing much here, managing Yu Suzuki's twitter (official french account) and keep fighting with everyone else to promote Shenmue III.

Will do my best to meet him during MAGS on february 27th and why not TGS next year if I can go to Japan again.

Glad to see Shenmue Dojo so active !
by DEVILLE_David
Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who is this old man....

Nice that you are having such conversations about Grand Masters. Happy that I could share Entei, Gentei and Koutei and the Grand Masters with you via my interview with Yu Suzuki last year.

Good things are coming. Can't wait for Shenmue III !
by DEVILLE_David
Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 10000 dinner reward back up for grabs!

Anything that can be done to help is beyond appreciated!! You guys are deserved of it so I don't want to ruffle any feathers. I said to Cedric in my final tweet to him that I know the other 3 who are going from the Shenmue Dojo community. But I also know that Yu has specifically kept the numbers low because he wants to speak to each fan and have a relaxing experience with them.

Also yes, a backer can bring a friend. Matt is taking David Deville which is awesome. I wouldn't want to be someone's tag a long though. I want to be a backer.

Thanks to him. Glad I can tag along. I wanted the script too but just the dinner is fine. Great opportunity !
by DEVILLE_David
Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic