Search found 7 matches

Return

Support Shenmue in a big German poll

The pretty big German print videogame magazine M! Maniac is having a voting competition for the best videogame of all time on their website. It's not some fan project, it's a poll of one of the leading German magazines for videogames and I'm not affiliated with it. I registered here a long time ago. You can check that, if you think I'm a spammer :)
The competition uses some sort of playoff system, where two games compete over 24 hours to advance to the next round. In the first round Shenmue has to receive more votes than Assassin's Creed II, so the competition is pretty stiff. The voting started two hours ago, so you have 22 more hours to vote for Shenmue and bring it one step closer to victory and a proof of demand for the game by fans in Germany. If you want to support Shenmue here is the link: http://www.maniac.de/content/umfrage-bundesspielewahl-2013-vorrunde-match-28-shenmue-vs-assassins-creed-ii . If there are people interested in the competition here, I would also inform you, if Shenmue makes it to the second round and needs votes again :)
lg Sakaro
by Sakaro
Mon May 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Support Shenmue in a big German poll

Here it is, the grand epic: The final featuring Shenmue: http://www.maniac.de/content/umfrage-bundesspielewahl-2013-finale-shenmue-vs-super-mario-64
Now let's all pull together one last time so Shenmue takes the crown!

And I hope you are right LGS and that's not just goodwill reading. At least the comments from the Maniac users so far are definately less anti-Shenmue and more understanding this time around.
by BlueMue
Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Latest Purchases

:P
Two liqudsnakes.
With all the weird shit ive seen one can only laugh!
:rotflmao:
by mrslig100
Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Support Shenmue in a big German poll

The poll is over. Shenmue won and is now officially entitled "1. ultimativ bestes Spiels aller Zeiten"

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130923/ljahfgnx.jpg

It wasn't the close battle that I'd hoped for and Shenmue maintained it's usual early lead like in the last few polls but who cares. WE MADE IT GUYS! The strong support for our beloved game finally got Shenmue a title!
Let's celebrate this glorious moment!

When Maniac publishes the final result of the poll this definately something that belongs on the front page of the Dojo and needs to be spread as far as we can.
by BlueMue
Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

phpBB [video]
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is Atheism Necessary For Ethical Autonomy?

I'd ask him why is he such a dick.

And i'm not taking "I work in mysterious ways" as an answer.

I really doubt that if a god really exists, that It's the "puppetmaster" as some people think It is, you know? I also find it rather weird how people assume God to be a male human. Could one being really create something as infinite as the Universe?

I think people use religion as an excuse to further their own agenda and rewrite the history of their own religion to suit their own ends. People can be massive dicks, basically. I really do not think everyone being atheist will magically solve all of the world's problems and you'd be really naive if you think it would; people would just find other reasons to fight wars, to hate and be horrible. Or they'd just create newer cults/religions in their place.
by Henry Spencer
Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is Atheism Necessary For Ethical Autonomy?

And who came up with that quote? A human.
by MiTT3NZ
Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic