Search found more than 3249 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue 1 & 2 will be $29.99

I will be buying 2 copies of each for my personal collection.

Also, 5 of each to drive around Belfast and just throw them out at random spots from the car window.
by Peter
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 1 & 2 will be $29.99

I’m going to buy 5 copies and donate 4 to local children hospitals because I’m a nice guy.
by Riku Rose
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue HD announced for PS4 / XBOX ONE / PC

I'd like to see the scene where Ryo gets off the boat in Shenmue 2. His shoes have significantly more polygons in the Xbox version than the Dreamcast version, and I'd like to see if it's been improved any more than that.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Which version will you play first?

PS4, it just feels so unthinkable and real. Want to play with all of the consoles familiar and cozy features. I'll play on my gaming rig to follow.
by Yama
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Achievements Confirmed

Not sure if this was in any of the articles or snippets of the press release out there.

Via Adam Koralik's Facebook.

Getting ready to leave Japan. Want to extend a big thank you to all of you. I can tell you first hand, Sega expected you to be happy, but they were genuinely shocked by the extreme passion shown around the world in the last 24 hours. Watching them cover their mouths and be moved as they watched people like James Reiner cry, smiling intensely as they see explosions of excitement come from others like HappyConsoleGamer and many more that exceed my ability to list. I watched them react to us as we all reacted to the news of the release. You have in every way lived up to the expectation I told them they'd get. Shenmue is love, we did it, we made it so. You made this possible, never forget that.

Many of you have a lot of questions about the release, unfortunately while I know the answer to many of your questions, I am not permitted to say more than about 5% of what I know. All of which is in my current video, I shall link it below for those interested.

However, I assure you, in time these answers will come. Many of you will be very happy, hopefully even a tenth as happy as I am. In the meantime continue to discuss, speculate, and above all, have fun. The more buzz and support, the better, trust me on that.

#ShenmueSaved

Video: https://youtu.be/Z04hUT23RiQ

Update: I'm now allowed to tell you that the release is being developed by D3T and that the game has achievements. I personally unlocked one while playing. ;)
by Spaghetti
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic