Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: What are you currently playing?

I've just finished sleeping dogs and uncharted 2, currently playing rage, uncharted 3, wind waker hd, and fable the lost chapters.
by AhmedHazuki
Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Members Introduce Yourself!

wude wrote: ya hala bik fi dojo ya ahmed

Wala zain fee 3arab ya3rifoon shenmue :D
by AhmedHazuki
Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So, Ukraine...

Nobody can do anything about it, Russia throughout history does whatever it wants for the benefit of Russia not the people but for Russia. They will not negotiate with other countries. You can't let Russia get sanctioned because Europe is very dependent on Russia's resources, heck countries like France and Germany only make about 35% of their electricity so imagine what would happen if Russia were to pull the plug on them. The only country who could get involved however is the U.S.A but they are reluctant on doing so. Even the U.S citizens don't want another war. Is it possible for a WWIII? Yes very possible. If this continues to take place then the world is indirectly giving appeasement to Russia while they gain land and resources. Russia will be even a bigger threat and EU countries are no longer the global powers they once were, they stopped investing as much in the military for a while now and became more diplomatic states. Russia on the other hand is heavily investing in the military and is not afraid to bombard anyone in their way.
by AhmedHazuki
Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sign this Petition?

What if we start signing this petition again? It already has 66,000+ signatures, maybe we could get more and tweet it out to Sony. Its a pretty old petition and I guarantee most of you signed this but now you have gmails and could add to this petition I guess :p
Here is the link:
http://www.petitiononline.com/shen1986/petition.html
by AhmedHazuki
Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: #SaveShenmue

Guys save shenmue!!!! 1 day left https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/103 ... ue-may-3rd
Don't forget to be heard on the 3rd!
by AhmedHazuki
Fri May 02, 2014 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General Anime Discussion

Stopped watching Naruto, it just had way too many flashbacks for me to enjoy the fights. Now watching Zankyo no terror. It's a well written anime that is very unpredictable.
by AhmedHazuki
Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic