Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue Postmortem Discussion

Long time lurker here , finally got my self to register ! =D>

Man , I've been following news on shenmue for a long time. Always waiting and searching for some kind of glimpse of what's going to happen in the future with the series. Our dreams have been crushed a quite a few times , especially that time when that Sega dude threw that comment about the HD releases....oh god why.

I Remember my first experience of shenmue was when i was at my cousins place with my second cousin. He had gotten an xbox which was modded. He had ton of games for it but there was something particularly interesting in shenmue 2. It was so different of all games I've seen until that day and it hooked all of us. Shenmue was pretty much the only game we played when i was there. It was awesome just to watch it to be played....ohhh the memories. It's been about 13 years now!

I'm really looking forward to the postmortem and I try to keep over hyping myself up , but it's hard! I really think we will not get any kind of announcement today , maybe a wink of some sort to E3 or something like that. Still , there is a small desperate hope in me :oops: I'd be super excited if we would even get a HD releases , i might even shed a manly tear for it :D Still , if nothing comes up , i'll still not lose hope , it's been this long already so a few years ain't nothing!

I'll be at the chat here when the stream starts and hope more people will join us! Great to be a part of this community! :heart:

Also:
http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Sonic-Racing-Shenmue-4.jpg

OH' CMON!!!! :mrgreen:
by zirocaster
Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Postmortem Discussion

Who Really Cares? wrote: They already said the Shen 3 was just a joke/troll.

Oh god why not again!
by zirocaster
Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic