Search found 30 matches

Return

Re: Phil Spencer - The Biggest Request is to Bring Back Shen

I think it would make SO much news it would sell.
by Aimless Gamer
Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phil Spencer - The Biggest Request is to Bring Back Shen

After Phil Spencer's words and if he wants to prove he's a man of his words, that he's "gaming first", this is what you could to do him, pretty please:
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?screen_name=XboxP3&hashtags=SaveShenmue&text=Shenmue+3+on+Xbox+One!
Let him witness the true power of the Shenmue fanbase! You can edit the tweet as you want to show your demand!
It's Phil Spencer VS Gio Corsi. Which one will #SaveShenmue?
Ok i did i think... sorry new to twitter. :D
by Aimless Gamer
Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue HD confirmed? (fake)

Thanks been reading for years and finally joined.
by Aimless Gamer
Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: #SaveShenmue

Done, thanks.
by Aimless Gamer
Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

So.. I got the PS4 Camera. Played around with the games for it, but got it mostly to record myself playing games. Especially scary ones like the P.T demo, Silent Hill in the future, Outlast and super hard mode runs of games like The Last of Us.
But also for the second time today through PS4's UStream I did a Q&A about living in Japan. First time around I was thinking it would be a couple people while I played a game, but then it turned into an average of 300 viewers with 8,000 total views..Yama even tuned in. Overall they asked a fair amount of standard questions and no real major racists trolly type stuff. Pretty cool experience as I never did that kind of thing. Lasted a solid 2 hours and I had a good experience.

Second time around today after a few days later, I decided to do it again. First couple hours went great lots of good questions and plenty of nice people. Third hour turned though and it seems like all the trolls were let loose at once. Saying stuff like im Anti-American etc. Most just trying to rile me up after explaining how gun violence is obviously much worse in America then Japan when I was asked about it. Then other kinds of stupid stuff, you name it. Mostly because I found alot to like about Japan even though I expressed numerous times how I missed home and certain things about home you just cant get in Japan. Again hundreds of viewers and stuff mostly a good time up until the trolls gates were let loose. Kinda turned it into a bummer and it wasnt fun after that.

I was fairly calm though and dealt with it well enough I think. Honestly dont think ill do it again though or atleast for awhile. Seems like the internet is just too crazy sometimes. Theirs alot of hate out there.
What do you all think about putting yourself out there and all? Should I be doing this kind of thing? Mostly I'm doing it to just vent out my thoughts in an easy manner right from my PS4 at the push of a button. To me YouTube is alittle too high profile sometimes and I dont really want a record of me rambling or having people start comment wars in my video, so thats why I choose UStream. I dont know, what are your thoughts on this?
Maybe I've just answered my own question though. It just seems so fun when it's good and such a drag when it's bad. Dont know how anyone can deflect bad people out of a stream. If their was a kick or block button feature in Ustream it would be easier I guess.

I wish I had a PS4 I would have loved to join.
by Aimless Gamer
Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm so glad I get to play this game before I die.

I have been a long life fan of Shenmue for 15 years. Its by far my favorite game of all time. I have SMA and I can get very sick very easy. I just wanted to to thank all my fellow campaigners for making this happin. We are getting out of the cave!
by Aimless Gamer
Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 10000 dinner reward back up for grabs!

We have been getting some backlash in China. Somebody here has published my post and it got sent to China and in the translation it was written that we were implying that local kids in Yangshuo are poor. We teach children from all over China and not all of them are impoverished. Yangshuo is not a poor city and the kids in the picture are part of a summer program from bigger cities.

We are in the middle of damage control now. Many of the locals are happy about the exposure. The school has received tremendous attention and we hope it will mean growth for everyone. I'm hoping this gets corrected soon. We are doing a couple interviews with news outlets in the coming days.

Who new one response on a message board could turn into this.

So how much money do you think would be necessary to do such a thing?

It's not expensive. Your biggest cost will be getting here.

Here is the cost comparison for Chicago vs. Guangzhou

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=China&city1=Chicago%2C+IL&city2=Guangzhou

Guangzhou is more expensive than Guilin but you can see how far your money goes there. It's very affordable.

I hope it all works out for you. You seem like such an amazing person. Let us know if theres anything we can do.
by Aimless Gamer
Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Returning Characters?

I just want Tom back!
by Aimless Gamer
Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: $20,000 pledge for the future of our Guilin school.

Let me know if I can do anything to help. Maybe I can talk to my church and see if I can put on a fundraiser (if you want me to)
by Aimless Gamer
Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Twitch streaming Let's Play promotion threa

Himuro wrote: I'm streaming now.

I just want to say thank you. I love watching you play. :)
by Aimless Gamer
Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki Live on Nico Nico Douga 07/12

Bailu needs Toms hot dogs.
by Aimless Gamer
Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #34 - Poll Results & Fishing Poles

As much as I love Tom, I dont want his rod :lol:
by Aimless Gamer
Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #34 - Poll Results & Fishing Poles

I'm just shocked so many people voted for Ryo. Seems like a wasted vote imo.
by Aimless Gamer
Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #35: New $4500 Reward - Name a Vendor

This is the end of something we all waited 14 years for. Lets come together for one last push!
by Aimless Gamer
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "Anime" is the new Marilyn Manson, Cannibal Corpse, Game

south carmain wrote: Eh there was nothing sarcastic about what I said. I really mean it that you're the true star here AG and giving thanks where thanks is due. You're being a bit rude to be honest.

And whats wrong with being a AG?
by Aimless Gamer
Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gamespot : Is Shenmue a Good Game? - The Lobby

I dont get it people always bitch about how games are all the same but this one is new and they cant play for more then 10 min...
by Aimless Gamer
Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feminism

Mue stop being mean. You're making me want to kill myself. Now I know what it feels liked to be raped. See how dumb that sounds?
by Aimless Gamer
Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OL wrote: That's gotta be the worst wedding gift idea I've ever heard.

Fine I will get them there 6th blender. :lol: To be fair, they are both old school gamers and love the dreamcast. Also, the love of Shenmue and the dreamcast is how we became friends.
by Aimless Gamer
Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also, I have surgery tuesday morning. Wish me luck!
by Aimless Gamer
Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anybody here watch easy allies? Its the old Gametrailers team.
by Aimless Gamer
Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue Thoughts

Fun little Shenmue related tidbit :) -

Last night on Sega Europe's Sega Central live stream, Dan Sheridan (community manager) received a question about Sega showing fans and viewers around their Headquarters :), and went on to say that he had been thinking of showing us each of Sega's themed rooms! He's currently live streaming from the Company of Heroes room but went on to say that they also have various themed rooms, one of them being a Shenmue room!

I'll try and get him to show us this room in the future :), but it wasn't something I expected him to say, I would never have thought they would dedicate a room to Shenmue like that :) - hopefully it's a new room they've themed to help inspire them whilst working on Shenmue HD haha :P

This is the part of the show where he mentions about the themed rooms -

https://youtu.be/CTg_HidyV5Y?t=2100 (should start from 35 minutes timestamp)
Knowing Sega, its the bathroom.
by Aimless Gamer
Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Playstation Experience - December 2016

Thanks so much for the stream Peter!
by Aimless Gamer
Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I had surgery and almost died. I stopped breathing twice and they had to cut into my throat. I'm sore but glad to be alive.
by Aimless Gamer
Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

south carmain wrote:
Aimless Gamer wrote:
south carmain wrote:
Aimless Gamer wrote: So I had surgery and almost died. I stopped breathing twice and they had to cut into my throat. I'm sore but glad to be alive.

A bird shat on my mate the other day.

Must be rough.

Yes but thankfully with the support of friends and family we're getting through this.

I will pray for him.
by Aimless Gamer
Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm home just really really sore. Man I had a scare when I came home though I thought I was gonna die.
by Aimless Gamer
Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #66 - Yu-san on story-building

Kiske wrote:
Let's Get Sweaty wrote: People were talking a while back about having a fruit basket or something sent to the office. What happened with that?

Lost in translation.

Anyway, very good reminder! I would be happy to contribute!

There's grapes in the wine!
by Aimless Gamer
Sat May 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Doing something nice for Shenmue III team

i assume we are getting awesome japan a crate full of fanta?
by Aimless Gamer
Thu May 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 1 & 2 will be $29.99

This wasnt a debate. Your post above...i dont even know where to begin to fathom how your mind works but somehow you bring up killing babies? WTF? But i can assure you that whilst you may think in your own head you sound logical, you are speaking to someone who has worked in a Childrens hospital for over 10 years, so dont even go down the road of your logic knows better than my experience.

In regards to asking for a free game on the site? Not happening.
The debate back then with Riku was OBVIOUSLY referred to. The mental image of me killing innocent babies in children's hospitals was created by him back then with that deplorable argumentum ad passiones .

For once, you could put the minimum effort in reading into something the other fellow has to say, instead of glancing at it and taking parts out of context.

You think it's so bad when a poverty-stricken person asks for help in playing Shenmue I-II HD for 30 dollars? You know what? I pity you. You're so deep into your irrational hate rooted in your lack of understanding that you're bringing out that personal vendetta you have against me EVEN THOUGH you said it yourself that you're willing to throw free copies of this game out of the window.
so you pity him because him because he doesn't want people begging on the site but kids that play games in hospitals is bad? gaming for me then was a welcome distraction from pain.
by Aimless Gamer
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I wish I could of upgraded from my $300 package to the $500 one. so I bought a few extra digital copies. I wonder how much finding will shoot up.
by Aimless Gamer
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic