What do you think is the WORST Sega system ever!

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Postby santino » Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:51 pm

ive never heard of 32x pico, nomad, or master......i would say none of the ones i know. they were all innovative - game gear was gameboy color before there was gameboy color, sega cd was the first system that used cd's, saturn was the first real 3d system and dreamcast was the first system with internet access so it doesnt make sense that they are broke
santino
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby ChaiOgawa » Sat Jun 14, 2003 7:58 am

Dreamcast.. I didnt want to say it but it had enough faults to make wish it would burn in hell.. So glad for shenmue. I would have kicked the system around a bit if it hadnt been for shenmue.
ChaiOgawa

Postby ShenmueAddict » Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:11 pm

Vyse Hazuky wrote:32X was pretty much crap

wrong, its a great system with great games which is highly unapreciated, youve probably never even played one, well i own one and love it to bits so stop dissing one of my fav sega systems, the pico was the worst since it had jack shit games. the 32x cost sega a lot of money but it wasent there worst in terms of quality games. it has better games than the over-rated sega-cd failure... same go's to all the other people who said the sega 32x was the worst sega system ever.
ShenmueAddict
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: Patrickingham2
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Postby ChaiOgawa » Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:15 pm

Sega Cd was pretty bad as well, it ran under the same situation of dreamcast they brought it out much earlier then its original release date to get ahead of sony.. When they did this for sega cd awhile back and it failed why wouldnt they have learned thier lesson with the dreamcast?
ChaiOgawa

Postby Sixfortyfive » Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:47 pm

Sega CD and Saturn aren't bad at all if you know what to look for. Sonic CD, the Lunar games, NiGHTS, Radiant Silvergun... I'm taking all of my Sega consoles with me when I leave for college, and my younger sisters are most-distraught over losing the Saturn, of all things; Saturn Bomberman is their all-time favorite game.

At any rate, I'd have to go with 32X. Master System and Pico come close.

I don't see how anybody could view either the Genesis/Megadrive or the Dreamcast as failures.
Sixfortyfive
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby ShenmueAddict » Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:16 pm

[quote="Sixfortyfive"]Sega CD and Saturn aren't bad at all if you know what to look for. Sonic CD, the Lunar games, NiGHTS, Radiant Silvergun... I'm taking all of my Sega consoles with me when I leave for college, and my younger sisters are most-distraught over losing the Saturn, of all things; Saturn Bomberman is their all-time favorite game.

At any rate, I'd have to go with 32X. [quote]

typical , i'll say exactly the same thing as you, if you know what to look for then the 32x has some decent games.. it has more better games than the sega-cd
ShenmueAddict
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: Patrickingham2
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Postby Sonikku » Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:16 pm

I say the game gear.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby ChaiOgawa » Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:40 am

Sonikku wrote:I say the game gear.

WHAT?!?!?! the game gear was awesome. It had nearly the same Graphics as sega just a handheld version Oh man. I remember laying down in my bed half the night playing the thing in the darkness because you didnt need one of those stupid light things. Playing sonic and NBA jam like every night. That was in my opinion the best hand held ever made.
ChaiOgawa

Previous

Return to General Gaming