Dreamcast goes offline

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Postby leehimself » Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:08 am

I still play DC and Saturn now, I probably will in 20 years time... it'll be sat there right next to my Xbox IV...
leehimself
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Forklift#5 » Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:47 pm

Jacob Marley wrote:
Gutcruncher wrote:dammit :(

at least pso is still up

It's only a matter of time before they pull the plug on that one as well. Death to Dreamcast!!

NEVER!!!!! DREAMCAST FOREVER!!!! (hey, that rhymes!)
Forklift#5
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Kyoku'ko » Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:07 pm

Never say die!
Attachments
SuuDC.gif
Dreamcast Forever!
(My sig picture and text from long ago)
(12.09 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
Kyoku'ko
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby ChaiOgawa » Sat Jun 14, 2003 7:54 am

NTT wrote:I should contact my boss and tell him about the foul language used against the Dreamcast.

:roll:

I do agree with Jacob on this one. I dreamcast was not great.. Although it was a pretty good system but as for the same goes for Jacob the only reason why my dreamcast is still powered up everyday is because of shenmue. Other than it would be rotting in the back of my closet. Ive been with sega since the start. They just never get it right when it came to consoles. But dont get me wrong they have definitley the talent to make games but for the console market if another sega system comes out everybody run because it probably will be another failure. I do have respect for the dreamcast for being the holder of shenmue. But as Jacob stated its about time everything going for dreamcast should have been stopped anyway. I dont even think the servers for PSO should still be around, because most people have converted over to xbox anyway. Its time to face the facts everybody looks past shenmue for just a second (I know its hard) but really if shenmue didnt come out for dreamcast would you be stating the same praise for it? I hardly doubt it.
ChaiOgawa

Previous

Return to General Gaming