PSVita (PSP2)

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: NGP new handheld from Sony

Postby Oppy » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Ryudo wrote:
Riku Rose wrote:
Axm wrote:Unified trophy sync anyone?

No thanks

Indeed trophies/Achievements are one of the lamest things to happen this gen.

FUCK YOOOOZ< I GOTA GAMEA SCOR OF 156,000 you n00b, IM A WAY MORE HARDCORE GAMER DEN YOO.

Oppy has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: with your mums titties

Postby Bluecast » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:28 pm

I GUNNA WAGGLE MY WII AT U WITH ITZ AMAZNG WII FIT!!1
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:09 pm

this thing sounds amazing, but it had better not be download only i read the talk about the micro cards or whatever, i am trying to figure out this, will each game sport its own micro card storage device when you buy it at the store? i am trying to figure out something small that can still have the space capacity of a blu ray disc, if its ps3 quality visuals, space is an inevitable factor. even them saying mgs4 was running on it, i remember how huge that game was (in terms of used space on its blu ray) could something that small really be able to hold 30 to 50 gigs or more even? when thinking about that, downloading full games on the go sounds like a nightmare
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:13 pm

All you have to do is read peoples posts and know it uses flash carts like the DS.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Panda_rapist » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:17 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:this thing sounds amazing, but it had better not be download only i read the talk about the micro cards or whatever, i am trying to figure out this, will each game sport its own micro card storage device when you buy it at the store? i am trying to figure out something small that can still have the space capacity of a blu ray disc, if its ps3 quality visuals, space is an inevitable factor. even them saying mgs4 was running on it, i remember how huge that game was (in terms of used space on its blu ray) could something that small really be able to hold 30 to 50 gigs or more even? when thinking about that, downloading full games on the go sounds like a nightmare

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keyw ... p2cajpaq_b
Panda_rapist

Postby Jokatech19 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm sick of how alot of the talk on these review sites is about the damn size. I'm mad that it's bigger than the Go!, but I want to know what else is in store that makes it above and beyond. I'm almost set on buying it, but it has to have mega support and has to be a universe beyond the current PSP, which I can't see yet.
Jokatech19
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: AC: Revelations

Postby Bluecast » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Jokatech19 wrote:I'm sick of how alot of the talk on these review sites is about the damn size. I'm mad that it's bigger than the Go!, but I want to know what else is in store that makes it above and beyond. I'm almost set on buying it, but it has to have mega support and has to be a universe beyond the current PSP, which I can't see yet.

Cool story bro.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Jokatech19 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 am

I just researched some of the videos and info on the NGP. NO thanks, I'll be keeping my 3000 and my GO!. The graphics are just about the same. The features are all features on the Go!. the only added features are bound to be problematic and unnecessary. I don't understand why companies can't realize when they have a good thing and support it. They always have this self-destructive mentality and move on too early. The PSP is an amazing system. Even now 6 years later, I'm blown away when I play it. They should push more titles onto the system and expand on what we have. Moving to the NGP is going to be a mistake.
Last edited by Jokatech19 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jokatech19
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bluecast » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:04 am

Jokatech19 wrote:I just researched some of the videos and info on the NGP. NO thanks, I'll be keeping my 3000 and my GO!. The graphics are just about the same. The features are all features on the Go!. the only added features are bound to be problematic and unnecessary. I don't understand why companies can't realize when they have a good thing a support it. They always have this self-destructive mentality and move on too early. The PSP is an amazing system. Even now 6 years later, I'm blown away when I play it. They should push more titles onto the system and expand on what we have. Moving to the NGP is going to be a mistake.

Holy fuck you're a retard.
That's it I am so down with the Joka phase out movement.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Kenny » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 am

Ryudo wrote:
Jokatech19 wrote:I just researched some of the videos and info on the NGP. NO thanks, I'll be keeping my 3000 and my GO!. The graphics are just about the same. The features are all features on the Go!. the only added features are bound to be problematic and unnecessary. I don't understand why companies can't realize when they have a good thing a support it. They always have this self-destructive mentality and move on too early. The PSP is an amazing system. Even now 6 years later, I'm blown away when I play it. They should push more titles onto the system and expand on what we have. Moving to the NGP is going to be a mistake.

Holy fuck you're a retard.
That's it I am so down with the Joka phase out movement.

:rotflmao:
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Jokatech19 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 am

Actually Ryudo, you're a supreme dumbass, and I'm mad I've put up with your shit for this long. Don't worry about a little shit phase out. Peace.
Jokatech19
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bluecast » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 am

Awesome now we can have the party with busty asian chicks to celebrate.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:56 pm

yeah, unfortunately being on gaming internet forums you often have to put up/deal with certain kinds of people that sit in front of their computers all day, and are angry little pissed off at the world fucks, that lack any social hobbies, and are in denial and try to justify their abnormalities as being acceptable and normal... yet they are miserable. then said forums turns into their resivoir for dumping all their personal bullshit on. ya know those certain personal conversations that are better said to an actual person face to face (preferably a professional or a family member)? well they decide to put it up where the whole world can read it. a joy for everyone else right?... thanks ass hole loser that in desperation turns to the internet to make friends and socialize because the real world has rejected them (or they rejected the real world).
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Panda_rapist » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:yeah, unfortunately being on gaming internet forums you often have to put up/deal with certain kinds of people that sit in front of their computers all day, and are angry little pissed off at the world fucks, that lack any social hobbies, and are in denial and try to justify their abnormalities as being acceptable and normal... yet they are miserable. then said forums turns into their resivoir for dumping all their personal bullshit on. ya know those certain personal conversations that are better said to an actual person face to face (preferably a professional or a family member)? well they decide to put it up where the whole world can read it. a joy for everyone else right?... thanks ass hole loser that in desperation turns to the internet to make friends and socialize because the real world has rejected them (or they rejected the real world).

you leave me out of this, its not my fault [-(
Panda_rapist

Postby Bluecast » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:04 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:yeah, unfortunately being on gaming internet forums you often have to put up/deal with certain kinds of people that sit in front of their computers all day, and are angry little pissed off at the world fucks, that lack any social hobbies, and are in denial and try to justify their abnormalities as being acceptable and normal... yet they are miserable. then said forums turns into their resivoir for dumping all their personal bullshit on. ya know those certain personal conversations that are better said to an actual person face to face (preferably a professional or a family member)? well they decide to put it up where the whole world can read it. a joy for everyone else right?... thanks ass hole loser that in desperation turns to the internet to make friends and socialize because the real world has rejected them (or they rejected the real world).

Sounds like Jeff.(not you)
Thing is Joka for as long as he has been here has been trolling with this idiot act. At first it was funny but later became clear he did it to get a hard on to annoy everyone.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming