What are you currently playing?

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: What are you currently playing?

Postby Crimson Ryan » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Kenny wrote:
Crimson Ryan wrote: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oh, you mean:

U R NOT E
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby csmakio » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:24 pm

I always have a few games I'm running through :)

-Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (i play this religiously, 1500+ hours on record)
-Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
-Mount and Blade: Warband
-Elite Dangerous Beta
-Diablo 3

I'm always on Steam so add me if you ever want to jump into something! QuakeLive is being released on Steam today BTW =D>
csmakio
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Steam: csmakio
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Axm » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Destiny (PS4)
Probably the most addicting game ive played since WoW. Really in love with it now that im in end game content and can see the overall game as it is. And at this point im sold on future content.
So far its my GOTY until I can see Evil Within.
Id count Halo 2 Anniversary in Master Cheif Collection but thats cop out seeing as I knew id already love it and its a remake.

Axm has received a thanks from: Raithos
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby AhmedHazuki » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:54 am

HEARTHSTONE AND HYRULE WARRIORS!! I JUST ENTERED A GAMING LOOPHOLE!! I CANT GET TIRED OF THESE GAMES!!
Lol I promised my self I would only play games with story and progression because I see people who put 1000+ hours on Wow and dota 2 so I was afraid that I would be missing out on great games if I only focus on one...Well screw me. Still going to get bayonetta 2 next month already pre-ordered the special edition that comes with bayonetta 1.
AhmedHazuki
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Steam: ahmedhazuki
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Infamous,Darksiders.

Postby Raithos » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:45 pm

Axm wrote: Destiny (PS4)
Probably the most addicting game ive played since WoW. Really in love with it now that im in end game content and can see the overall game as it is. And at this point im sold on future content.

Same here. I've been playing it non stop since I picked it up. There's just something about it that won't let me put it down. I keep wanting to try out Ground Zeroes but Destiny hasn't left my PS4.
The drop system is horrid though. I've decrypted 20+ purple engrams, yet every piece of my Legendary gear has come from my class vendor with the exception of a rocket launcher that came from a blue engram. That's worse than vanilla D3. When you saw an orange beam there was no chance of it being a common green lol. But they are fixing that soon. I bought my first two exotics from Xur yesterday tho, so that was pretty sweet. Suros Regime is insane.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Axm » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:33 am

Raithos wrote:
Axm wrote: Destiny (PS4)

Same here. I've been playing it non stop since I picked it up. There's just something about it that won't let me put it down. I keep wanting to try out Ground Zeroes but Destiny hasn't left my PS4.
The drop system is horrid though. I've decrypted 20+ purple engrams, yet every piece of my Legendary gear has come from my class vendor with the exception of a rocket launcher that came from a blue engram. That's worse than vanilla D3. When you saw an orange beam there was no chance of it being a common green lol. But they are fixing that soon. I bought my first two exotics from Xur yesterday tho, so that was pretty sweet. Suros Regime is insane.

Same ya, lots of engram rage. I have no idea why they thought making it random was a good idea. Might aswell not assign it a color if its gonna be like that. Just color them all pink or something!
But ya very happy for the changes coming. Still so much more they need to fix but at this rate I think the game will be in balance mode for years. Still, I do like the game alot as is and will write a review for it soon enough if I can ever put it down for one second of my free time.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby OL » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Just beat Earth Defense Force 2025. Good god, that was a nutball crazypants game. I've never actually beaten an EDF game before; I've only gotten upwards of about 20-something missions in on the old 360 one. So I had a good idea of what thee games are all about, but I didn't realize how challenging and off-the-wall they could get. I never realized that it can get to such Left 4 Dead-esque levels of intensity. Tons of fun. Gonna have to go co-op with my brother sometime.

On that note, looking at the new EDF game that's coming out for the PS4, it looks like it's basically an enhanced version of this one, with the most notable addition being the RAD-style giant robots. And honestly, that sits just fine with me. Just about he only thing this one was missing was controllable giant robots anyway. Can't wait to play it. And since it'll be on PS4, chances are the slowdown problem that this one has will be all ironed out.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Beat Fear Effect on Hard. Okay, I remember the story now. Time for some Fear Effect 2.

Also playng more DmC on Hell and Hell mode, Tekken Revolution (of course), Sonic Generations (to beat all the gate thingies), and MGS4 just to get it over with.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Axm » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:06 am

Playing this game called Dust on PS4 that was free on PS Plus. Basic side scroller hack and slash. Reminds me alot of Muramasa.

Also getting back into Ni No Kuni for the plat.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby OL » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:21 am

Shit.
Popped in the ZOE HD collection just for some reference footage, and was immediately struck by all that fucking nostalgia that these games incite in me so well. Now I'm in a ZOE mood, in a major way. And it's always a pain when I get this kind of craving as I'm trying to work on other things.
ZOE is easily one of my favorite giant robot sagas of all time. Maybe I'll tackle it again after I'm done with my current thang (if I can even wait that long). Haven't finished the HD collection yet anyway.

OL has received a thanks from: Henry Spencer
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby csmakio » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Hearthstone is great! I really cannot get enough of it. I've been dabbling in Diablo 3 recently too since the update. I'm really enjoying it. If anyone wants to play add me on Battle.net csmakio #1381

I've also been playing Smash Brothers on 3DS religiously. I love having it on a handheld. If anyone wants to play add me csmakio friend code: 3308 - 4691 3446

csmakio has received a thanks from: Axm
csmakio
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Steam: csmakio

Postby south carmain » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Mostly been playing on my vita these days. Currently playing:

-Star ocean: second departure
-Persona 4 (I really need to finish it one of these days)
-policenauts
-Vampire bloodlines: the masquerade (awesome game, plays kinda like deux ex but with 3rd person melee combat too)

also tried the type-o translation and it's really good. Now if someone can explain to me why square enix made it so you have to go in to the options menu to start a new game that would be great because that baffles me.

south carmain has received a thanks from: OL
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Kenny » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:56 am

Heavy Rain with the PSMove.

Kenny has received a thanks from: Axm
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

Postby Oppy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:53 am

Kenny wrote: Heavy Rain with the PSMove.

JAAASOOOONNNNNNN!!!
Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: with your mums titties

Postby Kenny » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Oppy wrote:
Kenny wrote: Heavy Rain with the PSMove.

JAAASOOOONNNNNNN!!!

JAY-SOOOOON!
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PreviousNext