Ys Series

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Ys & Falcom

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Ran into olivier again... was a funny scene. He hit on both Joshua and Estelle, and ultimately met the hard side of estelle's battle pole :P
but probably not in the way he would have preffered
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:Ran into olivier again... was a funny scene. He hit on both Joshua and Estelle, and ultimately met the hard side of estelle's battle pole :P
but probably not in the way he would have preffered

You are amazing AG. You are playing this game with one hand on the PSP. The Name alone makes your wrist flutter with joy.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:57 pm

50 hours into TITS now, slowly whittling it away. Probably about to level up a good bit before i start the tournament. I mean, being 50 hours in and at level 25, and seeming like I am actually pretty well leveled is kinda weird, the levels are pretty low in this game, not that it really matters, or it could also be the levels and orbments carry over into TITS 2 which would be cool.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:01 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:50 hours into TITS now, slowly whittling it away. Probably about to level up a good bit before i start the tournament. I mean, being 50 hours in and at level 25, and seeming like I am actually pretty well leveled is kinda weird, the levels are pretty low in this game, not that it really matters, or it could also be the levels and orbments carry over into TITS 2 which would be cool.

I know bp carries over, not sure what else does tho.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby Bluecast » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:05 am

You heard what Xseed had to say about the progress of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter. We also asked Falcom’s president Toshihiro Kondo about his thoughts and the challenges of bringing The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky Second Chapter overseas.

"As you know, [The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky] SC is on two UMDs. With the retail UMD market the way it is in America and Europe, it would be very difficult to release it as a packaged product. Because the game has two UMDs, making it a downloadable title for PlayStation Network takes a lot of programming effort on our side to make it one file so it is compatible with the PlayStation Store," Kondo said to Siliconera.

"The Trails in the Sky series, even in Japan is still shipping thousands of units a month. We’re getting thousands of new fans a month for the series as it continues to grow. At some point in the future, we would like to expand on the series by bringing it to other platforms. The best I can say right now is please be patient. We would like to bring the rest of the games over to the West. If all of the fans can keep bugging Xseed they will keep bugging us and perhaps we can work out a solution together in the future."
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:43 pm

yeah apparently TITS 2 is laying on a very shakey foundation. But Falcom japan isnt XSEED, and its ultimately up to XSEED. All we can do is each encouraging them and buying as many copies of TITS as possible.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Myles » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:56 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:All we can do is each encouraging them and buying as many copies of TITS as possible.

:lol: You said Tits.
Myles
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Myles wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote:All we can do is each encouraging them and buying as many copies of TITS as possible.

:lol: You said Tits.

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby OL » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:34 pm

You guys are going to keep having to informing people of what you mean by TITS.
I vote we just concede to calling it Trails or something. The tits joke is old now anyway.
At least we can do dirty underwear jokes if we call it Trails.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Rufus has a trail

Who seriously fucking said "you know whats missing, pubic hair, yeaaaa and make sure the jumpsuit is open low so we can see it"
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

Postby OL » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Yeah, Rufus is the ONE part of SFIV that I just don't understand why he's there.
All the other new characters I actually like, but this fat, jiggly, yellow bastard feels so out of place with his design.
OL
Shenmue III

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:01 pm

OL wrote:Yeah, Rufus is the ONE part of SFIV that I just don't understand why he's there.
All the other new characters I actually like, but this fat, jiggly, yellow bastard feels so out of place with his design.

I dunno why I guess to appeal to obese Americans, Japanese devs ave thrown in or brought back fat characters like Takarashi in VF5R, Bob in Tekken and Rufus with all his pubic glory.

Bob and Rufus are basically the same character too, overweight assholes with a chip on their shoulder. (maybe its because when they look down they can't see their winkies)
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

Postby OL » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 pm

:lol:
Yeah, Bob's another one I'd noticed before. Never actually played as him, but looking at the roster for a Tekken game, he seems so out-of-place. Like a total joke character.
Not a very good joke though.
We need more joke characters like Dan. :D
OL
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:Rufus has a trail

Who seriously fucking said "you know whats missing, pubic hair, yeaaaa and make sure the jumpsuit is open low so we can see it"

I seriously thought he was a macys day parade baloon O_O
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 pm

I been bored of the Tits joke for some time now. It's as lame as Wii name jokes
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming