Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

Postby Sonikku » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Sonikku has received 4 thanks from: Bluecast, myshtuff, Raithos, sand4fish
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby south carmain » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Sonikku wrote: Image

See, this what I meant about sonic being irrelevant. The furries won't even dress up as sonic characters anymore, instead choosing a game that doesn't even have andromorphic animals in it. Soon they'll even stop making rule 34 on the series and they'll be no new results when you search "robert the hedgehog" on google images.

south carmain has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, Raithos
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Bluecast » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Is he a kid or a squid with that tail?
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Kintor » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:53 am

south carmain wrote: See, this what I meant about sonic being irrelevant. The furries won't even dress up as sonic characters anymore, instead choosing a game that doesn't even have andromorphic animals in it. Soon they'll even stop making rule 34 on the series and they'll be no new results when you search "robert the hedgehog" on google images

Now you've either been living under a rock for the past month or you're simply begin disingenuous. The announcement of the character creator in Sonic Forces has been an incredibly popular move amongst fans and the general public, given that Sonic OCs are some of the most plentiful fan art you will ever find on the internet. Which is more than can be said about Splatoon; that Nintendo game is a joke that nobody plays, eclipsed by true multiplayer shooters like Overwatch.
Kintor
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby shredingskin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:24 am

Please tell me this guy is just metatrolling everyone.

PLEASE
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby Bluecast » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:27 am

Kintor you're a troll and not a very good one. We have had some of the best you can find on the internet over the years. Some just legendary. You're an amateur. Just stop. You're boring us.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Raithos » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:35 am

I feel like he's some really old guy who just found the internet and thinks what he's doing is funny.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Kintor » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:58 am

Raithos wrote: I feel like he's some really old guy who just found the internet and thinks what he's doing is funny

The only joke here is trying to attack Sonic Forces with Splatoon of all things. I know that Splatoon has some currency within Nintendo's bubble but Splatoon has no relevance to the rest of the industry. With Nintendo's lazy approach to online gaming it's impossible for a multiplayer shooter like Splatoon to thrive; you can't even have voice chat on the Switch without also owning a smartphone. Like I said before, Splatoon is just an embarrassment compared to a real multiplayer shooter like Overwatch.
Kintor
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby south carmain » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:25 am

Kintor wrote:
south carmain wrote: See, this what I meant about sonic being irrelevant. The furries won't even dress up as sonic characters anymore, instead choosing a game that doesn't even have andromorphic animals in it. Soon they'll even stop making rule 34 on the series and they'll be no new results when you search "robert the hedgehog" on google images

Now you've either been living under a rock for the past month or you're simply begin disingenuous. The announcement of the character creator in Sonic Forces has been an incredibly popular move amongst fans and the general public, given that Sonic OCs are some of the most plentiful fan art you will ever find on the internet. Which is more than can be said about Splatoon; that Nintendo game is a joke that nobody plays, eclipsed by true multiplayer shooters like Overwatch.

listen here kiddo. Don't you try to teach ME out sonic, I have drawn over 9000 original content sonic characters on Deviantart and even participated in a SEGA contest. There is a sonic character named after ME too. I am known as a veteran in the sonic community and if you fuck with me we will destroy you, I even got top comment on reddit once. don't even THINK you're in the same league as me when it comes to sonic you amateur, I will humiliate you.

south carmain has received a thanks from: Bluecast
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby myshtuff » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:05 pm

south carmain wrote:
Kintor wrote:

listen here kiddo. Don't you try to teach ME out sonic, I have drawn over 9000 original content sonic characters on Deviantart and even participated in a SEGA contest. There is a sonic character named after ME too. I am known as a veteran in the sonic community and if you fuck with me we will destroy you, I even got top comment on reddit once. don't even THINK you're in the same league as me when it comes to sonic you amateur, I will humiliate you.

But how many confirmed kills do you have though?
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby south carmain » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:39 pm

myshtuff wrote:
south carmain wrote:
Kintor wrote:

But how many confirmed kills do you have though?

If I told you I would have to kill you. But I will tell you one thing: whenever I defeat my enemy I always end it by whispering in to his ear "you're too slow"

south carmain has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, myshtuff
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Bluecast » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:16 pm

I know Shenmue fans have done this. I am playing Cyber Sleuth and was curious what the locations actually looked like compared to the game. So this fan did. Always thankful when fans take their time to do this.
http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogspot ... world.html
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Kintor » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:14 pm

south carmain wrote: If I told you I would have to kill you. But I will tell you one thing: whenever I defeat my enemy I always end it by whispering in to his ear "you're too slow"

Youre're not even trying anymore; you've proven unable to defend Nintendo's shortcomings so now you're just trying to mimic old Sonic memes. That won't change the nature of these discussions, the weakness of Nintendo as a publishers can no longer be downplayed as was the case in previous console generations.
Kintor
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Thief » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:21 pm

your butt can't be downplayed! wutup

Thief has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Kintor » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:22 am

Thief wrote: your butt can't be downplayed! wutup

Also, non sequiturs don't count either - Nintendo is still a joke.
Kintor
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming