Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

Postby south carmain » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:29 am

Kintor wrote:
south carmain wrote: If I told you I would have to kill you. But I will tell you one thing: whenever I defeat my enemy I always end it by whispering in to his ear "you're too slow"

Youre're not even trying anymore; you've proven unable to defend Nintendo's shortcomings so now you're just trying to mimic old Sonic memes. That won't change the nature of these discussions, the weakness of Nintendo as a publishers can no longer be downplayed as was the case in previous console generations.

I have to ask, do you have some sort of mental handicap?
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Kintor » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:07 am

south carmain wrote: I have to ask, do you have some sort of mental handicap?

You still aren't putting any effort into this. Unimaginative jabs like this do nothing to refute what I've been saying in this discussion. Least of all about the fact that Splatoon is an unpopular game with no relevancy outside Nintendo's bubble.
Kintor
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby south carmain » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:08 am

Kintor wrote:
south carmain wrote: I have to ask, do you have some sort of mental handicap?

You still aren't putting any effort into this. Unimaginative jabs like this do nothing to refute what I've been saying in this discussion. Least of all about the fact that Splatoon is an unpopular game with no relevancy outside Nintendo's bubble.

no I'm genuinely asking because if you have autism or something similar I don't want to mock you.
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Bluecast » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 pm

As someone on the autism spectrum. South I think he's just a troll. Not much more.

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Amihama0468
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Kintor » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:09 am

south carmain wrote: no I'm genuinely asking because if you have autism or something similar I don't want to mock you.

Forgive me if I don't take your apparent concern at face value. After all that has been said on this forum in recent weeks I find it unlikely that your words are anything different from the usual sarcastic comments you aim in my general direction.
Kintor
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)http://ww

Postby Bluecast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:48 am

Kintor wrote:
south carmain wrote: no I'm genuinely asking because if you have autism or something similar I don't want to mock you.

Forgive me if I don't take your apparent concern at face value. After all that has been said on this forum in recent weeks I find it unlikely that your words are anything different from the usual sarcastic comments you aim in my general direction.

I warned you if you kept trolling people would stop taking you seriously. So stop trolling. It's pretty simple. This forum can be quite forgiving once you stop acting out and act like a decent member.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Kintor » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:52 am

Bluecast, I've yet to see concede that it was wrong to try and attack Sonic Forces by using Splatoon as an example. You must realise that Splatoon has no credibility, that game is a joke and a poor one at that. Just take a look at real multiplayer shooters like Overwatch and you'll start to realise how Nintendo has become the laughing stock of the whole industry.
Kintor
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Bluecast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:04 am

And you will continue to troll. Ok then enjoy being the joke of the forum. I guess that is one SD tradition that will never stop. :lol:

Also Splatoon is awesome or a term used overseas. Ace. Like Jet Set Radio as a online shooter. Amazing game.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby south carmain » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:10 am

I'm still waiting on JSRFHD dammit. Fucking SEGA releasing JSR first, of course modern audiences aren't going to appreciate a fast paced platforming rollerblade game with tank controls. they should have just gone straight for future, it's supposed to be some sort of reboot for the series in the first place.

south carmain has received a thanks from: Bluecast
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Kintor » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:52 am

south carmain wrote: I'm still waiting on JSRFHD dammit. Fucking SEGA releasing JSR first, of course modern audiences aren't going to appreciate a fast paced platforming rollerblade game with tank controls. they should have just gone straight for future, it's supposed to be some sort of reboot for the series in the first place.

I think that this has been mentioned in this thread before but you should probably check out Hover: Revolt of Gamers.

phpBB [video]

It's not quite a true sequel to Jet Set Radio but it's definitely a spiritual successor.

Worth a look, assuming of course you have a decent gaming PC that can run it. Or you plan on waiting a few more months for one of the console versions to be released.
Kintor
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Bluecast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Never thought it looked that good.
Last edited by Bluecast on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby south carmain » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:55 pm

Kintor wrote:
south carmain wrote: I'm still waiting on JSRFHD dammit. Fucking SEGA releasing JSR first, of course modern audiences aren't going to appreciate a fast paced platforming rollerblade game with tank controls. they should have just gone straight for future, it's supposed to be some sort of reboot for the series in the first place.

I think that this has been mentioned in this thread before but you should probably check out Hover: Revolt of Gamers.

phpBB [video]

It's not quite a true sequel to Jet Set Radio but it's definitely a spiritual successor.

Worth a look, assuming of course you have a decent gaming PC that can run it. Or you plan on waiting a few more months for one of the console versions to be released.

I was following this game when it was first announced but it doesn't have that jsr appeal to me. I will probably give it a go once on console since my pc is a bit mediocre
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby myshtuff » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:25 pm

I bought Hover not long after it appeared on steam greenlight. It's not bad, but it needed alot of work. That's why it was in greenlight. I may give it another go in the near future.
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Bluecast » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:51 pm

finally arrived!

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Amihama0468
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:23 am

Didn't even realise E3 had happened. I was wondering why there were so many game trailers knockin about. Why's there still no word on Splinter Cell 7?

MiTT3NZ has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, FlagshipFighter
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming