Dragon Slayer-Legend of Heroes-TITS series

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Dragon Slayer-Legend of Heroes-TITS series

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:31 am

Actually, he doesnt need to buy another 360 controller, he just needs the 360 USB adapter for PC and he can use a 360 controller he already has. Or just use a PS3 controller. Depending which controller he would prefer.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:02 pm

phpBB [video]
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:15 pm

paid in full, waiting for it to arrive at the end of the month
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:36 am

O_O omg what was that?! Looked awesome... was that estelle I just saw? and to think we have like 6 more kiseki games that XSEED is going to have to muster the strength to localize, but I think they might give up before then sadly. I atleast want this trilogy. im also curious as to what nayuta no kiseki is all about.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:46 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote: O_O omg what was that?! Looked awesome... was that estelle I just saw? and to think we have like 6 more kiseki games that XSEED is going to have to muster the strength to localize, but I think they might give up before then sadly. I atleast want this trilogy. im also curious as to what nayuta no kiseki is all about.

Well theres 3rd which is the size of 1, then Zero and Ao which are the size of SC, and Sen which is this new ps3/vita one.

I bought the vita version.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:28 pm

XSEED Translator Tom Lipschultz left some interesting information about Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC for Steam over at NeoGAF. Lipschultz stated to fans that the first game in the trilogy was coming along nicely for Steam and should be available "soon."

As for its sequel, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, he stated that it was making progress, though, "...this is one of those series that you just kind of have to work through at its own pace. You can't rush Trails or it's just... going to be a disaster. We kinda sorta rushed Trails on PSP, and as a result, the translation suffered in parts -- which is something we're endeavouring to fix for the PC release." On the XSEED Facebook Page, the company admitted that SC will be delayed because they hit a few setbacks,but still hope the game will be ready by the end of the year.

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q3-2014/070414b.html

so the wait has been long and agonizing, but from what I can tell they are trying to make these steam releases perfect. They have even gone back and re-worked the first game a bit, especially in its translation. Good news is the first game should be on steam soon, and they are hoping to get second chapter out by the end of the year. That sucks, they havent been able to keep a release date for this game AT ALL, and its kind of disappointing but I have been waiting for news or some kind of update, so atleast now I have one.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Raithos » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:57 pm

phpBB [video]

It's finally done, $19.99 and releases July 29th on Steam and GOG. Gona be great to play it on a bigger screen.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Yes, I just saw this on facebook, im over joyed. I'll be buying this version for sure, and there will be a 15% discount if you buy in the first week! Looks like I will have alot of gaming to do in the next few months.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:53 pm

http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/92769 ... in-the-sky

Now starting to understand why everything took so long. Implementing all the PSP upgrades to the PC version of the game, making it able to run in HD and at higher resolutions, updating the translation, and doing so with old tech from the PC version and completely different coding between the 2 versions of the game... sounds like localization hell. Hats off to XSEED, I have already been trying to spread the word about this game. Im sure trails 2 will just as high quality!
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:58 pm

Trails is number 12 best seller on steam right now! Yes! Yes!!! Guess who is buying today? ;-)

edit - sry about triple post

AnimeGamer183 has received a thanks from: Raithos
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Raithos » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:32 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:Now starting to understand why everything took so long. Implementing all the PSP upgrades to the PC version of the game, making it able to run in HD and at higher resolutions, updating the translation, and doing so with old tech from the PC version and completely different coding between the 2 versions of the game

Yeah they did that with Ys: The Oath in Felghana and Ys I & II: Chronicles as well, the definitive versions of both are on Steam with all the upgrades from PSP. I'm glad TitS is selling well, I think it was 3 or 4 up till Wednesday. With as many times as the three Ys titles make it back to the top ten during sales I bet Steam is their most profitable platform.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm

XSEED wrote:Thanks everyone for making Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky our most successful launch ever on PC, and we will do our part to bring as much additional JRPG goodness to PC as we can. We are humbled by the experience, and will look to increase our DRM-free offerings as well…

Boy could I not be happier about this. Really a triumph for the JRPG genre outside of japan, and in my eyes gaming in general. Seriously guys, if you have been on the fence about giving it a try, do it. The DRM-free comment can be nothing but good as well.

AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Raithos » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:56 pm

This is the best news I've heard in a long time. Two more games in the series are being brought over, Trails of Cold Steel I and II. Part one is already DONE being localized and two is already in progress. What's better, is they are BOTH seeing physical releases on PS3 and Vita. So stoked, plus SC is in QA which means any day now it will be on Steam.

http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/12080 ... calization
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:53 am

We’ve even joked about it by dubbing these delays and surprises the “Curse of Kiseki,” which has a particularly hilarious acronym when also paired with Trails in the Sky’s now-infamous acronym.

Aaanyway, we’ve learned a hell of a lot over the years, so this time, we didn’t want to jump the gun on announcing Trails of Cold Steel too earl

CoK and TiTS :lol:

I think MIss Brittany might have a streak of perversion goin on.

Anyway, Here is the wiki to the Legend of Heroes series and will hopefully help clear some things up about the newly announced games https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legen ... Main_games

They are skipping over Zero and Ao and going straight to the next trilogy in the legend of heroes series, sen no kiseki (cold steel are what they are calling it out west). They dont wanna get any further behind due to the length of the localization process of Trails in the Sky 1 and 2. I just hope they go back and localize Zero and Ao later on.

But tbh I think they are getting a little ahead of themselves announcing this right now. I think it would have been better announced shortly after the release of 2nd chapter but its also not the same story arch so idk maybe it doesnt make much difference because of that but I am definitely only really concentrating on Trails in the Sky 2 right now, I dont even wanna know that much info on all these other games, even though I am glad we are getting them released here. I mean I have still only beaten 1 game in this series (twice now actually) I need the next game before I can start going all fan boy of the these newly announced ones.

I will say this though, it feels good to be a Legend of Heroes fan here lately! :)
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:28 pm

Pre-Orders for Legend of Heroes Cold Steel Lionheart Edition are now available for PSVita and PS3 release date November 17th

For PSVita

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Heroes-Tra ... +lionheart

For PS3

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Heroes-Tra ... +lionheart

Im at ends as to which version to pre-order, I kinda wanna go the hand held route since that is what my original Trails Collectors Edition of the first game is, but I absolutely wanna to play this on PS3 because I hear its slightly more enhanced and tuned for the PS3. I also wont even be playing this until some time later down the road after I have beated Trails 2 and the like so this purchase is for collectors reasons only. Also this edition is only $49.99! Just $10 more than the regular version, what great price point for a collectors set and the usual XSEED bargain love! Thanks XSEED!

Anyway for the trails fans out there get ready to pre-order this very sexy looking game, it looks great and I cant wait to give it a go when the time comes!

AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming