Mass Effect Andromeda

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Mass Effect Andromeda

Postby sand4fish » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:23 pm

17 Minutes of game

phpBB [video]

One thing to note is that if you are going to post a negative comment about the game on Youtube, don't bother. IGN will delete it. Gaming reviewing professionalism at its best.
sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Postby Coromasta » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:30 am

Gonna wait this one out till it's below 20 bucks, ain't got the resources now or for a while.

As for IGN and the other big sites I haven't bothered with any of them for a while now.
Even if they haven't been bought off, their opinions about what's good or bad stray way too far from my mindset.

I favor more independent reviewers at the moment, preferably not on youtube but a written article.
At least that's how I like it.
Coromasta
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

PSN: coromasta
XBL: coromasta91
Nintendo FC: coromasta
Steam: coromasta
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Axm » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:40 am

Really want to play it but with MLB 2017 and Persona 5 coming out shortly after I'll give Andromeda some time to sit in the oven getting patched, added on and cheaper.
Really love the series though. Will probably play it by May-June.

Axm has received a thanks from: Coromasta
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Hyo Razuki » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:38 am

phpBB [video]

:lmfao:

Best game ever! :king: :lol: :heart:

Love the Jet Set Radio background music in the video. :king:

On a more serious note though... I really hate the attitude of letting your customers pay 60 bucks to do your beta testing. Everyone hates delays but releasing a piece of broken software like this is not excuseable imho.This is betaware.

But even patching all the glitches and the broken eye movement won't fix it. Why does the main character have to be fugly? I appreciate when they make a female character in a video game who doesn't look like a fucking playmate but more like a "regular" woman. But they could have gone with a "Max from Life is Strange" type of female protagonist instead of making her look like this. And I'm not talking about any of the bugs or glitches here. This is clearly a conscious decision to her give that ugly mug.

So glad I didn't buy it. Will be careful with Bioware games from now on.
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Return to General Gaming