The Last Night

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

The Last Night

Postby Riku Rose » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:54 pm

Was just looking at a video of how they're making this game and knew we had some fans of Snatcher and thought some may enjoy this. I love the 2D throwbacks we get with stuff like Shovel Knight but it's nice to see people do something different with 2D pixel art with this and games like Project Octopath Traveler then just make something that could be played on a SNES. Although the main thing I love is the setting.

phpBB [video]
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Re: The Last Night

Postby Crimson Ryan » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Fell in love with this since I first saw it. Since I don't own an Xbox I may never get a chance to play it. Maybe one day it'll port to PlayStation but if not, can't win them all..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:59 pm

Depending on if you play games on PC at all it'll release the same day on Steam. Otherwise I'd say a PS4 version is a safe bet.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby shredingskin » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:06 pm

I really love the art design, and the original premise was cool (unless they changed it because some bullies cried), but having played the 'prototype" and not seeing anything ingame it's hard to be very hyped, specially since it's going for the type of flashback "cinematic platformer" that is very hit or miss, and quite easy to miss.

phpBB [video]

Mini docu about the art design.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Return to General Gaming