Panzer Dragoon Saga 20th Anniversary Arrangement OST

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Panzer Dragoon Saga 20th Anniversary Arrangement OST

Postby Henry Spencer » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Resurrection: Panzer Dragoon Saga 20th Anniversary Arrangement (Only available Digital now, CD & Vinyl sold out):

http://store.bravewave.net/album/resurr ... angement-2

Music is just as wonderful as it was back in the 90s, the remixes and rearrangements are great (from the same composers)!

Henry Spencer has received 4 thanks from: KiBa, Mr357, Sonikku, Sonoshee
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Re: Panzer Dragoon Saga 20th Anniversary Arrangement OST

Postby Hyo Razuki » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Never played or owned Saga but I've alwazs loved the first two games' soundtracks.

God, I mustn't even start to immagine how awesome a remake of this game would be.
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Sonoshee » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:20 am

One word after hearing it = epic. The score lost none of its power in being arranged. I especially loved Town of Zoah.

It'd be nice to hear what the man behind the series (Yukio Futatsugi) thinks to the album.

Hyo Razuki wrote: Never played or owned Saga

I feel sorry for those who never had the chance to play Saga. It really is one of the most unique RPG's out there.
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Hyo Razuki » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:28 pm

I know, dude! I really want to play it, but unless I find a really good way to play Saturn games on emulator, that's probably not gonna happen. The thing is, Sega lost the original game's source code, so there's no hope for them putting out a conversion of the original game as a retro title on PSN or Steam.

Also, I'm gonna have to think about a way to hook my Saturn up to my TV, as most modern TVs don't have Scart ports anymore. I tried a Scart to HDMI cable once but sadly, the picture quality was terrible. Saturn games were nearly unplayble and DVD movies played on my old DVD player looked like VHS tapes. My old DVD player was region free and my Blu Ray player isn't, which really sucks. I still do have an old tube TV (something like a 30 inch TV which was quite big for tube TVs) standing around at my parents' place, which should still work but those things are so huge, putting that thing in my apartment is not an option.

And one of those Framemeisters is 300 bucks at least. Plus tax and custom fees. The game itself goes for like 100 to 200 Euros on Ebay or Amazon. So I guess unless they make a remake from the ground up, playing the game will stay a pipe dream for me. Well maybe one day I'll have around 500 spare bucks which I can afford and I'm willing to spend on a video game (other than Shenmue). ;-)
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby KiBa » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:54 pm

Beautiful artwork. Remixes are golden.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Return to General Gaming