i have a really creepy question to ask

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: i have a really creepy question to ask

Postby Thief » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:30 pm

I'm a virgin but I can masturbate like a mofo. word.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Depends what the aim is. Most of the time you should know if it's going to be a quicky or if your going to be there for a while. If it's the later just pace yourself rather then go at her like Jack Nickolson with an axe.

Can't say I've known anyone to not be able to finish and there are quite a few here. Do you guys masturbate for like 6 hours at a time?
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Sailors? » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:06 am

I think I just have very high expectations when it comes to sex, and am almost always disappointed.
Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: HuntaOfTheNight
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby KiBa » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Perverts.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby mue 26 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Kiba goes hard like Sting in the bedroom.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Gingefners, The » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:39 pm

mue 26 wrote:This is definitely true. I haven't actually masturbated for years, even when I'm without a girlfriend (which is my current status). When I have been with a partner I usually prefer really good love love making only a few times a week as opposed to every day, and I've never had the problem of being unable to climax.

To be fair arent you almost 50? Getting it up at your age is a rare occurrence is it not?
Gingefners, The
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: with myself

Postby Bluecast » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:47 pm

50 eh? I always suspected mue was a pedophile. Thanks for confirming it. I have reported his IP and told them this man is stalking young children.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby mue 26 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:16 pm

o be fair arent you almost 50? Getting it up at your age is a rare occurrence is it not?

Your words hurt, Ginger fingers, your words hurt. But no, I eat chicken foetuses daily to keep my vigour strong!

50 eh? I always suspected mue was a pedophile. Thanks for confirming it. I have reported his IP and told them this man is stalking young children.

Piss off, Beedle is at least 19 and was more than consenting,
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:33 pm

:lol: Finally! I got mue mad. My work is done
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby mue 26 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:37 pm

lol, you know I wasn't really mad right? I was just bantering, how could I ever be mad at you?
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Spokane » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:46 pm

I think its time you guys hug each other.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Henry Spencer » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:01 pm

^And then ask each other how long they last in bed.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Bluecast » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:32 pm

^ Faggots
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Atlantean » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Perfect_Chaos wrote:How long do YOU last in bed? im wondering if im normal because some days i last for about a minute and a half(very embarrasing) and other days i can go for about 40 straight minutes (very tiring) and anything in between. i cant get straight answers from people i know. of course they all say "duuuudddeee i last for like 30 hours dude!" so since this is a dorky internet forum i figure i'll get more honest answers since know one here knows you for real.

You know, there's this notion that men are always ready to get it up, and always ready for sex, as if they were robots that need little to no stimulation to get it up and perform. The same way this is completely false, the same is true for performance and endurance.
There are many, MANY factors to consider. Your level of stress, your physical and psychological fatigue, your focus, your actual health (ie, breathing problems, heart problems, any kind of illness from the common cold to anything more serious) and above all, your own fears and expectations can affect how long you last pretty darn easily. And yes, what is stimulating you is also important. You are a man, not a robot. You'll have days where it just won't work as well.

Sensitivity is something very complex. There are a few important physical facts to consider, for example, if you're not circumcised, in theory, you're slightly more sensitive. But it's mostly related to blood flow and hormonal spikes, and that depends on all those factors I just mentioned.

It is perfectly normal to have a day when you just won't last very long. What is not normal is thinking that it has to end because of that. If you go down, get back to foreplay, and if it's already late for that, there are other parts of your body that can make her feel good - think fingers, tongue, lips, etc. And while you make her feel good, you recover.

And here's a hint: the second time you get your soldier up, it might just last longer than the first. Achieving orgasm disturbs hormonal balance, and decreases the blood flow around your reproductive structures. The good news, is that shift can work like a reset, and hormonal levels that weren't right during the day, can get corrected, and so, you'll last longer.

But most important is to figure out if there's something you are rushing. Sex gets a lot better after you realize that you won't always feel equally as good as the other. That's desirable, sure, but it's not going to happen EVERY time. You'll learn to listen to each other more and more to figure that out, but first you have got to listen to yourself. Learn how your body reacts, and its limits. When you can detect the warning signs that things are going too fast, you slow down. Check your breathing pattern, your heart's speed, the tension of your muscles.
You slow down and kiss her neck, caress her hair, hold her close by her belly and thighs, whatever you can do to bold the fact that you're doing all that because of her in particular, and not because you're banging a random girl you find hot and want her to believe you're the king of sex.

The worst part about sex, is that you get to show yourself in your most vulnerable state. And the best part, is when the other side sees all that, all those imperfections, and loves you even more. It seems that you got that last part, so all you have to do, is work on listening to your body, and learn to express those signs to her as well, so you both can learn how to keep it under control, and have a blast that only gets better with time.
Atlantean
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Lantean
Currently playing: Steam Wallet Drain Game

Postby Bluecast » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Oh sir even with heart problems I got no issues getting it up. In fact there is days I have to take care of it 3-4 times a day. :lol:
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic