Changes...

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Yusuke » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:14 pm

Louis wrote:
Yusuke wrote:
Roger wrote:
Yusuke wrote:what the hell Louis either you're making alternate accounts or you called some loser friends of yours to get support I'm absolutely sure that you either know them or are them they don't even know you and their saying give him a chance they don't even know what's going on and they think you'll do a good job...its kind of obvious :roll:

If that makes you feel better about the situation. Yes. I believe you're just jealous, but what do I know.

if i wasn't even willing to accept a mod position why would i want to be an admin :roll: i would never be jealous of louis louis is the type of person i feel sorry for he's really sick and i hope he gets help someday everybody hates him for a reason you know

and yea it does make me feel better so i'm going to keep saying it :P

i am getting help, hellraiser is giving me some theoropy over msn right now

tell him to give you some spelling lessons while he's at it
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby drporkchop » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:16 pm

So...Louis, you say you are a "temp"...How long will you be here and when in the hell are you leaving?
drporkchop
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Yusuke » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:18 pm

i don't think hellraiser plans on removing him i can see the topic now

Louis has done an excellent job of helping out as an admin so i've decided to keep him on-helllraiser
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Roger » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:18 pm

Yusuke wrote:
Louis wrote:
Yusuke wrote:
Roger wrote:
Yusuke wrote:what the hell Louis either you're making alternate accounts or you called some loser friends of yours to get support I'm absolutely sure that you either know them or are them they don't even know you and their saying give him a chance they don't even know what's going on and they think you'll do a good job...its kind of obvious :roll:

If that makes you feel better about the situation. Yes. I believe you're just jealous, but what do I know.

if i wasn't even willing to accept a mod position why would i want to be an admin :roll: i would never be jealous of louis louis is the type of person i feel sorry for he's really sick and i hope he gets help someday everybody hates him for a reason you know

and yea it does make me feel better so i'm going to keep saying it :P

i am getting help, hellraiser is giving me some theoropy over msn right now

tell him to give you some spelling lessons while he's at it

Not everyones perfect unlike yourself!

drporkchop wrote:So...Louis, you say you are a "temp"...How long will you be here and when in the hell are you leaving?

I'm pretty sure he'll be "unadmin'd" when hellraiser see's louis has completed his job...'tard..
Roger
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Yukupo » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:23 pm

Temporary is such a vague word because it all depends on your perception of time. It could mean a few minutes, it could mean a few months, it could mean years. It all depends on how you look at it. There is no guarentee that the forum will ever be 'bug free'.
Yukupo
Digital Artist
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Roger » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:24 pm

There is no guarantee anything is bug free! But thats another topic :o still, as you say, people think Louis being a temp admin means that by Sunday 00:00am he will be de-admin'd...it might not happen, sorry to shock some!
Roger

Postby Bluecast » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:26 pm

Roger why are you standing up for him since you have no clue of whats been happening for the past several months.

unless you are louis or a friend?

See it looks too suspicious for someone who joined today to jump in like this.

And while I do admitt a couple months ago I thought "why all this dumb bickering" and was arguing similar to what you are doing now but after that I really started to see what was going on.

if you truly are just a newbie then in time you will see the bullshit that has gone on around here and will most likely continue.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby ShenmueAddict » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:26 pm

yes roger i mean louis, i mean roge.. i hope u serve hellraiser well....
ShenmueAddict
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: Patrickingham2
Currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Postby Roger » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:29 pm

With no offence to louis, can you not tell I punctuate and spell properly? I mean, all I did was come to this shenmue page for a while and then decided to sign up and this was the active page, so I read it, decided to jump in. I don't want to appear to be siding I just don't see the point of a 19page discussion outlining how one person is so bad, so call me louis if you want. But the fact is, i'm not.
Roger

Postby Bluecast » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:30 pm

Offence....WRONG....it's Offense.

And you could be a friend.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Roger » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:32 pm

No it isnt dick. Offense is related to sport, like american football, the offense! Offence is fucking taking offence to something, you dick. Well whatever, say what you want.
Roger

Postby Bluecast » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:34 pm

Roger wrote:No it isnt dick. Offense is related to sport, like american football, the offense! Offence is fucking taking offence to something, you dick. Well whatever, say what you want.

see that is a personal attack that deserves a warning.

And I will report it as such.

I did not attack you or call you names.

Ok now Louis as site admin he deserves a warning for this personal attack which I have reported.
Last edited by Bluecast on Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby B-Man » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:35 pm

Roger wrote:With no offence to louis, can you not tell I punctuate and spell properly? I mean, all I did was come to this shenmue page for a while and then decided to sign up and this was the active page, so I read it, decided to jump in. I don't want to appear to be siding I just don't see the point of a 19page discussion outlining how one person is so bad, so call me louis if you want. But the fact is, i'm not.

If you're not Louis and you're not taking sides, then quit defending him in every one of your posts. You just signed up today. What the hell do you know about the situation?
B-Man
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Roger » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:37 pm

SONIC-BLUE wrote:
Roger wrote:No it isnt dick. Offense is related to sport, like american football, the offense! Offence is fucking taking offence to something, you dick. Well whatever, say what you want.

see that is a personal attack that deserves a warning.

And I will report it as such.

I did not attack you or call you names.

I take what you said as a personal attack of my inteligence. You should've thought before posting.

B-Man wrote:
Roger wrote:With no offence to louis, can you not tell I punctuate and spell properly? I mean, all I did was come to this shenmue page for a while and then decided to sign up and this was the active page, so I read it, decided to jump in. I don't want to appear to be siding I just don't see the point of a 19page discussion outlining how one person is so bad, so call me louis if you want. But the fact is, i'm not.

If you're not Louis and you're not taking sides, then quit defending him in every one of your posts. You just signed up today. What the hell do you know about the situation?

Apart from reading the whole (13 pages that was here when I signed up) article, nothing I spose. But still bitching will get you no where. Doesn't matter how much you protest. But fine, i'll stop now.
Roger

Postby Yusuke » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:37 pm

i think i'll report that too lets see if our "new" administration does anything
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic