Things that pissed you off

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Things that pissed you off

Postby Dorian » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Sonikku wrote: GAH. Just when I thought Naruto (...)

Damn, and I wanted to read the whole thing...

Dorian has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Lol naruto. Sorry but I saw enough of that flaming POS to be one of the most childish boring anime ever :lol:
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Minor compared to some, but...

Doctors today. Was an open clinic, so they wanted me through there ASAP. Doctor gave me a prescription for some antibiotic tablets, then as I was leaving, casually said that as they started to work (got a blister on my ear drum), there's a pretty good chance it'd burst the ear drum. :shock: The thought of this makes my skin crawl.

The tablets also make my mouth taste like there was sick there a few hours ago, but all day.

Then I read the leaflet that came with them explaining every possible side effect that has ever been noted, and wished I hadn't! :shock: :shock:
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:06 pm

My sister rang me to tell me that one of our friends' sister hung herself. Hes more of a fruend to my sister, but i also am close to him, and travelled to Dublin with him on Friday with him. I havent met his family, or said sister, so i am sort of selfishly trying to feel his pain by thinking what it would be like if it was my sister (she was the same age as me). I can go into, and explain logic in my head of the plethora of emotions that news like that has on you, but my initial reaction was of one of anger. I know life isnt blacks and whites, but i just cannot justify anyone taking their own life. It angers me very much.

Not making this a debate or anything. Just an event i feel like typing for no real reason. Life feels very odd at the moment, in that things are happening that i would have never ever thought of happening. I expect my gran to pass away and have mentally prepared for that for some time, but never thought of other relatives, friends, relatives of friends etc, and having said effects on loved ones. Never thought the day would actually come where i emigrate alone to another country. Lots of other things are changing. Its just a weird period in my life.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby shengoro86 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:53 pm

People in Database Class who look at your answers and copies them without helping to make the answers themselves.
shengoro86
Admin - Shenmue500K
Shenmue 500K Staff

PSN: Shengoro86
XBL: Rock Is Sponge
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Shenmue III (PC)

Postby Kenny » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:56 am

Peter wrote: My sister rang me to tell me that one of our friends' sister hung herself. Hes more of a fruend to my sister, but i also am close to him, and travelled to Dublin with him on Friday with him. I havent met his family, or said sister, so i am sort of selfishly trying to feel his pain by thinking what it would be like if it was my sister (she was the same age as me). I can go into, and explain logic in my head of the plethora of emotions that news like that has on you, but my initial reaction was of one of anger. I know life isnt blacks and whites, but i just cannot justify anyone taking their own life. It angers me very much.

Not making this a debate or anything. Just an event i feel like typing for no real reason. Life feels very odd at the moment, in that things are happening that i would have never ever thought of happening. I expect my gran to pass away and have mentally prepared for that for some time, but never thought of other relatives, friends, relatives of friends etc, and having said effects on loved ones. Never thought the day would actually come where i emigrate alone to another country. Lots of other things are changing. Its just a weird period in my life.

That's real fucked up man. I can't begin to imagine what it feels like, much less how they feel, but I hope you can get through this okay.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 am

Kenny wrote:
Peter wrote: My sister rang me to tell me that one of our friends' sister hung herself. Hes more of a fruend to my sister, but i also am close to him, and travelled to Dublin with him on Friday with him. I havent met his family, or said sister, so i am sort of selfishly trying to feel his pain by thinking what it would be like if it was my sister (she was the same age as me). I can go into, and explain logic in my head of the plethora of emotions that news like that has on you, but my initial reaction was of one of anger. I know life isnt blacks and whites, but i just cannot justify anyone taking their own life. It angers me very much.

That's real fucked up man. I can't begin to imagine what it feels like, much less how they feel, but I hope you can get through this okay.

^ Agreed. Everyone has those moments in their life where everything seems like its being thrown at you all at once, so you shouldn't feel like you're the only one. Just take one day at a time my friend. Plus, if shit bothers you, you know people on this board are happy to talk about it.
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Thief » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:59 am

Bluecast wrote: Lol naruto. Sorry but I saw enough of that flaming POS to be one of the most childish boring anime ever :lol:

Naruto has good characters and good music. Not my favorite anime but it's definitely above average. Other than the fact that it's a children's show I don't really see what's exceptionally childish about it.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Crimson Ryan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:17 am

shengoro86 wrote: People in Database Class who look at your answers and copies them without helping to make the answers themselves.

Man.. you are such a nerd. But I mean that in the nicest sense possible 8)
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Thief » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:54 am

Most video game collectors piss me off. Buying rare games, putting them on their shelves, and never playing them. I don't know how many times I've heard something along the lines of this: "I'm so happy I was finally able to add this to my collection. You know, I haven't played much of it but it seems pretty neat. I can't wait to delve into this someday". :roll: Instead of buying a ton of crap, maybe they should just buy something they want to play, play it, and then get something else when they're done. Not only will they be able to enjoy the things they buy but they won't look like a hoarder with a bunch of crap all over their shelves.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Riku Rose » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:26 am

I'm quite lucky that I'm 20 years old and had no one close to me die. All my grandparents are still alive so I will have a lot of death to deal with in the future. The only time I've had someone close die was my uncle when I was about 5 but I never really understood death then so it didn't effect me much.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Peter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:34 am

Exact same in our family. I cant even remember the last time i was at a funeral. We have it all ahead of us in our family. Just a completely fucked up thing, she was a stunning looking girl who had 2 kids with her ex, but then he knocked about etc so she had a bit of a bad past. Funerals on Saturday so just gonna pay my respects at that and try to be there for him any way i can.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Sonikku » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:33 pm

My harddrive in my machine is failing and I can't do much of anything with it. Everything I do bogs down horribly from swapping browser tabs/opening Word, or even just clicking on the Windows start menu. Restarting the machine not only didn't clear up the issue, but windows highly recommended running a stability check on the hard drive. After purging and recreating a number of files it still didn't end up resolving it. After 5 years of reliable service, the hard drive is going out the door and only price gouged thailand flood drives of highly dubious quality are available for replacement. Agggghhh!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I just can't seem to keep this machine on it's feet. Not even overhauling the cpu/videocard/motherboard/ram/dvd drive/OS. Now I need to track down another harddrive and god knows how long until I can get one in my hands. After this, only the case and power supply will be the only thing stopping my pc from being a completely new machine from top to bottom. What started out as a hopeful cheap fix months ago just keeps getting more costly and complicated.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:08 pm

After a lot of prep and using a new HD camera with tripod plus new background and many test runs. I film for my channel. I get done go to my PC and the audio either cuts out or is garbled and hissy. So hours of work wasted.Too tired to try again.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby south carmain » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:18 am

the heat, fucking desert
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic