Things that pissed you off

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Things that pissed you off

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Never buying SanDisk SD cards again.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:36 pm

Samanosuke Akechi wrote: Never buying SanDisk SD cards again.

What happened?
Never had a problem with them before.
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Only issues I've ever had with SD cards and especially USB drives is by my own doing, to me, they're (especially the USB ones, even though they're bigger) the easiest things in the fucking world to lose.
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 am

They just never seem to work.I own 4 Sandisk SD cards,each one will work when they want to.Whether it's on my laptop,desktop or my PS3.A few times I even had to reformat by force losing important documents in the process.My PS3 and 2 digital cameras SD cards are always recognized on the first try.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Sonikku » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:53 am

I seem to remember Ryudo having problems with Sandisk before. Sounds like a junk brand.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:56 am

Mine would always break. I been using Amazon basic since and everything has gone fine so far
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Sonikku » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:33 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5 ... o-arrests/

It sickens me how we live in a society that makes the random petty thug that robs the odd twenty dollar bill the top priority, yet the bankers that defraud the country billions never spend a night in a jail cell. I guess little things like obeying laws are for the poor.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby KiBa » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Those of you who know me, know that I don't believe in any superstitious nonsense. But I've been having a weird thing happen to me for a long time now, and I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else.

For years, I'll wake up in the middle of the night, no matter what time I go to bed, and look at my clock, and it's always exactly 3:33 AM. Sometimes it happens more often than other times. Hasn't happened in months, almost forgot about it, but for the last week, it's been particularly intense. Every single night this week, 3:33, 3:33, 3:33...

So, what the hell? Anyone know about subconscious implantation, or dream symbols, or anything like that?

And, no, I don't have my alarm on.
:mrgreen:
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Who Really Cares? » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:18 am

Hitman Absolution crashing while the game was saving meaning i just lost my save.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby south carmain » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:46 am

KiBa wrote: Those of you who know me, know that I don't believe in any superstitious nonsense. But I've been having a weird thing happen to me for a long time now, and I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else.

For years, I'll wake up in the middle of the night, no matter what time I go to bed, and look at my clock, and it's always exactly 3:33 AM. Sometimes it happens more often than other times. Hasn't happened in months, almost forgot about it, but for the last week, it's been particularly intense. Every single night this week, 3:33, 3:33, 3:33...

So, what the hell? Anyone know about subconscious implantation, or dream symbols, or anything like that?

this would happen to me as a kid when i was sick, i would wake up at exactly 5:52 every morning, or maybe you're just overworked and your mind is playing tricks on you

south carmain has received a thanks from: KiBa
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:57 am

can be just out of habit. The mind is an intricate thing.

Yokosuka Martian has received a thanks from: KiBa
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Axm » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:38 am

Fucking work making me come out to a meeting at 6:30am with the worst traffic ever, power outage and in the middle of a fucking storm with rain inches high off the street. And not to mention my car only being 2 inches off the ground. They could have easily canceled via mass text but didnt.
FML
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:41 pm

KiBa wrote: Those of you who know me, know that I don't believe in any superstitious nonsense. But I've been having a weird thing happen to me for a long time now, and I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else.

Probably "subconscious implantation". Happened to me a few times, after I woke up two nights on the trot at about the same time (not exact though, usually a few minutes either side of 0330), I thought it was weird, so my mind "noticed" it. After that it's happened quite a lot since. What Martian said is correct, the mind is an intricate thing.

St. Elmo's Fire has received a thanks from: KiBa
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Crimson Ryan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Sums it up for me.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Jeff » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:55 pm

The number 3 in Christianity is very sacred. There are some denominations that actually do things three times because of it. Jesus was resurrected on the third day, the three wise men, etc. To see 3 of the '3''s seems especially so. Maybe Jesus is somehow trying to get closer to you, if that's what you believe in.
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic