Jeff, banned?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Jeff, banned?

Postby Sonikku » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:34 am

f1Sh_n00dl3s wrote:What is the reason behind senselessly banning Jeffrey Koch? I demand and explaination along with a time when he will be banned! :evil:

I don't know about the former, but the latter... How's now?
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Jeff, banned?

Postby n00dl3s » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:34 am

What is the reason behind senselessly banning Jeffrey Koch? I demand an explaination along with a time when he will be unbanned! :evil: Jeff is not amussed by this piss poor april fools joke. He obviously spelled amused wrong but that is besides the point people.
Last edited by n00dl3s on Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Re: Jeff, banned?

Postby n00dl3s » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:38 am

f1Sh_n00dl3s wrote:What is the reason behind senselessly banning Jeffrey Koch? I demand an explaination along with a time when he will be unbanned! :evil: Jeff is not amussed by this piss poor april fools joke. He obviously spelled amused wrong but that is besides the point people.

It's fixed now. Now you can properly answer.
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Myles » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:02 am

The rule is once you get 4 warnings, you're banned. Last I saw, he had three. He must have deserved another one. Maybe we can actually KEEP someone banned for at least a while this time.
Myles
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Strider » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:09 am

i didnt find jeff to be too bad.... wow am i dissapointed he's banned? somone hit now!!!!
Strider
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Cyclonus » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:21 am

well, I got the last interview with him...
Cyclonus
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:27 am

He got it for making an alter ego in the junk forum it seems, but last I heard that was allowed? Cyberman certainly managed it...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Miles Prower » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:29 am

I banned him. I did post about it in the admin/mod forum Sonikku.
Jesus I don't know why there's such an uproar about it.
I asked him to remove that "Miles Prower loves Jeff" crap from his sig, he refused and sent me one of those retarded "shut the fuck up" pics. So I gave him his final warning. He had it coming anyway.
Are any of you seriously angry that he's been banned? I mean come on. I personally think I've done him a favour, maybe now, he'll realise there is a fucking world out there and do something else with his time. I am going to see to it that he will never, ever come back. He has been given several chances, he has said several times he will behave himself but, nope, he never does. He's gone, and that's all there is to it. I'm getting sick and tired of his shit and he isn't going to ruin these forums anymore.
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby changed my mind » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:45 am

Miles Prower wrote:I banned him. I did post about it in the admin/mod forum Sonikku.
Jesus I don't know why there's such an uproar about it.
I asked him to remove that "Miles Prower loves Jeff" crap from his sig, he refused and sent me one of those retarded "shut the fuck up" pics. So I gave him his final warning. He had it coming anyway.
Are any of you seriously angry that he's been banned? I mean come on. I personally think I've done him a favour, maybe now, he'll realise there is a fucking world out there and do something else with his time. I am going to see to it that he will never, ever come back. He has been given several chances, he has said several times he will behave himself but, nope, he never does. He's gone, and that's all there is to it. I'm getting sick and tired of his shit and he isn't going to ruin these forums anymore.

Wow someone hates Jeff.

Jeff r0xx0rz

EDIT: Aint Junk Forum alter egos allowed?
changed my mind
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bane » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:47 am

I agree with Miles, he has had it coming for awhile now. Shame that he will most likely be un banned soon. Kinda eliminates the point of having rules and mods.
Bane
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby LanDC » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:21 am

Miles Prower wrote:I banned him. I did post about it in the admin/mod forum Sonikku. Jesus I don't know why there's such an uproar about it.
I asked him to remove that "Miles Prower loves Jeff" crap from his sig, he refused and sent me one of those retarded "shut the fuck up" pics. So I gave him his final warning. He had it coming anyway. Are any of you seriously angry that he's been banned? I mean come on. I personally think I've done him a favour, maybe now, he'll realise there is a fucking world out there and do something else with his time. I am going to see to it that he will never, ever come back. He has been given several chances, he has said several times he will behave himself but, nope, he never does. He's gone, and that's all there is to it. I'm getting sick and tired of his shit and he isn't going to ruin these forums anymore.

You were right to do what you did, and I wholly support it.

I, too, am fed up with Jeff's routine. His bans have been uplifted way too many times, but not this time. He can pretend to be a Shenmue Dojo administrator over at his Freewebs site until he turns blue, but it's not going to accomplish anything in the end. If Jeffrey wants to waste his time elsewhere, fine, but as far as the Dojo goes, no more.
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby QWERTY » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:21 am

Is this another April Fools?
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Nordic Fortune » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:22 am

Jeff was cool, but we have to face the fact that he broke the rules...so that's that. On a positive note, the VGM was banned! I'm glad about that
Nordic Fortune
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby LanDC » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:24 am

QWERTY wrote:Is this another April Fools?

Well, as far as Jeff is concerned, it's always April Fool's Day. ;)
As for what Miles just said, I can assure you it's no joke.
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby QWERTY » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:32 am

He'll be back. I'm sure of it.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Next

Return to Off Topic