Ryos Place---->ShenmueDojo::How long you been here?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby ChaiOgawa » Sun May 04, 2003 10:35 am

HAHAHA yea andy start talkin shit that you dont even know about ok you obviously werent there
ChaiOgawa

Postby Andy » Sun May 04, 2003 2:26 pm

ouch, this is what I get for starting the beloved Dojo 4 years ago.... very ouch. :cry: :(
Andy
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby David Hazuki » Sun May 04, 2003 4:11 pm

MasterAkumaMatata wrote:I live on the southwest side. Oh wait, wrong city. :lol:

Member since September 4, 2001.

OMG, it's Ryo's Place Forums Image

holy shit! ryos place! i remember all those members! like yu saufro (what ever happened to him? i think he still comes on AIM sometime. i gotta IM him!) and GuiZangh (now known as CSMAKIO) X Zibit-san (now Musha) damn. so those were the forums right before the ikonboards?

and Akuma, u registered on my Bday! my bday is sept. 4!

btw andy, what does it say in that "Pessitti that prick" thread? cuz when i tried to look into it it didnt let me. it just said that the topic wasnt in the archieve or something. what does it say in there?
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby David Hazuki » Sun May 04, 2003 4:19 pm

hahaha u can also go to ryos place from the forums! ha the updates are from APril of 2001.

there is something about there being a bump feature in shenmue 2, where if ryo runs into something he will stumble or get knocked over, and if he runs into ppl he can start fights. sounds coo but too bad it really wasnt in shenmue 2 8)

wow, i feel so sentimental lol. i really want to see the ikonboards! akuma, ur good at finding this shit! try to find the link to the ikonboards.
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Julio III » Sun May 04, 2003 6:06 pm

yeah, i am here from Ryo's Place
just been absent most of the time for months from shenmuedojo forums.

Um, well Pesseti, yeah, he said he was an ex-member or something of the development team. He said that there was gonna be a "bump" feature in shenmue2 which andy believed and put on the dojo main page, then most other ppl believed it. Then months later he said he lied and ripped the shit out of the whole forums.

hehe, and on that post that someone left of the Ryo's place forums, i can see myself listed as one of the last msg ppl. haha
Julio III
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby David Hazuki » Sun May 04, 2003 6:44 pm

lol ya i see ur name on there.

damn thats pretty sad that ppl like Pessitti waste their time and make up shit like that to just get ppls hopes up and then make them sad.
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby TeleportMan » Sun May 04, 2003 6:54 pm

David Hazuki wrote:wow, i feel so sentimental lol. i really want to see the ikonboards! akuma, ur good at finding this shit! try to find the link to the ikonboards.

Pick your date

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://she ... nboard.cgi
TeleportMan
Master of the Three Blades

Postby David Hazuki » Sun May 04, 2003 7:05 pm

lol damn. so old!

i didnt see my name by any topics and its too bad that u cant go into any of the topics or go back into different forum pages.

o well. its still coo to see the forums that made this place what it is!

i tried to log in, and it was logging me in, but then it showed a page that showed the new URL to the dojo.
lol it shows that Imagine is logged in as a active user. he should try posting! :D
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby csmakio:: » Mon May 05, 2003 12:47 am

andy me and iwao are starting a petition for how cool *sarcasm* you are. I mean who else is cool enough to never come online and ditch constantly two of the sexiest men ever, me an iwao. soon andy your world will crumble oh it shall come cruuuuuuuuuuuumbling down,
csmakio::
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby IwaoHazuki » Mon May 05, 2003 12:49 am

Yeah, once we get a peice of that Andy! I'll have sloppy seconds.
IwaoHazuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Segaw
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby csmakio:: » Mon May 05, 2003 1:06 am

Yeah you like it that way
csmakio::
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby YUNNY » Mon May 05, 2003 2:55 pm

well I've been here almost a year. I registered on May 11, 2002.
YUNNY
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Jacob Marley » Mon May 05, 2003 3:47 pm

I have not been here very long. I believe I originally signed on for the first time somewhere in November 2002.

I basically stumbled upon this site while wandering the internet in search of a minty copy of Shenmue 1 US : LIMITED EDITION.

The good news is, I found this very active Shenmue community. The bad news is, I still haven't found that minty LIMITED EDITION set that I've been looking for. :x
Jacob Marley
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Julio III » Mon May 05, 2003 5:52 pm

Jacob Marley wrote:I have not been here very long. I believe I originally signed on for the first time somewhere in November 2002.

I basically stumbled upon this site while wandering the internet in search of a minty copy of Shenmue 1 US : LIMITED EDITION.

The good news is, I found this very active Shenmue community. The bad news is, I still haven't found that minty LIMITED EDITION set that I've been looking for. :x

er, you ever looked at ebay?
Julio III
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Bloodshed83 » Mon May 05, 2003 7:05 pm

I'm not sure, but I think I joined a little while after Ryo's place was retired and it became the dojo.
Bloodshed83

XBL: Bloodshed 83
Favorite title: Shenmue

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic