BROTHAMITE BROTHAMITE! Ask the wise Brotha fools!

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby QWERTY » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Ryudo™ wrote:I want to point out the flaws but your sig keeps making me laugh. :)

Sandcastle angst in no laughing matter yo.

beedle'R'us wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:
Ryudo™ wrote:I ended up not liking Sunshine too much as most Mario game fans didn't

Mario Sunshine was dope, man! I don't understand the universal negative criticism of it.

I agree. It was fun. Pretty too. People moan the "water backpack thing made it feel too different to a normal Mario game". But then people moan when a sequel comes out and it's "too samey" and how they "want something different".

Make your fucking minds up.

Exactly. I liked how it brought a change to the series which continued into Galaxy; the general tropical island theme was a good departure from the generic ice, fire and sand worlds.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:19 pm

People were expecting a game exactly the same as 64 and were dissapointed. The water pack was shit hot.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Brotherman 2.0 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:49 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:
Ryudo™ wrote:I ended up not liking Sunshine too much as most Mario game fans didn't

Mario Sunshine was dope, man! I don't understand the universal negative criticism of it.

I'm sorry, your post was not in the form of a question. Please try again.

Ryudo™ wrote:I want to point out the flaws but your sig keeps making me laugh. :)

beedle'R'us wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:

I agree. It was fun. Pretty too. People moan the "water backpack thing made it feel too different to a normal Mario game". But then people moan when a sequel comes out and it's "too samey" and how they "want something different".

QWERTY™ wrote:

beedle'R'us wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:

Exactly. I liked how it brought a change to the series which continued into Galaxy; the general tropical island theme was a good departure from the generic ice, fire and sand worlds.

Riku wrote:People were expecting a game exactly the same as 64 and were dissapointed. The water pack was shit hot.

Brotherman 2.0
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Sir JC Denton » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Brotherman, do you want to spoon?
Sir JC Denton
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby DockeN » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:03 pm

What foreign object did I insert into your mom's vagina last Tuesday night?

A) Her blue glass dildo (You know, the one you and your buddy found in her dresser, third drawer down, that one sleepover when you were kids)

B) Your little brother's toy firetruck

C) A large shamrock shake from McDonalds

D) Disney's Scene it

E) A trick question: The shamrock shake as I drank from it with the glass dildo.

P.S. This is a trick question
DockeN
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Brotherman 2.0 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Sir JC Denton wrote:Brotherman, do you want to spoon?

No thanks. But good to see you again.

DockeN wrote:What foreign object did I insert into your mom's vagina last Tuesday night?

A) Her blue glass dildo (You know, the one you and your buddy found in her dresser, third drawer down, that one sleepover when you were kids)

B) Your little brother's toy firetruck

C) A large shamrock shake from McDonalds

D) Disney's Scene it

E) A trick question: The shamrock shake as I drank from it with the glass dildo.

P.S. This is a trick question

Neither. My mom only allow men to do such...
Brotherman 2.0

Postby DockeN » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Wrong. It was a roll of Christmas wrapping paper with pictures of all of the above printed on it.

OK, what will the weather be like tomorrow where I live?
DockeN
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Brotherman 2.0 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:33 pm

DockeN wrote:Wrong. It was a roll of Christmas wrapping paper with pictures of all of the above printed on it.

OK, what will the weather be like tomorrow where I live?

A cold day in hell.
Brotherman 2.0

Postby DockeN » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Would that be Fahrenheit or Celsius?
DockeN
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Sir JC Denton » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Dear Brotherman,

Normally my monthly flow is pretty light, but for the past three months, my boyfriend has had to break out the raft once a month in order to get out of the house. He says if it happens again, he's going to chop me up and put me under the floorboards. Can you help me?

Signed,

Menstral Flooding is ruining my carpet
New York
Sir JC Denton
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Brotherman 2.0 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:55 pm

DockeN wrote:Would that be Fahrenheit or Celsius?

Both.

Sir JC Denton wrote:Dear Brotherman,

Normally my monthly flow is pretty light, but for the past three months, my boyfriend has had to break out the raft once a month in order to get out of the house. He says if it happens again, he's going to chop me up and put me under the floorboards. Can you help me?

Signed,

Menstral Flooding is ruining my carpet
New York

No bitch. Go see a doctor.

That was gross... but funny
Brotherman 2.0

Postby Bluecast » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:13 am

QWERTY™ wrote:

beedle'R'us wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:

I had no issue with the level choices,I just didn't like the gimmicky jetpack and cleaning goo,plus the voice acting made my ears bleed and words like "I'm your moma" she fucked bowser? and Bowser was overly huge and a lame last boss fight and why did yoshi die in water and why was he puking and the camera was horrid.

I have many more complaints but it's not like the game was wreched but many things brought it down and was 7 at best and not the 9's is was getting.

Galaxy was freaking awesome though.

Anyway back on topic.

Brotherman will I get my week off I requested at work?
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Brotherman 2.0 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:31 am

Ryudo™ wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:

beedle'R'us wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:

I had no issue with the level choices,I just didn't like the gimmicky jetpack and cleaning goo,plus the voice acting made my ears bleed and words like "I'm your moma" she fucked bowser? and Bowser was overly huge and a lame last boss fight and why did yoshi die in water and why was he puking and the camera was horrid.

I have many more complaints but it's not like the game was wreched but many things brought it down and was 7 at best and not the 9's is was getting.

Galaxy was freaking awesome though.

Anyway back on topic.

Brotherman will I get my week off I requested at work?

Eventually, yes.
Brotherman 2.0

Postby Spokane » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:40 am

Brotherman, when will the world come to an end?
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Bluecast » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:49 am

Spokane wrote:Brotherman, when will the world come to an end?

If brotherman does not mind I will take this one.

The world will end when
OL is no longer entertained by us.

Is this correct brotherman?
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic