BAN THIS SICK FILTH

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

BAN THIS SICK FILTH

Postby beedle » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:24 pm

I'd just like to congratulate the Daily Mail on successfully lowering itself of my expectations even further.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ath--.html

For those who don't know, some singer in a shitty band from the nineties died very recently, to the shock and dismay of many fans and weeping pussies. To be honest, I hadn't heard of him, I never listened to Boyzone so I was pretty much indifferent, like many people.

However, the ever so sensitive, unbigoted and downright super-liberal Daily Mail's columnist Jan Moir wrote a lovely article claiming that Stephen somehow died because he was gay. How? Was he bummed to death? All we know is it was definitely of unnatural causes (according to Jan Moir) and the coroners are liars and presumably part of the homosexual-Jewish-Commie conspiracy too.

Moir also claimed that Matt Lucas's ex-partner killed himself because of his civil partnership and that Robbie Williams, Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse, as well as a few others will probably soon be gone too due to similar "unnatural" circumstances. Thanks for that, Mystic Moir.

Anyway, shit has hit the fan, and many people are very pissed off.

Stephen Fry wrote:Disgusted with Daily Mail's Jan Moir? Complain where it matters. She breaches 1,3,5 & 12 of the code http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/form.html

Payback for Sachsgate? To be honest, I just like the sound of Gatelygate.

In summary, the Daily Mail and its readers are a bunch of right wing xenophobic pricks who can fuck off.
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby LawXiu » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:19 pm

I never read the papers. It's all shit and I won't give them time of day. Most journalists are low life scum anyway.
LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Crimson Ryan » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Page won't load for me. Hopefully under too much traffic.

My mum buys The Sun, I occasionally catch a glimpse of the front page, which is usually something ridiculous. That 12 year old father was the last I saw from them. When I watched football, I used to read the Sun, but since Heath Ledger died and they printed a blurry, muddy photo of Heath in a 'crack pit', (probably only one day after they have a small column to report his death) I just couldn't stand to have such bullshit spoon fed to me anymore.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Gingefners, The » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 pm

GrahamLaw wrote:I never read the papers. It's all shit and I won't give them time of day. Most journalists are low life scum anyway.

How do you know it's all shit and they're all scum when you never read them? Holy sweeping statement, Batman!
Gingefners, The
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: with myself

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Lol

Daily Mail.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Shoryuken! » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:36 pm

This is why any child brought up by right wing parents should be taken deep into a forest, told he's going to Disney Land and then shot.
Last edited by Shoryuken! on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoryuken!
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby LawXiu » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Ginfners wrote:
GrahamLaw wrote:I never read the papers. It's all shit and I won't give them time of day. Most journalists are low life scum anyway.

How do you know it's all shit and they're all scum when you never read them? Holy sweeping statement, Batman!

I used to read them at work but now I wouldn't waste my time. I might have a quick glance at the daily sport when I'm in the shop.
LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby b_ren » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Lol, Daily fail.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby LawXiu » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:20 pm

B_Ren wrote:Lol, Daily fail.