What sound system do you have?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: What sound system do you have?

Postby patq2 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:57 am

my recent sound system has mtx 5i and two orion c2 104 subwoofers playing in stereo when I in the other room I can feel the bass more then hearing it
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby patq2 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:26 pm

my recent sound system has mtx 5i and two orion c2 104 subwoofers and two Absolute PSEB10BLspeaker boxes playing in stereo
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby patq2 » Sat May 23, 2015 10:51 pm

now my stereo system has 4 subwoofers 2 GRS subwoofers in the blue absolute speaker boxes and 2 psw10 speaker boxes with the marine grade power bass subwoofers now the sound is more detailed I can hear the pitter patter I never hear that before I never hear luigi mansion sound so powerful that game must have been intended for you to use a lot of large speakers
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Peter » Sat May 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Wtf you really love sound systems. Posting for almost a decade, and majorally all about your audio hardware :lol:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Ryuuji95 » Thu May 28, 2015 6:37 am

Peter wrote: Wtf you really love sound systems. Posting for almost a decade, and majorally all about your audio hardware :lol:

its what we like i guess. also i don't use that Sony 5.1 sound system i had anymore. I use a Klipsch Soundbar system Now.
Ryuuji95
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

PSN: Fury7493
XBL: HazukiXL64
Steam: AkiraXL64
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Virtua Fighter 5: FS

Postby patq2 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:13 pm

Ryuuji95 wrote:
Peter wrote: Wtf you really love sound systems. Posting for almost a decade, and majorally all about your audio hardware :lol:

its what we like i guess. also i don't use that Sony 5.1 sound system i had anymore. I use a Klipsch Soundbar system Now.

after I watch some of the goofy movie I notice the marine grade powerbass subwoofers was making the sound bad so I switched back to my two orion c2 102 subwoofers and the orion c2 sound mixes very well with my two GRS subwoofers when I press my finger to the orion c2 subwoofer it feels soft movement and I can hear the softness when I listening to it I was wondering why my sound system didn't sound anything like my 50 millimeter headphones now I know it because of the subwoofer has to have soft movement now my stereo system sounds like it has max bass
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby patq2 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:40 am

I never hear the tryno bass no 12 with that much low bass and the way I use my speakers the beat really comes out when I listen to the lucky charm quarter at night time actually I never hear that beat before and the beat from the green market quarter really comes out also
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Vome » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:19 pm

If you’re playing video games on a small TV or
listening to their soundtracks through a TV’s built-
in speakers, you’re missing the full experience.
Video games like the Xbox One, PS4™, and Wii U™
can pull you in and make you feel like you’re part
of the action. The right equipment can immerse you in the game even further.

The larger the TV, the more you can see of the action, and surround sound gives you the one-up on your enemies by letting you hear exactly where they’re coming from. In video games, missing visual cues or not catching an opponent coming at you from the distance can be game over, so investing in a large television helps you to spot things faster.

Whether it’s an enemy sniping you cross-map in your preferred first person shooter or a cache of treasure in your favorite dungeon crawler, a big
TV makes a huge difference.

If you’re a fan of having friends over and playing
split-screen multiplayer, you know how difficult it
can be to see what’s going on when you split it up four ways. A large HDTV helps with that, too. If
you divide a 60" TV up into four separate screens, you and your buds will have the equivalent of a 30" TV per person. And if you really want to feel like you're in the game, consider a front-projection TV.

A 100-inch plus screen can make on-screen
enemies and obstacles larger than life.Plasma TVs give you more natural motion
reproduction and deeper black levels that do a
bang-up job in a more dimly lit room or dedicated
home theater space. Inch for inch, plasma TVs cost less than LCD sets, giving you the most bang for the buck. This helps if you want the largest TV within your budget.
Vome
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Thief » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:54 pm

yeah this guy is a bot or something...
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby patq2 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:00 am

now I use 2 subwoofers its the two GRS subwoofers in the two polk psw10 subwoofer boxes my mtx 5i and GRS subwoofers are connected to the A channel of my osd 50 watts stereo amplifier and I removed the tweeters and capacitors and I installed the gogroove sonaverse satellite speakers ah yes this is my best sound system
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby patq2 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:21 am

now my sound system has 2 GRS subwoofers installed inside 2 polk psw10 subwoofer boxes a pair of rockford 5.25 inch coaxial speakers installed inside a MTX 5i and I disconnected the tweeters and capacitors from the rockford coaxial speakers and MTX 5i and I use the boss tw-30 bullet tweeters the boss bullet tweeters sensitivity is 100 db and my other speakers sensitivity is 88 db I had to lower the boss bullet tweeters sensitivity to 88 db so it can work correctly with my other speakers the way I lower the sensitivity is I covered the tweeters by placing it face down on top of the bookshelf speaker until it had the same loudness as 88 db
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby BlueMue » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Legendary topic......

I have this going into this with this driving a pair of these on channel A and a pair of these on channel B.
BlueMue
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby GYO6161 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:14 am

Im planning to buy a 5.1 setup for the first time, i wonder how shenmue 2x would sound like on it since that has 5.1 support.
GYO6161
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: God of War

Postby BlueMue » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:29 am

I gave a little insight about the surround sound in Shenmue II a while ago.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=47156

BlueMue has received a thanks from: GYO6161
BlueMue
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Sonikku » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Just some logitech computer speakers myself. I saw a killer deal on a 5.1 Vizio 38" sound bar/sub/rear speakers deal at walmart for $119 but didn't have the money at the time. It's since gone back up to $230. :sad:
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic