Need a search party Edit: members missing

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Need a search party Edit: members missing

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:22 pm

A couple weeks back I randomly did hope that Ryudo was ok. The guy annoyed me but he clearly just wasn't all there and needed some help and the internet just seemed to make him worse. I went on his youtube channel, mainly to see if he had gotten better and somehow that linked me to his twitter where he's still getting angry about nothing and saying stupid things.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby lavrentis » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Riku Rose wrote: A couple weeks back I randomly did hope that Ryudo was ok. The guy annoyed me but he clearly just wasn't all there and needed some help and the internet just seemed to make him worse. I went on his youtube channel, mainly to see if he had gotten better and somehow that linked me to his twitter where he's still getting angry about nothing and saying stupid things.

not exactly unusual for twitter
lavrentis
Shenmue - THE best game
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:11 pm

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm not angry. Not that guy anymore,just a bit of snark sometimes in a half joking way. I hope everyone here is doing well. I have not seen this place in a year and lurked today. No worries not returning,not much a forum guy anymore lol. A lot has happened since last year. I keep active and help take care of some people now. Pretty calm overall. No Longer have the high anxiety. No longer have the PTSD. I was a immature fool and I deserved the backlash and then some.

Nice to see myles doing ok. Peter,Riku,Lav,Kenny,OL,Yama,Henry,Raithos,South Car,SEF,AG,Yukio,Oppy,Beedle,Crimson,AXm,Sonikku and even Qwerty if he is around and forgotten so many names but all of ya. I hope you're all doing well. If there is still resentment that's understood. I wish you all the best. I'm still on XBL,PSN,Steam,NNID if any interest.

Later guys and stay well :)

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Yo Ryudo!

There's no resentment here. We sorted that all out a long time ago.

Good to see you're doing well. You deserved it after what you've been through. Stay healthy and best of luck with what you're doing.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Sonikku » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:46 pm

I missed you. :puppydogeyes:

Erm, *ahem* I mean, I'm glad you're less secluded and am now going places with your life.
:)
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby ys » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:45 am

What a coincidence. Just this weekend I was wondering how things were for Ryudo/Bluecast and if there would be a comeback eventually. Right then a new post shows up.

And welcome back Myles.

ys has received a thanks from: NewMyles
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby NewMyles » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Thanks ys and blue.
NewMyles
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Sonikku » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:48 pm

NewMyles wrote:
Ryudo wrote: I like the guy just fine but was out of the ordinary and out of the blue. Oh well.

Now where is Myles!

I can't believe this place is still intact! I'm Myles (i dont even recall the email/password or any info from before so i registered again).

To catch you guys up a bit, I've been married for over 3 years now, have a son that's 4 years old and enjoying every minute of him. I was thinking about you guys lately and thought i'd check to see if it's still here, and I wasnt disappointed. I see a few familar faces. I cant really keep up with the new gen game talk, but I'll be around.

Myles! Now there's a face I haven't seen in ages. I remember when I first met you a decade ago, I confused you with Miles. And it peeved you a tad. :lol: A couple years later you were saying your girlfriend was bugging you to get married but you weren't really in a hurry. I guess you guys ended up waiting then. How hectic is the family life?

Sonikku has received a thanks from: NewMyles
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Good to see you around again, Myles. :nice!:

Henry Spencer has received a thanks from: NewMyles
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Peter » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Not Myles. It's NewMyles! :D

Peter has received a thanks from: NewMyles
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby KiBa » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:54 am

I am glad to read a positive update from you, Ryudo.

Happy to know you're still out there too, Myles; not only surviving alone, but a family man.

KiBa has received 2 thanks from: NewMyles, Sonikku
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby NewMyles » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:40 am

Sonikku wrote:
NewMyles wrote:
Ryudo wrote: I like the guy just fine but was out of the ordinary and out of the blue. Oh well.

Now where is Myles!

I can't believe this place is still intact! I'm Myles (i dont even recall the email/password or any info from before so i registered again).

To catch you guys up a bit, I've been married for over 3 years now, have a son that's 4 years old and enjoying every minute of him. I was thinking about you guys lately and thought i'd check to see if it's still here, and I wasnt disappointed. I see a few familar faces. I cant really keep up with the new gen game talk, but I'll be around.

Myles! Now there's a face I haven't seen in ages. I remember when I first met you a decade ago, I confused you with Miles. And it peeved you a tad. :lol: A couple years later you were saying your girlfriend was bugging you to get married but you weren't really in a hurry. I guess you guys ended up waiting then. How hectic is the family life?

Different girl I believe you're referring to. I had a long term girlfriend before my current wife, and the last girl did bug me to marry her. We broke up :lol: Things always happen for a reason, and I couldnt be happier with how things have turned out, honestly. It's a good kind of hectic. Having kids keeps you busy, constantly, but watching him grow up into an independant person is memories I'll have forever. Plus, I get to watch kid movies and play with action figures all the time so it has many different perks, lol.

Thanks, Henry and Kiba. Amazing how many of you have stuck around over the years. I always seem to leave, but this place always ends up on my mind again and brings me back. Hoping to stick around this time.

Peter... new AND improved Myles ;)

Anyone else have kids around here now?

NewMyles has received a thanks from: Kenny
NewMyles

Postby HappyKillmore » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:59 pm

I'm back too (If anyone cares). Been drifting in and out over the last few years, not really sure where the last few years have even gone either, plus the story of Shenmue just depresses me. Good to see the old faces still here though, we will never die!

HappyKillmore has received a thanks from: Axm
HappyKillmore
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: big_g_mcfc
XBL: DerK0mmissar
Steam: kingkong001
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: With Myself

Postby Chaos » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:36 pm

I miss that chaos guy