So, Martin's Back..

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: So, Martin's Unbanned..

Postby Peter » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Only if people let it.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Crimson Ryan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Yep, dealbreaker. He returns and I'm gone..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Trust me Peter, it'll happen. Sympathy, reminiscing, and posting gay shit like "let's all have an orgy, I'll bring the dildos" seem to melt everyone's hearts around here (btw, the gay posts really ain't funny, they make me cringe so much I sometimes consider locating where Dojo-ers live so I can torture the culprits)

But yeah, anyway, it's gonna happen. Guaranteed. No matter what anyone says or how they feel, it will happen, and I'm gonna put a link to this topic in my sig, and I may even do one of them countdown things so we don't forget.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:00 pm

I thought Yama gave him far to many chances but I can't see it again.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby south carmain » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:05 pm

well it wasn't really Yama, it was mostly members who would give him lots of chances and yama would see it as something the community wants, can't blame yama after the shitstorm he got after trying to make the website more family friendly
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 pm

^Was pretty funny that, considerin the games are 13+.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:19 pm

I messaged Clint on Xbox Live telling him to come back but he hasn't been on in a week so God knows when he'll see it.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby ys » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Kenny wrote:Well on the subject, i'd like to see Dorian return. Sure, he was dripping with male PMS but he can strike a solid conversation and constructive argument from time to time.

I don't mind QWERTY or AxM personally, even though with AxM he just really needed to chill the hell out near the end. I still remember him, very early on, as a good guy.

People like Martin, Clint, Dorian were good debaters so it would be nice to see some return. Not that I always agreed but they all had well formulated posts. AxM is someone that I also remembered from the early days but he seemed more relaxed back then compared to after his return.

PS I was already wondering what was going on when I got an email from Hazuki Dojo to let me know that they're back.
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Crimson Ryan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Riku Rose wrote:I messaged Clint on Xbox Live telling him to come back but he hasn't been on in a week so God knows when he'll see it.

A week? He hasn't signed on to PSN in over 2 years! :lol:
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Yama » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Peter wrote:Also, and no offence to anyone who had a run in with him before, but its an absolute sin Alex (AxM) isnt on these boards.

Skip the PM's, e-mails or even texts. I just left him a voicemail. If he knows what's good for him, we'll be seeing AxM today. He better not disappoint. :-$

Yama has received a thanks from: KiBa
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX

Postby Peter » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:42 pm

I love you :heart:

[shit Mitts, that was on the ol' ghey side there. Apologies]
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Yama » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:45 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote:Trust me Peter, it'll happen.

Good thing you didn't quit your day job, fortune telling just isn't for you obviously.

Riku Rose wrote:I thought Yama gave him far to many chances but I can't see it again.

south carmain wrote:well it wasn't really Yama, it was mostly members who would give him lots of chances and yama would see it as something the community wants, can't blame yama after the shitstorm he got after trying to make the website more family friendly

Bingo.
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:28 pm

ys wrote:
Kenny wrote:Well on the subject, i'd like to see Dorian return. Sure, he was dripping with male PMS but he can strike a solid conversation and constructive argument from time to time.

I don't mind QWERTY or AxM personally, even though with AxM he just really needed to chill the hell out near the end. I still remember him, very early on, as a good guy.

People like Martin, Clint, Dorian were good debaters so it would be nice to see some return. Not that I always agreed but they all had well formulated posts. AxM is someone that I also remembered from the early days but he seemed more relaxed back then compared to after his return.

PS I was already wondering what was going on when I got an email from Hazuki Dojo to let me know that they're back.

^This. The dojo has been lacking well constructed intelligent debates for over a year. Any type of argument even if it wasn't heading in a bad direction was locked. Or when Ryudo lost these debates, he tried to pull the health card on everyone and warned or banned them for it. Hell it even drove some of the members away before they could be warned or banned.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Can't remember the topic specifically but I remember Peter said at one point that he felt like apologizing to new members over at the shenmue 3 forum for the way ryudo treated them.From then on,I knew that sooner or later things were going to explode,just a matter of when.Can't say I agreed with everything he did.Hope this mess is able to be sorted out.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Kenny » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:30 pm

The number of people coming in and speaking out is somewhat startling to me. I had no idea there were a few more who thought the same.

It makes me feel kind of bad I didn't bring it up and become more aggressive about it sooner. Then it wouldn't have come to this.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic