Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby mue 26 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:08 pm

I didn't know you were on the Dojo committee, spud. Give it a rest.

mue 26 has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:10 pm

mue 26 wrote: I didn't know you were on the Dojo committee, spud. Give it a rest.

No I was just told by some staff personally that it was decided. Esp one man who's voice is above all.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby mue 26 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Esp one man who's voice is above all.

God told you that Teepo is to stay banned? Fuck me, that's a little over the top, no? :lol:

Seriously though Ryudo, we get it, you don't like the dude, and love to throw stones out of glass houses.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:17 pm

mue 26 wrote:
Esp one man who's voice is above all.

God told you that Teepo is to stay banned? Fuck me, that's a little over the top, no? :lol:

Seriously though Ryudo, we get it, you don't like the dude, and love to throw stones out of glass houses.

You are misunderstanding. I am not trying to cause any conflict as you seem to take it that way. Just saying I was told by certain staff they disapprove of him being here and was told one particular staff member who has the most clout is in very much in favor not having him around
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby mue 26 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:24 pm

I know your not trying to create any kind of conflict, it's just the way your so quick and eager to chime in with a line like that, that irks one slightly. Especially as it makes it seem like you've been actively discussing the matter with staff members, when it's got nothing to do with you.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:25 pm

No one is conspiring was just one PM and one person just venting and I was not the one venting. Just an ear.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Peter » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Just ignore him Mue. He likes to think he is in the know with these things. Just think of him like a dinnerlady at a high school.

Peter has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Bluecast » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Peter wrote: Just ignore him Mue. He likes to think he is in the know with these things. Just think of him like a dinnerlady at a high school.

No sir. Pete are you upset with me again? All I been doing the last 5 months is try to be a better person. If I have upset you I am sorry and we can talk,I don't want to see you upset again. Just had one PM with a certain staff member who asked me not to name names again as last time I did. I am not trying to hurt anyone nor cause anything. :???: It's not in the know or anything just one person was venting 1 time
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Sailors? » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Deary me.

Sailors? has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: HuntaOfTheNight

Postby Bluecast » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Best Doorknob ever
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Brothaman » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:51 pm

*starts venting* I've been trying to lay low of the whole TEEPO bs, but I can't stand it any longer. I'm not gonna bash him, but some of you guys are just riding his dick. When I first saw his name in the registered users list, I thought maybe after all these years he might post something to show he's grown up. Maybe even attempt to put that past behind him and make amends to the community. Instead his first two post where laced with slick subliminal racist comments. I was done with him before it started, probably wouldn't been a matter of time before he had some kind of racial tourettes labeled as "British" humor.

TEEPO™ wrote:blah blah blah.... But who wants to stick their dick in damaged goods (she's black too).

TEEPO™ wrote: blah blah blah.... Only thing Game of Thrones has over Spartacus is that it has an all-white cast.

Instead of reading between the lines, I see a few you actually where having nostalgic hard-ons for the guy. Even had someone react to my "good riddance" post and attempt to lecture me about they where "above" trolling, then turn around and welcome him with open arms. :roll: And what really pisses me off is the comparisons to Ryudo. Are you serious? Do some of you really let the dislike for someone cloud you vision/judgement to the point of retardation? Just over a year ago, most of you believed that Ryudo was the glue to the community. Don't get me wrong, Ryudo did mess up a few times and handled allot of things wrongly. But it wasn't like the guy's life wasn't falling apart. At least he's apologized and showed some kind of remorse for what he did. But I digress...
Anyways, if he was allowed to come back, I'd leave of out of principle. I don't know if he is the same shock-value posting member he was in the past, but I wouldn't bother staying around to find out. *ends vent*

Brothaman has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby mue 26 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:28 pm

If you were referring to me as a "teeop dick rider" then that's ridiculous. I think my initial posts on his return displayed my lack of enthusiasm with his racially provocative trolling, much like my previous post in this thread did (and much like everyone else "riding his dick" did in the other Teepo thread). Hardly welcoming with open arms. Fair enough if the staff want to ban him off that I guess, but the reason why I suggested we unban him and warn him that any further racial trolling will land him properly banned, is because 1. it seemed like he maybe could have been reasoned with and might actually listen to a warning, and 2. His recent racial slurs weren't even anywhere near as highly offensive as the stuff we've seen from qwerty and Kiba in the (recent) past, and I can list pages of it. Neither of them were ever significantly banned for it either, at least not in my time here. So why would you "leave out of principle" if Teepo was unbanned, but you remained near silent when Kiba or qwerty would deride various racial groups, Brothaman? It doesn't make sense.

Anyway, that was my reasoning.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Sailors? » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:40 pm

I can see why some of my posts may seem like I was "riding his dick" as you so put it but all i actually wanted was some life back in the forums. I stated specifically that I didn't care for the racist remarks, and that if continued he should be permanently banned, obviously it affects you and that's no good. Sticking up from Crimson here I think you completely misinterpreted his comment, in no way did he try to lecture you or welcome Teepo back with open arms. Geeze.
Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: HuntaOfTheNight

Postby Peter » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:42 pm

And all the while people have no choice but to put up with Ryudo and all the ones around here who ride his dick. Not that i really care about Teepo, i am indifferent really towards that. Let him be banned.

But for me it highlights a hyprocracy that Ryudo basically has gotten away with the shit he pulled and its now all happy families. You can argue that what he did wasnt on the scale of what Teepo had done in the past and thats your opinion. Mines differs, especially when the resulting aftermath is letting him linger around to the expense of quite a few others who dont want to post here because of that. I dont blame them either with his post attitude and how he perceives himself around here. It makes a mockery of this place.

Peter has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Bluecast » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:48 pm

I don't agree peter and tried many times to make amends with you but it's clear you won't accept it. So I tried but if you want to carry a vindictive grudge that's up to you. I'm sad you feel that way but if you are unwilling then you are unwilling :-s
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic