The reunion topic.

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: The reunion topic.

Postby goaliefrk » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:18 am

Locke_cole wrote:
Mr. Frozen wrote:

Well, if you want to know I caught my girlfriend cheating nearly red-handed about last year and broke up with her. I thought I was going to settle down with her but nope, she turned out to be a gold-digging slut. Oh well. Been single for about 8 months now (I haven't really been looking to be honest) and been having fun with that.

Bitches be trippin my man

I noticed I am not in your signature. Needless to say...this is a problem.
goaliefrk
Warehouse No. 8
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: skippitybeeboobop

Postby Locke_cole » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:20 am

goaliefrk wrote:
Locke_cole wrote:
Mr. Frozen wrote:

Well, if you want to know I caught my girlfriend cheating nearly red-handed about last year and broke up with her. I thought I was going to settle down with her but nope, she turned out to be a gold-digging slut. Oh well. Been single for about 8 months now (I haven't really been looking to be honest) and been having fun with that.

goalie...my dude. Wave of nostalgia reading your name......you def made the cut my man
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby goaliefrk » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:23 am

Locke_cole wrote:
goaliefrk wrote:
Locke_cole wrote:
Mr. Frozen wrote:

goalie...my dude. Wave of nostalgia reading your name......you def made the cut my man

Bringing back the old members my man.
goaliefrk
Warehouse No. 8
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: skippitybeeboobop

Postby Yukupo » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:27 am

@Locke. Noticed I'm in your signature twice. But that makes sense as I'm doubly awesome. 8)
Yukupo
Digital Artist
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby DaMulder » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:54 am

Hey guys!

It's like walking into your favorite bar from your teen years... you remember some of the faces and even some of the names, but sadly not all of them. The place hasn't changed, though. And nobody cleaned the place in years ;)

So anyway, I always used to be one of the older members, making me a 32 year old "man" with a girlfriend and a 6-year-old son at home. I live in a small house with a garden and have 4 jobs (teacher, translator/interpreter, spirits wholesaler, marketing content creator). Most of my jobs are freelance so I still have time for my family and, occasionally, even video games.

Currently I am playing Kerbal Space Center which is very nerdy but just my cup of tea.

Also, I am in the middle of correction season (for my teacher job) so I will be here far less regularly than I used to be in 2003/04 and 05.

Great to be back! It has always been a pleasure to be with you guys and I am sure it will be a pleasure once again!

Philipp

DaMulder has received 3 thanks from: Sonikku, Supa, TwiceFriedRice
DaMulder
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Kerbal Space Program

Postby Axm » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:21 am

LOCKE FUCKING COLE
DaMaulder?! Oh my god.
Yukupo holy crap.
goaliefrk wow

Dont you ever leave me again.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Peter » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:21 am

goaliefrk wrote:
Locke_cole wrote:
Mr. Frozen wrote:

You may get my name in there, or....well.... I haven't banned anyone in ages so that will be fun!

That's a lie actually, I've banned loads of accounts recently. I'm a right cunt.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby ElephantStone » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:33 am

Any idea how I can find my old account? It's been so long that I have no idea what username or even e-maill address I used. But I used to post here on and off about 7 or 8 years ago now, and think it'd be kind of amusing to go through my old posts and see what stupid shit I was arguing about.
ElephantStone
Banned
Banned

Postby Locke_cole » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:18 am

Peter wrote:
goaliefrk wrote:
Locke_cole wrote:
Mr. Frozen wrote:

You may get my name in there, or....well.... I haven't banned anyone in ages so that will be fun!

That's a lie actually, I've banned loads of accounts recently. I'm a right cunt.

Now you sir, are blind...your name has been in there :)
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Peter » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:41 am

Aaahhh! I see what you did there. The old switcheroo. Nice xx
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby myshtuff » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Way back when I first joined I actually frequently talked with a member called NineTailedCat or possibly TenTailedCat. I can't remember exactly, but he/she was interesting. I even talked to him on MSN messenger when that was still a thing. I hope he comes back. He introduced me to some good music.
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Locke_cole » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:05 pm

I remember trying to mack on the females-Darkly,Araviel,Taolishao....wonder where they are
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Man... these feels... This place really actually truthfully feels similar to the old days again, and this is only the beginning. Good times await this place and the shenmue community at large! We need to arrange some kind of party or something in honor of this! Everyone deserves one hell of a good buzz for the patience we have had and everything we have endured waiting for the continuation of shenmue. I wish everyone could just be teleported to some huge bad ass bar where we could all converse and party it out in celebration, that would be such fucking good times!!

AnimeGamer183 has received 2 thanks from: Raithos, Supa
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Brothaman » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Brothaman here, spent the last few years at Clemson University working on my Computer Information Systems degree. I'm about halfway done. Not much else going on other than that. :P

Brothaman has received 2 thanks from: Axm, Sonikku
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby DaMulder » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Locke_cole wrote: I remember trying to mack on the females-Darkly,Araviel,Taolishao....wonder where they are

I'll try and lure Araviel back to this place... ;-)
DaMulder
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: Kerbal Space Program

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic