Things that get on your proverbial tits

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Things that get on your proverbial tits

Postby amiga1200 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:03 pm

^^ YES!
but are EXEMPT of certain charges.
the bottom line is:
coppers and military are our GODS, and the footsoldiers of the establishment.
the have rights over normal folks, it is simply NOT under dispute.
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Postby south carmain » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:05 pm

ok.
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:10 pm

VOOD EOO LOIKE TA SAH-EE MAH KAH-OCK

aaahhhhh the accent in that video :rotflmao:
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby muhu » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:38 am

What gets on my proverbial tits? YouTube comments.

Oh why did ANYONE have to create such a mucked up place full of all the elaborate trolls and highly mistaken idiots to be driven to this dear, dreadful place of doom. I can't even last 8 seconds without someone in the comments taking the piss out of omething or going over the top. This is a fuckload of shit and it needs to get the removal quick before people start resorting to suicide because of them comments people can slyly enter into the goddamn thing.
muhu
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx

Postby Bambi » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:40 am

The Mind Unleashed and any other pseudoscientific conspiracy groups.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

-

Postby danny » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:14 pm

-
Last edited by danny on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danny
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Shibiryo » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Hispanic beach parties
Shibiryo
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Currently playing: Shenmue 1&2

Postby Henry Spencer » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:48 pm

People who post weird shit or base their entire beliefs in life based on "stats" and "research" rather than think for themselves...
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Sonikku » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Suppose it could be worse. Could be basing one's entire beliefs based on a fictional holy book. :lol:
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Henry Spencer » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Yeah, that's annoying too (honestly, I find both sides insufferable). Had a Mormon turn up yesterday and he was nice enough about it all [I don't dislike people because of what they believe], but I explained what I believe and that was that. Was honestly surprised since we don't get Mormons much over here at all. I'm just sick of seeing statistics everywhere nowadays, they've always been around, but it's just even more now since we all live on our lives on the computer and it might seem weird coming from somebody who works in the technology sector to say this but people are just becoming rather too obsessed with tech now. They base their entire lives on it. Me? I just want to travel and explore the world, not just sit around fixing servers, browsing the net and playing video games all day for the rest of my life. Dunno, just grumbling about these things lately, as we do.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Thief » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Yeah, I never really understood why some people get so bent out of shape when certain religious groups want to share their religion with others. It's not like anyone has to convert or anything, instead, it's just a bunch of people who believe they are looking out for your well being and want you to be saved. Take it as a compliment, be polite, and if you don't believe in what they're preaching just move on.

I agree Henry, about being too obsessed with tech. I've made a conscious choice never to get a smart phone and people make fun of me for it. I don't need to be constantly attached to the internet 24/7, there's a place for that, and it's at my desk. I don't want to spend my days being informed about trivial things and would rather spend my time that's spent outside interacting with the world and with others.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Riku Rose » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:08 am

When a Jehovah's Witness knocks on my door that pisses me off and I'll tell them to fuck off. They may seem polite and all but they're still trying to force their belief down your throat and when you're wasting my leisure time that annoys me. If I went and knocked on religious people's doors and started yelling about how there is no God and once you die it's eternal nothingness everyone would think I'm being a dick but it's no different.

A couple of months ago me and some friends were eating out when a woman passed our table and said Jesus loves you and smiled and walked off. That just seemed like her way of saying have a nice day and I said thanks. Had she stood there and tried to waste our time I'd have told her where to go.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby amiga1200 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:07 am

^^ i hate to say it, but agreed! (out of the way: the two above rikus post: irony. but you have a point in with it.)
i scare em. :mrgreen:
offer them inside, nod til the cows come home, then tear them apart verbally. (it may seem strange i do that, but the more they experience, and the longer they're delayed, the more unwitting folks dodge their huckster/imposing ways. don't get visited all the time, but enough to grind gears.)
it's true, some religions go beyond mere sharing, and cram it down necks.
and again, true. what if i went around doing the same, but about any subject of life? (can't hold it in: about REALITY and SCIENCE!)
i'd be on fuckin charges of ALL kinds. :roll:
i guess the flimsy line of freedom of speech is todays peeve.
it's too grey of an area, and because it's not one fits all, the powers that be use this tactic to throw us ALL off-guard and into mental chaos, not knowing the double-standard/speak. (classic divide and conquer moves)
keep the folks on edge in survival modes, live off their fat and suffering, and crush any stragglers if in small enough numbers. (my outlook on part of societal doctrine and the results so far)
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Postby Hyo Razuki » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:17 pm

People who ask me for my opinion on something and when I give them a "wrong" opinion, they get mad at me. Seriously, if they just want someone to endorse their views on a certain subject or incident, why the heck do they ask for my opinion then? I don't get it. At all. #-o
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby goaliefrk » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:45 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: I dunno, I like JackJones.tv...

Anyway, Facebook gets on my tits. Or, at least, what Facebook has become. In fact, fuck that, what the entire internet has become. Everyone's so damn sensitive nowadays. They're either overly PC or have retarded views. Facebook used to be a place to piss about and play fun games for a few minutes. Now it's fucking Candy Crush and a place to re-post quotes so your "friends" say "omg, that is deep" or "this is me", "I know the feeling", etc., etc.

Look, I'm egotistical, but at least I'm self aware. I know I'm a cunt. These attention seeking nob eds though? They do my fucking head in. Ironically, I can't bring myself to remove them from my friends list because I love moaning (it's what Northerners do best)

Another thing that gets on my tits is when munichs come crawling out the woodwork when they win something. Where were you before, eh?

Also, what the fuck is with McDonalds? They do the best strawberry milkshakes in the world - bar my own - but around 50% of em taste like the milk's gone off. It's always the same ones n'all. How fucking difficult is it to get fresh milk you lazy bastards?

Old people. Every time I have to get the bus, they're at EVERY FUCKING STOP. All they need to do is scan a fucking card, yet it still takes five minutes for each and every single fucker to do it. The worst thing is when they got on at one stop and get off at the next. They should have their own bleedin service, or at least have their legs lobbed off n replaced with wheels.

Wankers who use cheats and spawn camping on online games. Why? It's tedious. Even when I'm on the same team as em and we'll blatantly win, nobody's actually fucking playing. SvM is ridiculous for it. I'd rather lose and get absolutely smoked at the game. It's like a psychic playing rock, paper, scissors. What's the point?

Gamers, comic book nerds and film snobs piss me off too. I like playing games, reading comics, watching films, etc., but most others who're into em are so fuckin pretentious it's unreal. Indie developers can be the worst of the lot. Fucking wasps.

I hate a lot of things. Most things. Pretty much everything, actually. Except City. And Minesweeper, of course.

"Like a Psychic playing rock, paper, scissors. What's the point?"

Spot on analogy there, sir.
goaliefrk
Warehouse No. 8
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: skippitybeeboobop

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic