credentials [off topic]

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

credentials [off topic]

Postby amiga1200 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:09 pm

:king:
okay, i don't usually create pointless subjects, but i may as well formerly show my hand, if at least to dispel any theories i'm not passionate about the DRIVEL i type...about dreamcast games and hardware in general, about tech itself.
of course, you're the judge of that, and i expect NOTHING but vile critique, as english are accustomed to. :mrgreen:
(the hate makes me masturb8!) :rotflmao:
anyway, apologies for the shit quality images, taken with psp-3003/450, 640x by 480y. :???: (eight images, that's nothing regarding my overall collection of various...)
=P~
:lol:
;-)
:)
:P
:mrgreen:
:twisted:
...and to think, all i want for PISSMASS, is a maxed out amiga computer, the sort that shit out babylon 5 cgi effects, and tears up recording/broadcasting studios.
but alas, such superior technology is far from the grasp of gleebos and BOVOIDS like me. :oops: :P
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Re: credentials [off topic]

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 am

Aww damn, I saw your name and was hoping to see a pic of an Amiga 1200, which I've not seen anybody post a pic of for a very long time! Nice collection otherwise though!
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Re: credentials [off topic]

Postby amiga1200 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:04 pm

8) appreciate the comment.
agreed.
i do have a basic a1200, but it's the expansion that really opens it up. (basic a1200 = 2m fastram. with upgrade not counting cpu capacity additions = 4/128m, allowing the base 2m to be directly tied to the cpu as a buffer alone.)
the other stuff, just a distraction, but a good one though. (if i'm able to land the required upgrade, i can ascend from this plane of tech, and reach my full potential. :D )
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Return to Off Topic