Sharing My Work/First Website (1 year later)

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Sharing My Work/First Website (1 year later)

Postby myshtuff » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:48 pm

So for years now in my spare time I have done things like do photography, write, draw, etc. For the longest time I was super shy about sharing any of it, but I do enjoy showing my close friends what I do. Starting this year, one of the things I wanted to work on is getting outside my comfort zone by showing my work more. That is why I have been creating my very own website for the last few days. As of tonight it is finally done (for now) and I would like to share it with all of you. If you have a moment I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a look at the below link.

http://www.AlexSpivak.com

It has alot of my work on there as well as what inspires me. Feel free to provide suggestions as this is my first time doing something like this so I am generally open to most critiques.

My goal is to work on creating more and more for others to see and hopefully this is the first step in the right direction.

Thank you very much! :P
Last edited by myshtuff on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

myshtuff has received 3 thanks from: Mr357, Raithos, ShenSun
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Re: Sharing My Work/First Website

Postby ShenSun » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:36 pm

Hey Alex, great stuff man. I think its super kool you're sharing your creative work with everyone.

I can see you have a lot of creative passions and Im sure its going to be lovely looking over that site in a few years and seeing how much you've progressed and accomplished.

Great work.

ShenSun has received a thanks from: myshtuff
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Re: Sharing My Work/First Website

Postby myshtuff » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:40 pm

ShenSun wrote: Hey Alex, great stuff man. I think its super kool you're sharing your creative work with everyone.

I can see you have a lot of creative passions and Im sure its going to be lovely looking over that site in a few years and seeing how much you've progressed and accomplished.

Great work.

Thanks! That means alot! I really appreciate it. :3
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

Re: Sharing My Work/First Website( 1 year later)

Postby myshtuff » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:43 pm

About a year ago I made this topic to start sharing my work with others. Now, roughly one year later, I'm happy to say I have released the first episode of my short story podcast.

It's called Chronicles of the Enigmatic and is a short story podcast reminiscent of The Twilight Zone. I would love for all of you to take a listen and let me know what you think.

The page is http://www.alexspivak.com/chronicles and includes links to YouTube, SoundCloud, iTunes, and Patreon. Google play is still pending, but should be up soon.

I'm already working on the next few stories so any suggestions will help me immensely.

Thanks for reading and potentially listening! I really appreciate it.

Alex
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

Re: Sharing My Work/First Website( 1 year later)

Postby KateFrancis » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:53 pm

myshtuff wrote: About a year ago I made this topic to start sharing my work with others. Now, roughly one year later, I'm happy to say I have released the first episode of my short story podcast.

It's called Chronicles of the Enigmatic and is a short story podcast get free cricket betting advice reminiscent of The Twilight Zone. I would love for all of you to take a listen and let me know what you think.

The page is http://www.alexspivak.com/chronicles and includes links to YouTube, SoundCloud, iTunes, and Patreon. Google play is still pending, but should be up soon.

I'm already working on the next few stories so any suggestions will help me immensely.

Thanks for reading and potentially listening! I really appreciate it.

Alex

Your site is amazing! Really great work! I wish you all the best!
Last edited by KateFrancis on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

KateFrancis has received a thanks from: myshtuff
KateFrancis
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Re: Sharing My Work/First Website (1 year later)

Postby myshtuff » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:00 pm

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

Return to Off Topic