How long have you been on this forum ?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: How long have you been on this forum ?

Postby myshtuff » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:33 am

dbzruler88 wrote:
myshtuff wrote: Profile says 2005 but I lurked for a while even before that. Trying to remember what actually got me to sign up. Probably the weird ass forum posts.

Oddly enough, I remember you signing up on here. Used to interact quite a bit if memory serves me correctly.

You're probably right haha. There was a while where I didnt visit but I slowly crept back in. :D
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby south carmain » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:06 pm

myshtuff wrote:
dbzruler88 wrote:
myshtuff wrote: Profile says 2005 but I lurked for a while even before that. Trying to remember what actually got me to sign up. Probably the weird ass forum posts.

Oddly enough, I remember you signing up on here. Used to interact quite a bit if memory serves me correctly.

You're probably right haha. There was a while where I didnt visit but I slowly crept back in. :D

You wanted some dank capsule toys viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21482&p=549903#p549903

south carmain has received a thanks from: myshtuff
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby myshtuff » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:03 pm

south carmain wrote:
myshtuff wrote:
dbzruler88 wrote:

You wanted some dank capsule toys viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21482&p=549903#p549903

Jesus Christ. :-&
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Spokane » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:11 am

Too long. This place sort of raised me. Maybe that's why I'm such a degenerate.

Spokane has received a thanks from: Mr. Frozen
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Kenny » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:15 am

Yeah, too long.

Facebook has more of my time these days though.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:27 am

Long enough to be surprised that out of a City forum, Hip-Hop forum, GTA forum, Homebrew forum, and Achievement forum that this is the one I stuck with. Or the one that failed to keep on top of banning me, at least...
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Bluecast » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Well since Mitts has been here this long I assume you're no longer sicker than the kids in Africa.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby KiBa » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:00 pm

I can no longer remember my old account info, so I can't remember the exact date, but I remember I was in high school, so 2003, summer or Christmas is my guess. But even before the Dojo was created I knew a few of you ancients from some Shenmue chats and public forums circa 1999 on. As soon as I read the little 4"x4" Shenmue preview in the orange Dreamcast special EGM, that night I found a small pixelated trailer clip -- it was the Heartbeats Bar QTE. I was totally obsessed from that point on and joined every Shenmue fansite I could find till (and I think it was AnimeGamer or Bluecast)
invited me to join the new Shenmue Dojo. When I meditate on the interesting times in which I was destined to live, my youthful reminiscences quickly flow to my abiding love for this community.

KiBa has received a thanks from: Bluecast
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Bluecast » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:05 pm

KiBa wrote: I can no longer remember my old account info, so I can't remember the exact date, but I remember I was in high school, so 2003, summer or Christmas is my guess. But even before the Dojo was created I knew a few of you ancients from some Shenmue chats and public forums circa 1999 on. As soon as I read the little 4"x4" Shenmue preview in the orange Dreamcast special EGM, that night I found a small pixelated trailer clip -- it was the Heartbeats Bar QTE. I was totally obsessed from that point on and joined every Shenmue fansite I could find till (and I think it was AnimeGamer or Bluecast)
invited me to join the new Shenmue Dojo. When I meditate on the interesting times in which I was destined to live, my youthful reminiscences quickly flow to my abiding love for this community.

I remember your long story posts. Maybe do those again.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby KiBa » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:07 am

Are you kidding me? 10+ years ago and I'm still exhausted. I wasted all my net qi.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Monkey » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Bluecast wrote:
Bambi wrote:
Bluecast wrote:I remember Bambi not letting mods ban people at HD for the first year or so

I don't seem to recall this.

Haha! It's been 12 years so that's probably a given. yeah one of them was named Monkey ..maybe the other was Ronin? gah been so long. They also spammed Ryo's place but was ok there. They did the same at HD. You banned them. Then they kept making new accounts daily. Since you allowed sound files to be linked then one day I logged in and was Kurt Angel WWE music playing on the forum :lol: . I had to PM you every day to ban them. At some point you just enabled mods the ability to ban. Thankfully they never did anything serious like TEEPO.

The other guy was Metalslug111. I remember laughing so much i was crying during those days. I regret nothing.
Last edited by Monkey on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monkey
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby elfshadowreaper » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:53 pm

I had an old username I registered around 2004 but I can’t remember what it was. At some point I lost the login and just created this one in 2008. But this place was my haven in the early 2000s when I was in college and nobody had ever heard of Shamoo. I have vivid memories of skipping a few classes for two days after Shenmue 2 came out for Xbox. Not proud of it now but it taught me to savor a new game rather than burn through it in a matter of days.
elfshadowreaper
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Was part of the old forum but my posting time here is rather limited now days as I decided to cut down the number of forums I use.

Do browse here now and then without posting.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby SNYPA » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:17 am

This seemed a fitting topic to type first in on my return.

I recently signed up to this website having forgotten my account details. Upon writing in the new user section it dawned on my what I thought my original name might have been. Low and behold I even after trying different emails managed to remember the one I had used all those years ago and got my password reset for this account.

I haven't posted on here since the year I signed up originally, which was 2005... 12 years later here I am, back with you all knowing that our dreams have become a reality.
SNYPA
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby rollinsonphilip » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi I am Philip, I am new here, nice to meet you :D
rollinsonphilip
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic