Alien: Covenant Official Trailer

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Alien: Covenant Official Trailer

Postby redline » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:36 pm

i know some hardcore fans wont be interested but im looking forward to this film.

phpBB [video]
redline
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Re: Alien: Covenant Official Trailer

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:48 pm

The Prometheus sequel. Although im not sure it actually is given what happens at the end of that film (I actually enjoyed that one a good bit, but maybe im wrong and they are doing that sequel separately). This almost looks like a reworking of Prometheus honestly, it seems like that trailer may not do the movie justice, as all they showed were shock value scenes and interesting imagery and none of the real story. BUT David is there so... idk guess we will have to wait and see how it plays out, its interesting enough for me to give it a watch.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Re: Alien: Covenant Official Trailer

Postby redline » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:15 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: The Prometheus sequel. Although im not sure it actually is given what happens at the end of that film (I actually enjoyed that one a good bit, but maybe im wrong and they are doing that sequel separately). This almost looks like a reworking of Prometheus honestly, it seems like that trailer may not do the movie justice, as all they showed were shock value scenes and interesting imagery and none of the real story. BUT David is there so... idk guess we will have to wait and see how it plays out, its interesting enough for me to give it a watch.

i enjoyed prometheus as well.

from what i understand, in this new film they follow on from the prometheus movie. the crew of covenant find david. elizabeth shaw is dead (maybe she appears in video / holograms?) and they continue on to explore the home planet of the engineers.

also this movie is meant to bridge the gap between prometheus and aliens.
redline
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Return to Off Topic