baihu, would you please disable hellraiser's pm?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

baihu, would you please disable hellraiser's pm?

Postby JCA » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:03 am

so he can't send me faggot shit like that anymore. that's no joke, he really sent me that.

To: -=jCa=-
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:50 pm
Subject: I want your hard cock
It's nice and big isn't it? Rub it on my ass!

JCA
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Re: baihu, would you please disable hellraiser's pm?

Postby Ziming » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:14 am

-=jCa=- wrote:so he can't send me faggot shit like that anymore. that's no joke, he really sent me that.

To: -=jCa=-
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:50 pm
Subject: I want your hard cock
It's nice and big isn't it? Rub it on my ass!

Oh behave! I'll let you sit on my lap! I really want some from a true criminal like yourself. Gangsta booty!
Attachments
jtruecopy.jpg
(42.76 KiB) Downloaded 332 times
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby Joey Bassist Dude » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:48 am

haha you guys crack me up
Joey Bassist Dude
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby JCA » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:50 am

nice editing faggot, you made the gun talk. by the way, why did you go crazy about the last pirate sig? i mean i don't wanna say that my sigs are good, but yours really suck. so what's the deal?
JCA
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby choinkees » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:52 am

Woah Hellraiser, from one extreme to the other! Erm... any chance of finding a healthy middle ground? That PM looks a bit disturbing..
choinkees
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Ziming » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:53 am

-=jCa=- wrote:nice editing faggot, you made the gun talk. by the way, why did you go crazy about the last pirate sig? i mean i don't wanna say that my sigs are good, but yours really suck. so what's the deal?

I like guns and yours in nice and big. Give it to me homeboy!
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby JCA » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:57 am

he/she/whatever lets you look so dumb, khien.
JCA
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby khien » Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:59 am

Oh, an allied forces attack? haha

Actually, I'm having a blast :lol:
khien
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby JCA » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:02 am

i'm so pissed at you khien. i'm not pissed at that piece of shit you see as your friend, i'm pissed at you cause you're still trying to defend him, be on his site and shit. now answer me that question: was he right to delete chai and do all the other shit he did? is he right to act like that now? if you don't answer (once again) then i'm really done with you.
JCA
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Ziming » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:12 am

-=jCa=- wrote:i'm so pissed at you khien. i'm not pissed at that piece of shit you see as your friend, i'm pissed at you cause you're still trying to defend him, be on his site and shit. now answer me that question: was he right to delete chai and do all the other shit he did? is he right to act like that now? if you don't answer (once again) then i'm really done with you.

I'm not mad at you all, forgive and forget baby! Once you touch my secret spot everything will be alright! Poof like magic!
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby Trunks » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:15 am

omfg.
Trunks
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby JCA » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:15 am

say what is it like to be such an asshole *on the internet* while you're probably the biggest loser in real life? do you really think owning a good shenmue site allows you to be a respectless piece of crap? or is it just your asshole nature which you can't fight?
JCA
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Ziming » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:25 am

-=jCa=- wrote:say what is it like to be such an asshole *on the internet* while you're probably the biggest loser in real life? do you really think owning a good shenmue site allows you to be a respectless piece of crap? or is it just your asshole nature which you can't fight?

In real life we are the perfect couple for each other, your my soulmate!
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby khien » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:30 am

Why are you dragging me into it keiya? And what sort of an ultimatum was that? "if you don't answer (once again) then i'm really done with you. " Is that how you perceive ppl? Either with you or against you? And calling me (in a pm you just sent me) ignorant because I don't act like you would like me to?

Not to mention the fact that I have answered that before, but perhaps you decided to ignore it because it wasn't what you would like it to be?
khien
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby JCA » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:33 am

you're laughing about those faggot jokes of hellraiser often enough, so i'm asking why you're acting as dumb as that and if you don't think that what hellraiser did was shit and what he does still is? you're laughing about it, so you think it's cool how he's acting now?
JCA
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Next

Return to Off Topic