Is there anything that we haven't covered?

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Is there anything that we haven't covered?

Postby Hazuki Legend » Thu May 28, 2009 6:53 pm

After running Shenmue through a few search engines it became almost instantly obvious that i would find out absolutely nothing new about the series. I mean, we've discovered everything right down to the most microsopic details.

Glitches, side stories, promotional content, hidden screencshots etc. Not to mention the stuff we know or have discovered from the Japanese. It just got me questioning, is there anything we don't know because i seriously doubt it.

Now all we are left with are the theories and such which are cool but that's all they are. Now if only Dino would crack on and finish his Shenmue game so at least we'd have some fresh material to deal with.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: Dan Whale 89

Postby [mYLES] » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:12 am

Come on dino.

Yeah, well when you have so many years waiting for a game, you look at the other games with a fine tooth comb. We've certainly had enough time for it. If Shenmue III ever comes out this place will blow the fuck up.
[mYLES]
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:08 am

^If Shenmue III was announced then you can bet at least half of the old member's that have left would be back.

How about what is the name of the school Ryo went to? That should make a 3 page topic.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Cinostic » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:44 pm

yeah or something more about his mother
Cinostic
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Return to Shenmue