NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ChaiOgawa » Fri May 30, 2003 8:50 pm

MASTER BAIHU COULDNT YOU HAVE WAITED TILL I GOT THE LINK BEFORE YOU TOOK IT OUT OF THE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: its ok though :lol:
ChaiOgawa

Postby Zimingshenmue » Fri May 30, 2003 8:54 pm

Yeah.why man,WHY???????????????????
Zimingshenmue
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Bambi » Fri May 30, 2003 9:15 pm

Sorry I feel ill of a sudden *cough "pm" cough* wow what was that ;)
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Gongjue » Fri May 30, 2003 10:20 pm

whats you foos talking about... if this has any thing to do with whats shenmue, take a look about 5 posts down... i posted 2 links where you can download it at!
Gongjue
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Bambi » Fri May 30, 2003 10:38 pm

Which were prompty removed by me sorry man but until I know for sure its legally okay to link to ripped software I am gonna keep those links of the main forums. Anyone that links to them knowing this could end up in some serious trouble.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby Gongjue » Sat May 31, 2003 12:58 am

as far as i know, this was a japanese release, right? so wouldnt downloading this file in any other country besides japan be legal because they dont fall under the japanese copyright laws?
Gongjue
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Bambi » Sat May 31, 2003 1:50 am

Okay how can I put this, if you were in my position would you chance the deletion of the entire forum and site on it?

Until I find out more you have to understand that I will keep the links off.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby Gongjue » Sat May 31, 2003 3:14 am

ok, thats fine, but i know for a fact that you wouldnt be risking losing the site over it. at the most a court could possibably ask you to hand over my personal info and ip... but honestly, they would go after the people who ripped this and initally distributed the game... not a few kids puttin up a link to it, thats not even there own ftps... but yes, im starting to catch a cold too... cough cough chaiyouhavepm cough cough cough
Gongjue
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Paul » Sat May 31, 2003 8:07 am

Leave it off for now to be safe but think about this - it's a demo from, like, 5 (or more?) years ago, who's toes are you treading on by posting it? and nobodies losing out over it! But you're right, until you know more, you can't risk it.
Paul
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Master Kyodai » Sat May 31, 2003 7:48 pm

Paul wrote:Leave it off for now to be safe but think about this - it's a demo from, like, 5 (or more?) years ago, who's toes are you treading on by posting it? and nobodies losing out over it! But you're right, until you know more, you can't risk it.

I think there´s not too much we need to know. The intro, package and files state it clear: SEGA and AM2 got the copyright for this and THEY may copy it freely, yeah. We got *ehm* *cough* well, we don´t got much...

<br>
<br>
So if you post it here, you´re just posting "Pirated software" (As sad as it sounds)...

<br><br>
But what you got personally at home or are talking with friends about (personally!!!), we don´t mind and probably noone else will mind it, too.
<br>
<br>
What I just wanted to say is: You can copy/talk/post about whatever you want, as long as you don´t make it public. I can understand Master Baihu very good in this point. Whole Websites (Not only forums) have been shutdown due to partly "very small" copyright violations. So if this forum offers the possibility to use "Private messaging" why risking the whole community?
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby ChaiOgawa » Sat May 31, 2003 10:58 pm

Kyodai that big picture of that watch... you know the one on the writst there! IM GONNA STEAL IT
ChaiOgawa

steal

Postby Master Kyodai » Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:30 am

ChaiOgawa wrote:Kyodai that big picture of that watch... you know the one on the writst there! IM GONNA STEAL IT

<br>

Steal the Pictures as long as you want, but THE WATCH IS MINE!!!! Muahahahahahahahaaaaaa....
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Return to Shenmue