Hi does anyone know were Nozomi lives??

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Hi does anyone know were Nozomi lives??

Postby Ricstarr » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:40 pm

i've been ttrying to find out for a while and i can't find it can anyone help me out

thanks Rich[/quote]
Ricstarr
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: shenmue

Re: Hi does anyone know were Nozomi lives??

Postby ::RFY:: » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:43 pm

Ricstarr wrote:i've been ttrying to find out for a while and i can't find it can anyone help me out

thanks Rich
[/quote]

DELETED
Last edited by ::RFY:: on Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
::RFY::
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Gongjue » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:43 pm

above the flower shop... call her while shes at work and she says shes cooking... gotta be that she lives above the shop. + you can see that there is a hall that goes to the right, which im assuming leads to stairs in the back of the shop
Gongjue
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby ChaiOgawa » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:47 pm

No she doesnt, cause I remember that I knocked on a door and nozomi answered I did that like the first time I played and I could never find it again.
ChaiOgawa

Postby Gongjue » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:49 pm

ya right!!!!!!!! BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! prove it... she lives at the flower shop
Gongjue
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby ::RFY:: » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:51 pm

DELETED
Last edited by ::RFY:: on Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
::RFY::
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ChaiOgawa » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:53 pm

djoyner2080 wrote:ya right!!!!!!!! BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! prove it... she lives at the flower shop

Exactly I cant prove it because I cant find it but I could have swron I knocked on a door and Nozomi answered...
ChaiOgawa

Postby Gongjue » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:14 pm

your just trying to make every one go crazy and knock on all the doors
Gongjue
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Zhao » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:21 pm

well now shes still in Canada ya know
Zhao
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ChaiOgawa » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:23 pm

djoyner2080 wrote:your just trying to make every one go crazy and knock on all the doors

I tell you not to go crazy and knock on all doors but If I remembered which door it was Id tell yall but I dont sadly. I KNOW I DID IM NOT CRAZY well I am BUT NOT THIS TIME!
ChaiOgawa

Postby mikec_ct » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:39 pm

ChaiOgawa wrote:
djoyner2080 wrote:your just trying to make every one go crazy and knock on all the doors

I tell you not to go crazy and knock on all doors but If I remembered which door it was Id tell yall but I dont sadly. I KNOW I DID IM NOT CRAZY well I am BUT NOT THIS TIME!

ChaiO: You KNOW I LOVE YOU, but come on, this seems like something that another person would've noticed. No FAQ, walkthrough, or anything ever mentions this. Until you can produce an address, I think we can ssume that you pulled this outta your ass. BTW, just cause you dreamt you went to Nozomi's house doesn't mean it's really in the game ;)
mikec_ct
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Miles Prower » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:19 am

It's pretty clear she does live above the flower shop yes, unless her and her grandmother lock themselves in the shop after it closes and never come out for the rest of the night for a laugh :P
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby mikec_ct » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:19 pm

Miles Prower wrote:It's pretty clear she does live above the flower shop yes, unless her and her grandmother lock themselves in the shop after it closes and never come out for the rest of the night for a laugh :P

LOL! Shenmue isn't above that though. Ine San appears to spend her entire life within the Hazuki residence gates, and even then she's only seen in the house and front yard!
mikec_ct
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Juanfran » Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:08 am

ChaiO, did she actually say that her name was Nozomi? All the girls in the game sound exactly the same, especially when you can't see them. As Djoyner pointed out, she clearly lives upstairs in the shop, as you can see the hall, and as Miles pointed out, they don't come out when they lock the shop up. Also, the fact she is always available to answer the phone, also points towards this.
Juanfran
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Silas » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:03 am

She might be available to you, JuanFran - I always seem to get that snooty sounding aunt!
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Next

Return to Shenmue