Ryo's Real teacher?

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Re:

Postby Himuro » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:01 am

Kiyuu wrote:
Hadoken Hazuki wrote:I got that conversation too, a few years ago. Except I believe it was towards the end of the game during the time you have in between Ryo getting fired from his job, and meeting Tom at the Hot Dog truck for lunch.

Are you sure about the timing you had that conversation? :?

I always have the same conversation with Ine-san in between Ryo getting fired and meeting Tom.
Ine-san asks Ryo what happened in "that night," which is a bit strange as it's just the previous night
when Nozomi was kidnapped. And, Ine-san finally becomes understanding about his revenge, saying
something like "I know you since you were 3 years old." It's a remarkable conversation really.

I have never heard of this conversation between Ine.
Himuro
Banned
Banned

Re: Re:

Postby ShenGCH » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:04 am

Himuro wrote:
Kiyuu wrote:
Hadoken Hazuki wrote:I got that conversation too, a few years ago. Except I believe it was towards the end of the game during the time you have in between Ryo getting fired from his job, and meeting Tom at the Hot Dog truck for lunch.

Are you sure about the timing you had that conversation? :?

I always have the same conversation with Ine-san in between Ryo getting fired and meeting Tom.
Ine-san asks Ryo what happened in "that night," which is a bit strange as it's just the previous night
when Nozomi was kidnapped. And, Ine-san finally becomes understanding about his revenge, saying
something like "I know you since you were 3 years old." It's a remarkable conversation really.

I have never heard of this conversation between Ine.

Right here, dude:

phpBB [video]
ShenGCH
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Previous

Return to Shenmue