Apply to be a News Poster

(Latest news & updates on the series)

Moderator: News Poster/Veteran Contributor

Re: Apply to be a News Poster

Postby myshtuff » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:04 pm

I am interested, but what kind of commitment are you looking for? It seems like alot of people post updates from kickstarter and such almost as fast as anyone else. I am not sure I could post immediately due to work obligations, but I would be willing to try.
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Rika » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:02 pm

I may be willin' to give it a try. I have used WordPress, some Joomla, and that's about it. I have used both as 'blog' systems of sorts.

As for experiences with Shenmue itself I've been a fan since the first released on the Dreamcast. Besides that, I'm not sure if you're even seeking any now or not! If so, feel free to explain the position in more detail please. I registered on Shenmue Dojo and was not as active like another poster commented.
Rika
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby R3N » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:40 am

I am currently planning to work hard on spreading Shenmue to people who never played Shenmue before. My goal here would be to get people attention on news,articles or videos that requires more views. There are channels with a lot of subscribers getting very little views for their Shenmue related videos. We need to support them everywhere we can.
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Karimov » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:46 pm

i have some explicite news.
there have been paypal questions and many rumors and asumes. srry for the bad grammar btw.
paypal is going to be limited

this is all u will get from me. if i can find respect on this forum i will give more info

here is the link to aaaaaaaaaaaall the pages long paypal questions

http://oi59.tinypic.com/t7o3kz.jpg
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Elders scroll online

Postby south carmain » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Karimov wrote: i have some explicite news.
there have been paypal questions and many rumors and asumes. srry for the bad grammar btw.

this is all u will get from me. if i can find respect on this forum i will give more info

How do we know you aren't full of shit though?
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Karimov » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:48 pm

south carmain wrote:
Karimov wrote: i have some explicite news.

How do we know you aren't full of shit though?

I can asure u that this is 100 procent legit. I even have more info i dont sure out of respect. http://oi59.tinypic.com/t7o3kz.jpg
I asked yu suzuki about paypal and that if he made big profit to help thz poor a little if shen 3 is succesfull. The secretary mailed me back. And i know there are a lot of rumors and people keep asking when paypal. But it really just turns out to be limited. Maybe just a month for the fans that couldnt pay with a creditcard.

I can asure u that this is 100 procent legit and time will tell u. And i also know more. But ill tell it at the right time when im allowed to do so.
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Postby Yokosuka » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:44 pm

That's sadly what I expected, Shenmue is not a simple simulator that you can upgrade by separate touches, Yu needs his fixed budget now.

Yokosuka has received a thanks from: MilokGeld
Yokosuka
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: Rocket League

Postby Karimov » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:31 am

Yokosuka wrote: That's sadly what I expected, Shenmue is not a simple simulator that you can upgrade by separate touches, Yu needs his fixed budget now.

I tried to get the answers of some individuals concerning this information.
1. If paypal is limited are ks funders to upgrade their reward tier. Or must they fund there seperatly
2. Are there investors? If so who are they? Will they make us achieve a good sum?

Of course i had more questions. But there were so many that he decided not to answer them. Instead he said: your questions are in consuderation and there will be an update in a FEW days

So that means there will be an update very soon.
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Postby Yokosuka » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:23 am

We know already that the update will come in the very few days thanks Cedric Biscay, probably at the same time of the Tokyo Game Show.

Here the answer they gave me about the upgrades one or two months ago :

"We are currently looking into implementing a system to continue funding through Paypal or a similar service. It will be separate from Kickstarter, with certain rewards to be made available. We cannot confirm right now if upgrades will be an option, but it is being considered."
Yokosuka
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: Rocket League

Postby Karimov » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Yokosuka wrote: We know already that the update will come in the very few days thanks Cedric Biscay, probably at the same time of the Tokyo Game Show.

Here the answer they gave me about the upgrades one or two months ago :

"We are currently looking into implementing a system to continue funding through Paypal or a similar service. It will be separate from Kickstarter, with certain rewards to be made available. We cannot confirm right now if upgrades will be an option, but it is being considered."

i am aware of that. but im happy i could ad that it is limited for the fans who didnt fund yet. the upgrade is indeed as i said as they said as u said in consideration. and hopefully in a few days we will hear explicit answers.
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Previous

Return to News and Updates