Where's the cows?

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Where's the cows?

Postby Iyo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Cmon man, the names Shenmoo, where's the cows man? Where
Last edited by Iyo on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iyo
Banned
Banned

Re: Shenmue is ... Boring.

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Iyo wrote: First of all I would like to say that I am a Shenmue fan. Please do not get offended by what I am saying here, my message towards you is that Shenmue is boring and requires the player to do tedious tasks that are considered unacceptable by today's standards. I love Shenmue and it's music, I highly regard it as the best of all time however in terms of gameplay, it is not fun to the player as nobody wants to air out books with simple QTE presses, might as well do that in real life. Look, there's a reason why Shenmue failed to achieve high sales outside of Japan, its because it is boring and delivers no sense of thrill, action and replayablilty. Shenmue sure has a legacy and is epic n' all but its lacking gameplay and fast pacing which makes a videogame, a videogame. If you look at how Call Of Duty rocked the industry within the last 9 years, it is due to the fact the game is a joy to play, sure it has no meaning to it iamtrolling like Shenmue does but it is a videogame and it clearly portrays this through its gameplay. I hope that Shenmue III is fast paced, has action but is still Shenmue in the end else the game will fail and people will bash all over it for good reason, because it is boring.

Thank you for reading, please do not get offended and think to respond in criticism. I am only trying to convey a message to you here.

Just to save everyone else a minute or two they'll never get back.

Let's Get Sweaty has received a thanks from: Sonoshee
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby Iyo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:55 pm

no that is call of duty username
Iyo
Banned
Banned

Postby SMDzero » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:04 pm

Iyo wrote: no that is call of duty username

If you dared to say Shenmue is boring in person, this community would show you a world of pain!
SMDzero
Banned
Banned

Postby Iyo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:14 pm

I love feeding kittens, stalking japanese girls, practicing for fights that never happen, pressing buttons during a cutscene to see... More of the cutscene, watching drinking animations, buying useless toy capsules and running around town clueless with my ass sticking out.

Fight me.
Iyo
Banned
Banned

Postby scarless landi » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Iyo wrote:

I love feeding kittens, stalking japanese girls, practicing for fights that never happen, pressing buttons during a cutscene to see... More of the cutscene, watching drinking animations, buying useless toy capsules and running around town clueless with my ass sticking out.

Fight me.

[-(
scarless landi
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

XBL: PhoenixMirror
Steam: PhoenixMirror
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Return to Shenmue