Isn't there any current tool for emulators that would avoid having to boot that tool?
EDIT: I completely misunderstood that shenhaZ was playing on the console.
Anyway, maybe this has been discussed extensively, and I did not even try it myself, but info around the internet suggest that this should work for NTSC->PAL save conversion on a raw save file/dump:
1. Get an HexEditor (HxD, for example: https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD)
2. Open the VM save file and go to (CTRL+G) offset 18883 and change the 3 bytes to 45 0E 01
3. Next, go to (CTRL+G) offset 18889 and change the byte to 58
4. Save the changes
5. Get and open VMU Explorer (http://bswirl.kitsunet.org/outil/pc/?lg=fr&menu=on)
6. Load your edited VM save, column with CRC16 should appear in red, right-click and select 'Fix CRC'
7. Go to menu 'File > Save VM', click 'Yes'
8. Try loading the new save