Working on Shenmue Source Updated Dec 17 '09

(Modding and other series related projects)

Please post whether you will support the project (Total votes: 24)

Yes
71%
No
8%
Don't Care
21%

Postby Magnum » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:31 pm

ok hey I posted this on another thread but If I post it here as well i will most likely get an answer faster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok hey, I have a request, if anyone could convert the map files into a 3Ds Max file that would be great, or even better you could convert it and then turn the 3Ds Max file into a prop for source because I just need it to get the exact dimensions for all the maps, so textures and stuff isn't needed. (I'm working on Shenmue Source, soo ya)

p.s. you don't have to convert it to a prop for me I would just find someone to convert the files for me, but ya it would help a lot more if someone here did it Razz

p.p.s. I'm not even sure if its possible to convert it into a working prop or prefab or something or if hammer will even load it but asking doesn't hurt anyone.
Magnum
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Magnum » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Ok so it sounds like ripping entire maps isn't quite there yet, and I don't really want to map without some sort of blueprint to get the exact dimensions, so I guess I will have to put a hold on mapping a little longer. However I'm downloading 3Ds Max right now and I'll watch some tutorials and play with it, then maybe do something Shenmue related. Just thought I would let you guys know. (primarily L1qu1d)
Magnum

Previous

Return to Community Projects