shenmue fangame updates "help needed"

(Modding and other series related projects)

Re: shenmue fangame updates "help needed"

Postby Panda_rapist » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:41 pm

^its cool man, yeah i think i read somewhere that 3d ripper has problems with win7
thanks for the thourght anyway ;-)
Panda_rapist

Postby Fenix » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm using VISTA and 3d ripper made captures in my computer.

If you want i can push that F12 :mrgreen:

EDIT: sorry, It was not in my Vista computer. Now I remeber I was using the office's computer with XP.
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: 3D Studio Max

Postby Panda_rapist » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:58 am

^ its ok im buying a new computer soon so i will be able to take care of it, thanks anyway ;-)

here is a newly animated ren (still needs improvement but im getting there :lol: )
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JN2SYXCQ

and my latest fuck up :mrgreen:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgwvIq2IOwE[/youtube]
Panda_rapist

Postby Panda_rapist » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:06 am

Chen_Gui_Zhang wrote:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MUD5Z1UN

New control motor and model

It's has a lot of bugs in mouse input

ESC to exit program

just noticed this sorry :???:
looks awesome, except the mouse controls beeing a bit sensitive, the animation is alot better then mine though haha :roll:

ps: never noticed lan di beeing so muscular :-k
Panda_rapist

Postby wude » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:35 pm

the new animation is more natural, you need to add controls now =)
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Postby Panda_rapist » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:38 pm

wude wrote:the new animation is more natural, you need to add controls now =)

yeah but not perfect :lol: i need to rerig it as it deforms the body wierdly #-o
by the way i found a guilin save and a vmu explorer so i will soon have done the extract ;-)
Panda_rapist

Postby wude » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:59 pm

cool man, thanx again :)
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Postby Master Kyodai » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:30 pm

i like the "fucxk up" version, Ren the mysterious rubber alien. Extremely good work here. I hope it will continue like this. Don't forget to make a file repository, so unlike Shenmue 2010 it won't get lost in case someone got runover by a bus... You guys still rememberin how promising that one looked? I somehow got the feeling this one got even more potential already... Ren already look way too good for a fangame, i really got a good feeling about this finally.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZX_wZGsl0A[/youtube]
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Panda_rapist » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:22 am

Master Kyodai wrote:i like the "fucxk up" version, Ren the mysterious rubber alien. Extremely good work here. I hope it will continue like this. Don't forget to make a file repository, so unlike Shenmue 2010 it won't get lost in case someone got runover by a bus... You guys still rememberin how promising that one looked? I somehow got the feeling this one got even more potential already... Ren already look way too good for a fangame, i really got a good feeling about this finally.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZX_wZGsl0A[/youtube]

haha thanks but that really was a mistake, a annoying one as well that made me start from the beginning :lol: but at least it was entertaining, :D
by the way what happened to shenmue 2010? the only thing i have heard about it recently is that it was a scam :???:
maybe it was just to difficult to pull of on the hard life engine who knows :-k
anyway to get back on topic i will be stuck in the countryside for the next few days which will give me loads of time to work on it so be prepared for loads of updates :lol:
by the way kyodai fancy helping with the extracting? shenmue keeps on freezing on wude's computer and me, well i have already explained why :lol: it would be of great help ;-)
yeah we have a megaupload account that we used at the beggining but the files were always unavailible #-o
il do that tonight :mrgreen:
Last edited by Panda_rapist on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Panda_rapist

Postby Fenix » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:59 am

What is freezing GboyKing?

I didn't noticed that.

I love your rig, it remebers me Michael Jackson :lol:
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: 3D Studio Max

Postby Panda_rapist » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 am

Fenix wrote:What is freezing GboyKing?

I didn't noticed that.

I love your rig, it remebers me Michael Jackson :lol:

wude's pc unfortunatly he is having problems with it at the moment :???:
haha thanks, yeah i guess it comes right in time for his new album \:D/
anyone know of a good website builder? nothing to complicated just to make the games website but something that looks like it wasnt built with webs etc.. :lol: i had a really good one before but i cant find it ](*,)
Panda_rapist

Postby Master Kyodai » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Help with extracting? You mean using 3D Ripper DX? What do you exactly need extracted? And a website builder is not a tool, it's a person. It depends a bit on what you want. I'd rather not recommend some static "info Website" as these are too much work to make and keep up-to-date. If a forum thread is not sufficient (You probably want a file repository as well) i could recommend working with a wiki, i always use these for projects and they are easy to structure/link and everyone - or registered members you approve - can help adding info, files and so on. For most of my projects wikis replaced Info Websites/File repositories/forums/Galleries and so on. But if you have alternate wishes/ideas i guess we could discuss these and see what's realistic and worth the effort.
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Panda_rapist » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Master Kyodai wrote:Help with extracting? You mean using 3D Ripper DX? What do you exactly need extracted? And a website builder is not a tool, it's a person. It depends a bit on what you want. I'd rather not recommend some static "info Website" as these are too much work to make and keep up-to-date. If a forum thread is not sufficient (You probably want a file repository as well) i could recommend working with a wiki, i always use these for projects and they are easy to structure/link and everyone - or registered members you approve - can help adding info, files and so on. For most of my projects wikis replaced Info Websites/File repositories/forums/Galleries and so on. But if you have alternate wishes/ideas i guess we could discuss these and see what's realistic and worth the effort.

the whole of hong kong :lol: but if you could extract the aberdeen area (pigeon park and the boat area) would be cool, no need in attaching the pieces together just extract them in 3ds and send them to me and i will do the rest :) , it would be deeply apreciated ;-)
when i mean website builder i mean sites like webs, wordpress, etc i used to have one that allowed you to fully customise it, i had even made one that looked pretty proffesional, unfortunatly i didnt bookmark it and i cant remember the title to save my own life :roll:
what will the wiki look like?
Panda_rapist

Postby Panda_rapist » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 pm

found a good one and everything is customizable so if anyone feels artistique and fancy's making some logo's be my guest :lol:
http://bhw.kk5.org/
this is the website all it needs is to be done up :)
i will create a wiki for storing all the models ;-)
Panda_rapist

Postby Chen_Gui_Zhang » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:53 am

I'm back!! I've been working a lot.
Any news?
Chen_Gui_Zhang
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Not playing, programming.

PreviousNext

Return to Community Projects